G22 THE GREAT WHITE MEGA CONTEST

g22

• 2 weeks later...

@OG.Naj

this is for my  salad I need cleaning 😁

I will not remake clones this doctor gives very pretty flowers my I will change genetic it has three strain that I want to try absolutely the super lemon Haze, Franco lemon cheese,  silver Haze and I would also like white rhino or white widow 

• Like 3

Ha ha ha healty green salade :good:

This 3 haze strain are very good @g22, i grow already this 3 and i use a very good pheno of the Super Silver Haze for my Napoleon Haze cross.

Last week i good friend tell me that is not the Super silver haze in the Super Lemon Haze but it is a Jack Herer x Lemon Skunk.... strange because On the GH website we can see that SSH x Lemon Skunk... In the same time a go check on google and see on the Ethos genetic website (she work with the SLH for long time now and she make the F5 generation. Look wath Ethos say on his web site :

Super Lemon Haze F5

Jack Herer x Lemon Skunk

True Breeder Line

Working with seeds obtained in Holland in 2008 directly from Greenhouse Seed growers, this project has been active for 10 years. Having been told that the actual cross is Jack x Lemon Skunk, Not Super Silver Haze, we started with a Jack Herer male into Lemon Man's, Lemon Skunk. It was obvious that those were the parents after the first run.  Once we had that male we hit her into our favorite SLH cut, and the process began. The Jack dominates many of the expressions, except a faster flowering time and a more relaxed sativa effect.

Franco Lemon Cheese is a perfect strain too, very good producer and top quality buds. The master Franco know well what she make with this cross. Mixing two top strains Exodus Cheese and SlH together can go wrong.

• Like 3

Friend @g22 I think that the humidifier will not solve the problems with the spider and can be harmful because the leaves are weakened and can be damaged by receiving excess moisture and light with spiders attacking .... It would not be better to address the issue  with some acarizida and disinfect the entire cabin well?

Greetings brother

Amigo @g22 pienso que el humidificador no te solucionara los problemas con la araña y puede ser perjudicial debido a que las hojas estan debilitadas y pueden dañarse al recibir un exceso de humedad y luz con arañas atacando.... No seria mejor tratar el asunto con algun acarizida y desinfectar bien todo el habitáculo? 

Un saludo hermano 

'@R.G.S 

The problème IS not so Big and i keep giving the garlic extract in every feeding so it IS just a few underwatering i think I was also a little lazy with the mix that I give in spray to strengthen and protect I will try to be back attentive to m'y plant

• Like 2