Greetings from Manila!

Lopo Arpolla

Hello everyone!

I'm really glad that I found this forum and that I could have some form if communication with fellow cannabis growers and advocates from around the world!

I'm currently living in Manila, Philippines and this is my 2nd season of growing sativas in this region.  Peace and love to all of you.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jose.gh said:

Hello Lopo and welcome to forum!

It will be great to share with you cultivation experiences, tips, information about genetics.....

What are you growing now?

Cheers

Hello Jose! Thanks for welcoming me. I'm happy to be here! I'm currently growing an organic outdoor batch of 9 landrace sativas that came from a region called Buscalan in the Island of Luzon here on the Philippines. It's still early in the year but the heat here is already at a range of 29 to 31 through the day and around 24 to 27 degrees at night. Pretty tough but manageable with a bit of extra work.

received_365974027525455.jpeg

received_795931564090770.jpeg

received_396449494445851.jpeg

• Like 1

On 14/2/2019 at 6:54 PM, Lopo Arpolla said:

Hello everyone!

I'm really glad that I found this forum and that I could have some form if communication with fellow cannabis growers and advocates from around the world!

I'm currently living in Manila, Philippines and this is my 2nd season of growing sativas in this region.  Peace and love to all of you.

I like you 🍻

• Like 1

On 2/17/2019 at 0:10 PM, SmokeyfromOz said:

Welcome i am relatively new also. Nice to meet you. If i could i would grow sativas but am stuck with autos as they are smaller. Your plants look lovely and healthy :party:

Thanks a lot. I would really like the chance to grow autos in the future. I don't have much space and it seems like a good way to try different varieties in a shorter amount of time. Thanks for your comment about my plants. Those photos were taken a few days after I managed to control a sudden problem with mites. Half of my plants have been placed into bigger pots and are now bouncing back nicely. I'll probably start my journal for these plants within the week.  Peace!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...