g22

G22 THE GREAT WHITE MEGA CONTEST

414 posts in this topic

Day 20 

10 day After the pistil start to devlop

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0001.JPG

3 people like this

I just giv the second treatment against thrips  next treatment  in 14day DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0022.JPG

4 people like this

Looks very good bro, what's your temp an humidity?

2 people like this

@OG.Naj

Temp are minimum 20° and for the moment with outdoor temp with 950w i think 24°-25° max the humidity is in the 50% to 60% without humidifier its a littel to much now but the ventilator and extractor ar on 24/7

I just put off the one hps Yesterday and dim the other light to Minimum to spray the crop the last 4 hour of there day to not have to wake up for spraying the crop .

i put back  on 950 w when the light restart today they look good i Hope i kill a lot of the thrips.

before i spray the product the first Time i defoliate a lot of the lower leaf to eliminate a lot of eggs and thrips and to better Can spray  so now they have be defoliate a littel more than 50% of there height

2 people like this

Thanks for the respond @g22 They looks on point, the leafs pray to the lamp, good sign 👌💪 

2 people like this

I find that somwhere its about the choke you give to Roots when you defoliate a plant they normaly talk about canna so i think  maybe cannabis react a littel the same way too i think for a tree you Can prune 1/3 max 

Screenshot_20191111-142553~2.png

4 people like this

I chek a few leaf to try to find some dead  thrips or eegs but nothing you Can only  find the littel damage made  by the thrips 

received_2429814357275278.jpeg

received_269670340624713.jpeg

received_1272187709631848~2.jpeg

received_514050776116655.jpeg

received_1281629945377131.jpeg

3 people like this

I don't know Wats that maybe eegs or its parts of the leaf maybe ?

received_1272187709631848~2.jpeg

2 people like this

@g22 fan leaves have trichome glands maybe this is what they are? :search:

1 person likes this

@gasmeter

Maybe that, because they are so much littel ball  its too much to be eegs

1 person likes this

Yeah I think they are definitely trichome glands they are consistently distributed on the leaf surface and their size also looks very consistent and uniform too.

1 person likes this

I read ones, to chek the trichomes on a sugar leaf with the microscope to Can see if Is ready to chop so you don't have to cut a Bud just take a littel sugar leaf of a buds 

1 person likes this

If they are bug eggs hopefully they are dead because of the treatment if they disappear we will know they were eggs.

1 person likes this

If they are eegs they gone to eat m'y crop in 1 day :cry:

:assassin:

1 person likes this