G22 THE GREAT WHITE MEGA CONTEST

g22

@OG.Naj

Temp are minimum 20° and for the moment with outdoor temp with 950w i think 24°-25° max the humidity is in the 50% to 60% without humidifier its a littel to much now but the ventilator and extractor ar on 24/7

I just put off the one hps Yesterday and dim the other light to Minimum to spray the crop the last 4 hour of there day to not have to wake up for spraying the crop .

i put back  on 950 w when the light restart today they look good i Hope i kill a lot of the thrips.

before i spray the product the first Time i defoliate a lot of the lower leaf to eliminate a lot of eggs and thrips and to better Can spray  so now they have be defoliate a littel more than 50% of there height

• Like 2

I find that somwhere its about the choke you give to Roots when you defoliate a plant they normaly talk about canna so i think  maybe cannabis react a littel the same way too i think for a tree you Can prune 1/3 max 

Screenshot_20191111-142553~2.png

• Like 4

here we can see the comparison with the mother.

THE DOCTOR # 2  on day 22

the mother was much stronger with very pretty big leaves and a good big stem.

The flowers of the clones  have a good size .

compared to the mother's the leaf are smaller and the stem is smaller too.

I've been a little lazy with the clones during their growth and they did not have the same watering system next time I will use the blumante again with watering by hand in extra or blumante surface watering.

Mother day22

Screenshot_20191115-060427~2.png

Screenshot_20191115-060445~2.png

Clones day23

Screenshot_20191115-071725~2.png

• Like 3

😍Bababammmm @g22 you rocks bro, what a beautiful grow! 

I think that you can put an extra pk, I search the best one to work with the bio line. I I've tried th Pk compost tea from Biotabs and right now the Pk booster+ (half dosage) with my NapoleonHaze#3 biofeeding grow. And I can say that the buds have bigger calyx with the Pk booster+ that with the Pk compost tea ;-)

But I dont know if it is good for the soil life to use the Pk booster + with the BioLine...

I need to ask Jan and I come back with a answer 😉

• Like 3

@OG.Naj

I thinking to guanokalong liquide or greensensation or biobloombastic the guanokalong liquide look to me good i gone to study that this weekend i think you Need to find thé answer by yourself amigo Its all from other company 😉 

If its bio minéral or organic it can't be Bad with micro organism

• Like 3