G22 THE GREAT WHITE MEGA CONTEST

g22

@OG.Naj

For the color yea a lot of Factor Can totaly change the color of the pic from reality but i realy fund the flower of this pheno very very nice the effect IS very very good too the taste IS good but not extraordinairy maybe IS because i use a lot of compost Thea with molasse for that this Time i just use the enhancer  i think compost Thea isjust  a grandmother thing (or good After you let your dry too long or After a pest treatment  ) here we grow cannabis so I'm just going to use products for ,maybe if i see that they Can Taken more i give extra bio  pk (Its biofeeding so i need to keep it bio or its no

more bio😁) .

this Time i just ad the biobloom After 9 day on12/12 at 4/l i just bin too lazy with the treatment against the pest 

To answrr you i like it from the Bégin to the end and i like the structure / aspect of thèse flower )

Edited by g22
  • Like 3

@OG.Naj

Its Time to try a New treatment m'y rogis garlic extract have rotten I may need a new bottle and I will keep it in the fridge this time and as a foliar treatment I will try A.R.T.S. spired at full dose but first   chek the pest with the microscope to be Shure wich invader i have to fight

• Like 3

here the product that I'm going to test to eliminate these trips it makes trips larve  and eggs sterile and it give a smell that thrips don't like and go away Need to spray 2 Time on 3 days and every 14 day After for preventive

DSC_0001.JPG

• Like 3

That product seems very efficient, but I look to buy it and if I don't have the Phytosanitary card, it is not allowed to sell in this pity country ...

Parece muy eficiente ese producto, pero miro de comprarlo y si no tengo el carnet Fitosanitario no está permitido la venta en este país  lástima...