Hello From Oz

SmokeyfromOz

:party:

Hello Smokey here. I am from Australia.

I'm new to cannabis , only started around Christmas. We bought seeds locally, but have read great things about Greenhouse since, and enjoyed the landrace docos with Franco, which was very sad to hear about his loss. We will be going for Francos strains and any cup winners. I have ADD and sometimes sleep issues so, the current no name Cannabis i got out here, not sure maybe its some Australian strain, or just bush weed.  My first grows will be Northern Lights Blue, and then next Super Lemon Haze (GH). I read about 2 - 4 weeks to get the seeds, so will be awesome to show off downunder grows of Super Lemon Haze

Nice to be here

Smokey :)

• Like 1

Thank you for the welcome Jose. I am pretty new,  though the girls are doing well so far, some yellowing. First grow is just Northern Lights Auto and Sour Daddy (free seed)

Autumn.winter grow 2 i found Attitude had the best range. I am very excited about the next grow. Might use the same potting mix again, as seems fine plants so far.

1. Greenhouse - Super Lemon haze auto

2. Greenhouse -  Exodus Cheese auto

3. Barney Farms - Pineapple Express auto

4. Dutch Passion -  Charlottes Angel auto

5. Fast Buds - Girl Scout Cookies auto

I do only 5 as i can fit them on my modified carts to bring them undercover at night for from storms. This will be handy as winter nights can be chilly, yet is the drier time of year here so good sun  approx temps  20c +.  I hope to start end of March with grow 2 or sooner

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2019 at 6:27 AM, SmokeyfromOz said:

:party:

Hello Smokey here. I am from Australia.

I'm new to cannabis , only started around Christmas. We bought seeds locally, but have read great things about Greenhouse since, and enjoyed the landrace docos with Franco, which was very sad to hear about his loss. We will be going for Francos strains and any cup winners. I have ADD and sometimes sleep issues so, the current no name Cannabis i got out here, not sure maybe its some Australian strain, or just bush weed.  My first grows will be Northern Lights Blue, and then next Super Lemon Haze (GH). I read about 2 - 4 weeks to get the seeds, so will be awesome to show off downunder grows of Super Lemon Haze

Nice to be here

Smokey :)

I like you...🍻

• Like 1