3º Mega Contest - Rules and prizes

Jose.gh

Hi there, Jose! 

I'm very new to the forum but I would like to participate if I'm eligible. I have a question about rule number 2. When you said that part about how a participant must have at least 30 publications, Am I right in my understanding that publications are forum posts?

If so, then I'll try to meet that requirement as soon as possible. I'm interested in growing the doctor. Thanks!

Edited by Lopo Arpolla
typo correction
  • Like 1

On 6/2/2019 at 5:21 AM, Jose.gh said:

Logo grande.png

Presents

3rd MEGA  Contest Green House Seeds Co!

We organize a new MEGA CONTEST with which we hope to be able to enjoy your grow diary. In addition to a first prize that includes a fabulous trip to Amsterdam for two people, we will offer five more prizes for the following positions in the final classification. Not to mention a monthly prize for the best grower/photo.

- PRIZES -

- 1 prize : trip to amsterdam for 2 people for 4 days and visit to our coffee shop. €1000,- bonus to spend on our websites of choice.
- 2 prize : €1000,- bonus to spend on our websites of choice. ( seeds and /or feeding)
- 3 prize : €750,- bonus to spend on our websites of choice.
- 4 prize : €500,- bonus to spend on our websites of choice.
- 5 prize : €250,- bonus to spend on our websites of choice.
- 6 prize : €100,- bonus to spend on our websites of choice.

Cannabis-Cafe_PRIZES_2018_EN.jpg

- RULES -

1. Any person registered in the forum and of legal age in their country, who meets the requirements set out in the rules of this competition, may participate.
2. To participate it is necessary to have a prior registration in StrainHunters forum to the publication of this contest and at least thirty publications.
3. The contest will begin on March 1 and end on October 1, 2019 (both included). Cultivation method to be chosen by the grower.
4. In order to be eligible for the prizes it is necessary to create a cultivation diary, update it frequently explaining the progress and have harvested before the end date of the competition.
5. Persons who have previously applied for seeds for other competitions / tests and did not follow up are not admitted to the competition.
6. A seed pack and a Powder Feeding nutrient kit will be sent (Nutrients only UE)
7. You can choose between the following genetics: THE DOCTOR or SWEET VALLEY KUSH
8. Only one follow-up per participant is allowed, with the genetics mentioned (if you want to participate with other Green House Seeds genetics, you must show the original package with the crop. Proof of purchase may be required).

How to participate?

Leave a message in this same post indicating your intention to participate and the genetics selected. We will contact you by private message to send you your pack.

Tell all your friends not to miss this great opportunity.

You can participate from the forum Cannabiscafe.net and StrainHunters.com

Monthly Prize

Every month we will choose the best diary or the best photo to give you a special prize (Pack of seeds + Nutrients).

WINNERS

Once the competition is over, a jury made up entirely of company staff will select the six best growing newspapers and make the results of the classification public. 

The quality of the crop, originality, number of photos and frequency of updating, companionship and final result of the plants, both in appearance and production, will be evaluated.

The list of winners will be published as soon as possible, thus delivering the prizes.

Good luck to all participants! Green House Team.

Estaría encantado de concursar con la variedad sweet valley kush, sería mi primer seguimiento en un foro, no habría problema con eso, todos tienen una primera vez, anteriormente he llevado diarios de cultivo, actualmente tengo  2 Colombian Gold en su tercer semana, una Amnesia y una Northern soul en germinación; cuento con un clima seco tropical ideal para el cultivo, espero me tomen en cuenta.

Los amo. Buenos humos. <3

• Like 2

Hi Jose,

I would really like to join this challenge with the group. Only kicker - I have to come up with about 28 more posts in 8 days.

I will if it is a prerequisite, and if possible - I would like to grow BOTH strains.

My journel is already prepared in Microsoft Excel - it is a 5 sheet spreadsheet, covering germination, seedling, vegetative, flowering and harvest stages. 

Full transparency, I am a business owner, scientist and inventor who is leading a Canna Based Data Research & Field Study here in Canada.  Based upon new Canadian laws, Canadians are allowed to cultivate up to (4) plants per household.  I / We are primarily focused on helping new 'growers' cultivate cannabis with our 'protocols' to help them yield the highest return on their growing equipment and time invested, from seed to harvest.  It is also important that the protocol(s) remain organic, and optimal for tapping in to the full genetic potential for the given strain / seed, in the provided growing environment. 

I really love the idea about tapping in to the full medicinal potential of cannabis.  Getting 'high' is just a perk, helping and saving people is our goal.

I am sure that you will be interested to hear about what I / We are up to -  Good Luck Everyone! And, hopefully I can compete with you all here this year.

Cheers,

The MJWhisperer 

Sorry friends, but it is necessary that the date of registration in the forum is prior to the publication of the contest. 

It is not valid to have more than 30 post and that's it, it is necessary to be registered before.

Cheers

• Like 1

On 21/02/2019 at 5:33, Jose.gh said:

Lo siento amigos, pero es necesario que la fecha de registro en el foro sea anterior a la publicación del concurso. 

No es válido tener más de 30 publicaciones y eso es todo, es necesario estar registrado antes.

Aclamaciones

Ah bueno :sorry:

• Like 1

Hi. I am Gideon from South Africa. We are going into winter and my outdoor sativas is 4th week flowering.

But still I want to participate in this competition.

I want to grow Sweet Valley Kush and I have already got seeds on the way from GreenHouse Seed company.

Thank you for great opportunity. I cant wait for my seeds to arrive

• Like 1