tarantula

sixpiece

https://www.advancednutrients.com/catalog/ca/product_info.php?products_id=90&categories_id=25

I am writing in concern of Dr. Hornby Advanced Nutrients Tarantula. It has been brought to my attention that this product is not organic by European standards and that OMRI allows GMO products to exist as organic on the basis of need. For example the humic acid is allowed in a grey zone because there is no other suitable alternative. I saw the picture of Tarantula and it looks like it is the venom of a Tarantula that they are depicting. I did some research and found that Bacillus was controversial to many, ie. greenpeace, etc.., BT genetics, ie. BT Cotton has led to farmer suicides. My concern is that by using a product like Tarantula that I would be essentially injecting a venom, poison, toxin into my plants rooting system, that will change the DNA structure of the plant so that it hold an extra protein, making it less susceptible to normal predators since a higher level of predator has been injected into the plant and it will emit this venom. I feel it may make the plant weaker because rather than the plant learning to acquire a natural resistance and get strength, or create a good environment via good soil chemistry, it simply learns to go on the offensive and emit this venom. My major concern though is that in the end the DNA structure that you are seeking is not exactly the one that you wished for, it is a variant of this. I'm not sure what the sources of the various components in Tarantula indeed are (are they the venoms of moths, rats, snakes, spiders), nor the reason why it is considered by the company to be organic. Please help, everyone by giving me your feedback. Thank you kindly, six

Tarantula and Scorpion juice isnt a bad thing Bacillus creates a beneficial or symbiotic relationship with the plant the same way it would in nature along with mycor fungi. Scorpion does to a plant what cold weather and bug infestations would do which is it activate the plants natural defense system but without the added problems associated with said stressors. Sorry I spelled almost every word wrong. I'm tired and medicated from GREAT WHITE SHARK, the best strain ever.

N.W.greenthumb