Droopy new growth?

mybestcannabis.shop40

Hello, all first post here and only second grow ever. Came to the forum to figure out this dropping issue with new growth on my white widow plant. A little background on her. She was actually supposed to be an autoflower but it’s week 8 and no signs of flower but a few nodes are showing female sex. I’ve noticed within the last two weeks that much of the new light green growth is really drooping so I’ve watched my watering practices from then forth and have not seen any improvement. What’s odd to me is the plant is not showing any other signs of concern in my limited experience but this sagging. This would be the first photoperiod plant I’ve grown and I’m wondering if maybe I’m low on nutrients. I use General Organics and a few other products to increase microbiology life (after first grow I knew I needed to focus on soil, roots, and microorganisms). The only odd thing I see is what appears to be white growth on the outside of my cloth pot in which it is in. I’m assuming it’s due to the diverse living soil but someone may know better than me. I have it growing alongside a Dwarf Low Flyer which is currently in flower and that plant is not showing signs of drooping. I will upload a picture as soon as I get home. Just trying to problem solve this before I put her into flower. Any other questions regarding my grow or conditions please comment so I can be as accurate as possible. Thanks for everyone’s time!