Super Shed Part Three

Jay Ryan

Guest superbluehaze

you blow me away jay

Great stuff, mate

WELL DONE!

as an a sidec - your thai needs a flush mate.

They do not like too much food.

all the best, my friend

and happy harvest,

john

Update as of Jan 17 2011:

Auto White Russian:

Sam_1901small.jpg

GH Himalayan gold on the right, Super Lemon Haze on the right, 2 weeks into flower:

Sam_1900small.jpg

himalayan gold in the fore front. She is 4 weeks into flower, and looking fantastic!!!

Sam_1902small.jpg

Close up of her main cola:

Sam_1903small.jpg

4 week into flowering Super Lemon Haze. She is thick with resin!!!

Sam_1905small.jpg

himalayan gold in the fore ground, Super Lemon in the back, 2 weeks into flower. Thai on the left. I've lost track of how old she is. I'm taking her down one branch at a time:

Sam_1906small.jpg

himalayan gold in the fore ground...

Sam_1907small.jpg

One of the 4 colas from the Thai:

Sam_1908small.jpg

Sam_1909small.jpg

Peace out,

J

tokage,

The first plant I pulled is curing in 15 quart size jars. I think it will yield around 400 grams. The problem though with the first plant is that she just kept starting new buds instead of finishing the buds she had.

In the end there were tons of small buds. I will probably make hash with her.

The second one though did finish up the large colas, and I think will yeild a lot more big buds.

The smell in the room is realy nice. It was really smelling like the thai, sweet pine. Now that they are all gone, I am looking forward to the smell of the Himalayan Gold. Now that's some sweet bud!

Thanks!

h3rbalizer,

I've tried a few different ways, but not bags yet. I may just manke an extract. I've been playing with them. I have one made with Jager that works pretty nicely ;)

RE: Jars, I have a major investment in glass lol

I have a system I am employing now. I lay the weed on racks after a first trim, then when they are starting to feel dry along the edges I put them in glass jars with coffee filters and just the outer ring on the top instead of the full lid. About a week or two later they are dry enough to put the full lid on. They burp daily.

• 4 weeks later...

This update has been a long time coming. The most amazing thing happened. 2 of my Supper Lemon Haze went into overdrive, and finished in 7 weeks. I have been pulling a few branches a day for week.

Here are a few buds from it:

Sam_1917Small.jpg

Sam_1918Small.jpg

Sam_1919Small.jpg

Sam_1920Small.jpg

Sam_1922SMall.jpg

Sam_1924Small.jpg

I will start pulling the Himilayan Gold soon. These two are right at 8 weeks, 10 days on straight water. The big buds take two hands to fit around:

Sam_1912Small.jpg

Sam_1913Small.jpg

Sam_1914Small.jpg

Sam_1915Small.jpg

Sam_1916small.jpg

Peace,

J

Jango, thanks for the comment. The Super Lemon Haze usually takes 9-10 weeks, and does better with more time. The two ladies I pulled had their tricombs start turning milky at 6 weeks. I put them on straight water, and pulled as they were turning amber.

Tokage, I have my two mothers, a Himalayan Gold and Super Lemon Haze, with several clones getting ready. I also have 4 OG Kush (Reserve Pravada) seedlings, and a free Cinderella seedling.

So, my plan is to get the seedlings ready to go next, and clone them before they go into flower. So, which ever is best is the one who's clones I'll keep for a mother.

Southern Cali is Kush country, so you have to give them what they want ;)

Thanks!

Guest superbluehaze

amazing jay;

that thai is a bloody monster;

and here I am boasting about growing trees,

she is huge!

your other plants are huge too.

great stuff, mate;

if you have time now or later, i would love to see a journal from you in the Grow Journals section.

happy harvest, and take care

john

• 2 weeks later...

Man your growing at an almost industrial level!

You have many different lights, but have you ever thought of adding UVA or UVB lights?

Some say that increases resin and personally I once did a simple grow with some reptile lights (reptiglo). The crop came out very sticky. Stickier than the onces grown under regular CFL.

Romeu9,

I'm sure they aren't cheap ;)

I've been using www.discount-hydro.com/ which is owned by CAP. I got a 600w digital hps, with bulb and LumenAire 6 Reflector which has the 6 inch connections for air flow, all for about $300. And frankly my plants absolutely love it!!!

Thats someting my friend! What a bud you have there! You wish you a happy harvest buddy! And smoke a good one for your hard work wink_smile.gif!!! But please put a pic whit all the colas....

Peace Jimmy