En honor a mi gran amigo Shaggy

torken

Hola amig @ s las plantas les gusta su nueva ubicación pero no se si sera mejor hacer Main-lining para ganar producción 

Un saludo

Hello friends, the plants like their new location but I do not know if it would be better to do Main-lining to gain production

a greeting

_20190525_120536.JPG

• Like 5

Al final decidí poner un lado a una Franco's lemon para tratar de conseguir 12/16 troncos principales en vez de uno solo, es solo una teoría para tener en cuenta en la práctica, adjunto foto saludos

In the end and I decided to put aside a Franco's lemon to try to get 12/16 main trunks instead of just one, it's just a theory to keep in mind in practice, enclosed photo greetings

Screenshot_2019-05-28-09-16-34.png

• Like 3

@R.G.S

You bending her ?

I thing is better in outdoor with all the space you have and a good occupation than a natural shape if i was you i try too more top and other technic on your outdoor friend and is good To get the hand  

:sungum:happy bending

• Like 1

1 hour ago, g22 said:

@R.G.S

You bending her ?

I thing is better in outdoor with all the space you have and a good occupation than a natural shape if i was you i try too more top and other technic on your outdoor friend and is good To get the hand  

:sungum:happy bending

No la estoy forzando la desenterre y la puse de esa forma lateral y que ella se endereze sola... Eso espero... Supongo que tendré que atar la copa que no se gire entera pero yo creo que así ganaré producción, no crees amigo g22?

I'm not forcing it out and I put it in that side way and she straightens herself ... I hope so ... I guess I'll have to tie the cup that does not turn all over but I think that's how I'll win production, do not you think friend  g22?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, g22 said:

Yhea i think too you gone get more top exposed To the sun 

Wats up with the spanish weather @R.G.S?

Pues este año está bien el dicho; hasta el 40 de mayo no te quites el sayo...

Esta loco el tiempo casi peor que yo jejeje

Me cuesta que agarren los clones de médico te admiro maestro

Well, the saying is fine this year;  Until May 40, do not take off your coat ...

This crazy time almost worse than me hehehe

It's hard for me to get clones of doctor I admire you master

• Like 1

Iam not a master but thanks its from my Young time that i have interest in growing and start to grow and smoke very Young that scare me when i see Young of the same age now(11) 

At 12-13y  i start with cannabis seeds that you can find in the seeds for birds and good seeds too later 😂but after i go from home of my mother i never have place To grow i always  living in littel appartement and have lot of work after a dépression of excès of work in 2016 i decide To grow cannabis time flies i grow with friend before  too but not for me so .

Next time i make cut I  show you how you have to cut it is very easy +- 1 cm under a leaf cut in 45° and put in the powder and with enhancer is even more easy cut and put in the plug with enhancer 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, g22 said:

Iam not a master but thanks its from my Young time that i have interest in growing and start to grow and smoke very Young that scare me when i see Young of the same age now(11) at 14 i start very stupide thing but iam better now .

At 12-13j  i start with cannabis seeds that you can find in the seeds for birds and good seeds too later 😂but after i go from home of my mother i never have place To grow i always  living in littel appartement and have lot of work after a dépression of excès of work in 2016 i decide To grow cannabis because time flies but i grow with friend before  too but not for me so .

Next time i make cut I  show you how you have too cut it is very easy +- 1 centimètre under a leaf in 45° and put in the powder direct no water  and with enhancer is even simple cut and put in the plug with enhancer 

Te lo agradezco si me enseñas a hacer clones por que es una asignatura pendiente para mi, en otras ocasiones o con otras genéticas me agarran sin problemas pero los clones de médico no logro sacarlos y uso dos tipos de hormonas pero líquidas no encuentro en polvo esas si funcionanban bien, pero con el médico nose no me aclaro bien.... Ni un clon vive hoy 

I thank you if you teach me to make clones because it is a pending issue for me, in other occasions or with other genetics they grab me without problems but the doctor clones I can not get them out and I use two types of hormones but liquid I do not find those  if they worked well, but with the doctor, I do not clarify well ... Not one clone lives today

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, g22 said:

@R.G.S

Hey mate can you traduct iam not able to copy to use Google traduct thanks.   

I thank you if you teach me to make clones because it is a pending issue for me, in other occasions or with other genetics they grab me without problems but the doctor clones I can not get them out and I use two types of hormones but liquid I do not find those  if they worked well, but with the doctor, I do not clarify well ... Not one clone lives today

Tengo estos clones de doctora que no tengo claro que puedan agarrar ya quite tres más que murieron, no se que hago mal supongo que muchas cosas lo del ángulo de corte hidratar la rama cortada, lo respeto,.... pero no me agarran 

I have these clones of doctor that I do not have clear that they can take and remove three more that died, I do not know what I do wrong I suppose that many things about the cutting angle hydrate the cut branch, I respect it ... but they do not catch me

_20190528_172249.JPG

• Like 2

4 hours ago, g22 said:

@R.G.S

First you need To use plug, paper plug,coco plug, rocwool plug ... secondo you let too much big leaf  or not enought 

No me rendire hasta conseguir sacar raíces de algún clon soy muy testarudo.... Aquí dejo una foto de la Franco's lemon a día de hoy que bonita se ha puesto

I will not give up until I get roots from some clone I am very stubborn .... Here is a picture of Franco's lemon today that pretty has put

Screenshot_2019-05-28-22-43-46.png

• Like 3

if you want to have a good result with creating clones ,you best start with rockwool starter blocks and some powder feeding to get them started .

you can use cloning gel or a powder one ,make sure you sterilise all the tools you use with alcohol (and i don't mean wodka )before starting !! all the best to ya 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jsm said:

if you want to have a good result with creating clones ,you best start with rockwool starter blocks and some powder feeding to get them started .

you can use cloning gel or a powder one ,make sure you sterilise all the tools you use with alcohol (and i don't mean wodka )before starting !! all the best to ya 

Gracias @jsm tengo dos productos en gel y de los esquejes que mostré anteriores post atrás 1 a agarrado y tiene buenas raíces hoy le puse en otra maceta más grande lástima no hacer foto de la raiz pero te aseguro que estaban blancas sanas  y en abundancia, un amigo mio me dice que el mejor producto de hormona es en polvo pero no encuentro a la venta en ninguna tienda  cuando acabe el de gel comprare o provare como dice @g22 con enhancer, tendré en cuenta de esterilizar todo bien y con vodka seguro que no por que no bebo, jejeje Saludos amigo

Thank you @jsm I have two products in gel and the cuttings that I showed previous back 1 to hold and has good roots today I put in another larger pot shame not make photo of the root but I assure you that they were white healthy and in abundance,  a friend of mine tells me that the best hormone product is powder but I can not find it on sale in any store when I finish the gel buy or provare as it says @ g22 with enhancer, I will consider sterilize  all good and with vodka sure not because I do not drink, hehehe Greetings friend

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, R.G.S said:

Gracias @jsm tengo dos productos en gel y de los esquejes que mostré anteriores post atrás 1 a agarrado y tiene buenas raíces hoy le puse en otra maceta más grande lástima no hacer foto de la raiz pero te aseguro que estaban blancas sanas  y en abundancia, un amigo mio me dice que el mejor producto de hormona es en polvo pero no encuentro a la venta en ninguna tienda  cuando acabe el de gel comprare o provare como dice @g22 con enhancer, tendré en cuenta de esterilizar todo bien y con vodka seguro que no por que no bebo, jejeje Saludos amigo

Thank you @jsm I have two products in gel and the cuttings that I showed previous back 1 to hold and has good roots today I put in another larger pot shame not make photo of the root but I assure you that they were white healthy and in abundance,  a friend of mine tells me that the best hormone product is powder but I can not find it on sale in any store when I finish the gel buy or provare as it says @ g22 with enhancer, I will consider sterilize  all good and with vodka sure not because I do not drink, hehehe Greetings friend

:clapping:keep up the good work my friend !! your outdoor grow is looking good and healthy 

• Like 1

@R.G.S @jsm

I drink a good self made vodka at 65% not so long a go thats maybe good To sterilize my stomac 🤣 for my clone i just use clean tool not sterilize i find enhancer very easy To use and fast acting with the old cloning powder is more difficult if you dont know wat you do and  a product like enhancer eat the bad  microbe thanks to the invisible life  .

so enhancer is more than cloning gel or the powder 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, g22 said:

@R.G.S @jsm

I drink a good self made vodka at 65% not so long a go thats maybe good To sterilize my stomac 🤣 for my clone i just use clean tool not sterilize i find enhancer very easy To use and fast acting with the old cloning powder is more difficult if you dont know wat you do and  a product like enhancer eat the bad  microbe thanks to the invisible life  .

@g22Hace unos años decidí no beber nunca más y por eso no bebo alcohol, sencillamente era un problema para mi, ahora nada más que fumo marihuana, cambiando de tema el esqueje superviviente es es el siguiente;

A few years ago I decided not to drink anymore and that's why I do not drink alcohol, it was simply a problem for me, now I only smoke marijuana, changing the subject the surviving cutting is the following;

_20190604_190659.thumb.JPG.6038438acbcdf2d359d0849fea415daa.JPG

Mi primer esqueje the doctor

My first cutting the doctor

• Like 3

23 hours ago, g22 said:

@R.G.S @jsm

so your not only growing your one smoke but you even brew your one alcohol , you are a true hero in my mind  :clapping:

• Like 2

@@jsm@g22g22tienes razón de que es un héroe jejeje la verdad que yo lo considero todo un maestro aunque el no lo quiera reconocer aprendo mucho de sus seguimientos entre otros, esta hecho un artista y siempre me ayuda cuando tengo problemas, eres un buen amigo 

@@ jsm @ g22g22Treasure that he is a hero hehehe the truth that I consider him a master even if he does not want to recognize me I learn a lot from his followings among others, he is an artist and always helps me when I have problems, you are a good  friend

• Like 2

When i help you I learn too:picknose:

thanks for flattery organic farming is so interesting and more than just mesure  fertilizer and even more interesting to cultivate the same strain together

• Like 2

Gracias a ti @g22 la verdad que si es muy interesante plantar la misma variedad y al mismo tiempo, ayer e tenido que atar a las Franco's lemon que tengo de lado ya que estaba levantando mucho el tronco principal y trato de que piense en que tiene que hacer muchas copas no sólo una

Thanks to you @ g22 the truth is that if it is very interesting to plant the same variety and at the same time, yesterday I had to tie the Franco's lemon that I have on my side since I was raising a lot the main trunk and  I try to think about how many drinks you have to make, not just one

DSC00761.thumb.JPG.1b47bedacfad39c7aaf3d4a46a9f02b7.JPG

DSC00760.thumb.JPG.78f64f94cc9b511b5ec1e73533fbe983.JPG

• Like 1