Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SmokeyfromOz

My First Outdoor Grow

3 posts in this topic

Hello  :)

I am both new to cannabis and growing.  I read about the benefits of cannabis.

We soaked the seeds in water for 24 hours, and then into damp paper towel, then the seedlings went strain into the main pots. I got an idea from a member in autoflower forum, about putting a scope of seed raising mix in the center of the growth medium.

This is the growth medium i am using in the link below.  It is 12month slow release fertilizers in it.

Potting mix link with description

These are the girls at 52 days old, i am hoping they will be ready soon as i am eager to do the next grow. I have listed the plants of grow 2 in my introduction thread.

Cart i use with plants enjoying some sun

1.thumb.jpg.d4ba4f185f5277f8273c5d4e99665d07.jpg

The netting acts as a bit of wind break, but generally the plants seem to be fine with the breezes

The orange pots, the plants are more stunted but they are so frosty, the others are catching up and getting more frosty

2.thumb.jpg.017d4422ddba64ab523e9ea8e755a6fc.jpg

3.jpg.f5d0a9074f86e01623c17d6ecd6e282c.jpg

more on the strains  Northern Lights Blue - all of them except a Sour Daddy auto/reg, not much about it or where its from, but the Norhtern Lights are SAG seeds

1 person likes this

They look great! Very resinous buds :)

Thanks for share mate

Belle piantine, ma a me  hanno sempre un po 'deluso le autofiorenti coltivate all'aperto, né ho coltivato per curiosità qualcuna nel giro di un paio di anni  e risultato sempre uguale poca resa e poca potenza, sicuramente danno il meglio in indoor. Non perdere tempo prova delle belle genetiche regolari che offre la green house ne sari soddisfatto credimi 😉

Edited by MathiasSardegna
Correzione e aggiunta testo