G22 THE GREAT WHITE MEGA CONTEST

g22

Beautiful and beautiful catches friend @g22 it seems that the trip disappeared completely and they were well filled with trichomose resin glands ❄

Hermosas y bellas capturas amigo @g22 parece que el trip desapareció completamente y se llenaron bien de glándulas de resina tricomosa ❄ 

• Like 2

Looks like a good working hands my friend 👌😎👍 

Selection is the key you can buy some  seeds packs at 500$ or at 10$, that say nothing. But with a good selection you can turn a 10$ seeds pack to gold 🏅 and a powerful smelly tent 😅😎😉

• Like 2

The south indian maybe comes from one of the parents White Widow (South indian x Brazilian Manga Rosa)

"Shantibaba said in the past that the special qualities of the South Indian hybrid were enough for him to program a "safari" on his Enfield motorcycle in the mountains of Kerala" (Text from The story of White Widow)

• Like 2

You only Can find info about brazil Amazonas from World of seeds but they talk about an hybride indica and the equator pass throug brasil so its alrady impossible i think only pure sativa grow on the equator Line?

Maybe the ayahusca and other plant are  more popular in Amazonia.

• Like 1

Friend @ g22 in the north of India you will find indica varieties from which charas are extracted, (hashish extracted with the hands caressing the buds) and to the south between latitudes 10º and 20º N sativas are cultivated,  frequently flat and tall with a stem of up to 3m the seeds are usually small and dark "there are many spicy tastes and aromas, being extremely resinous and psychoactive"
 I don't know how the legal situation is
 Notice that articles have come out in the hemp and in the grass about india, the shaddus etc.  there they will surely put some of the legal issue.
 😉 👍

Amigo @g22 en el norte de la India hallarás variedades indicas de la cual se extrae charas, (hachis extraido con las manos acariciando los cogollos) y al sur entre las latitudes 10º y 20º N se cultivan sativas, frecuentemente achas y altas con tallo de hasta 3m las semillas suelen ser pequeñas y oscuras "se dan muchos gustos y aromas picantes, siendo sumamente resinosas y psicoactivas"
desconozco como esta la situación legal 
Fijate que han salido articulos en la cañamo y en la yerba acerca de la india, los shaddus etc. alli seguramente pondrán algo de la cuestión legal.
😉 👍 

• Like 2

I thought Indica was farming in the mountains and sativas in the plains of tropical country I should first read a little more good book or good info before speaking 😜😉

@OG.Naj india must be a nice country to see 

( I have a Bad experience with a idian the fader of the children of m'y ex a very matcho et stupid Guy but IS not thé only one ,

with Guy from  other country  too 🤣 and AT the télévision you see lot of  povrety and no respect for girls and childrens there )

• Like 1

@g22 Look the sativa i see just under the panel Kullu District Police :rofl:  in the himalaya (Himachal Pradesh ) Altitude 2000m.

DSC06145.thumb.JPG.64f76763300dff502010e2ee4ea47e5a.JPG

DSC06143.thumb.JPG.2460d16aabf55776ae40ffdc1bc0aedf.JPG

This one come from a little village call Manali

DSC06063.thumb.JPG.471c0e4e24e608bf1dcd2d1d59139e80.JPG

DSC05937.JPG.596fef39fd5eb940bd04b4c70fb6ff75.JPG

DSC06061.JPG.70de1116ebdfaf6a2b81fd73f629fb16.JPG

Himalaya mountain

DSC06017.JPG.e08cae8eaa04fd8fd067548f42b75e5d.JPG

DSC06047.JPG.14eddc76b92570397b3b06ea7691c55f.JPG

It is crazy to see how this plant is everywhere in the himalaya region, you can see some indica field and some sativa and hybride maybe because some touriste and other poeple take seeds from america and europe and share the genetics with some farmer...

The picture below is great to :taunt:. you can see a beauty canna leaf on the rickshaw just in front the panel no smoking zone.... 

DSC06344.JPG

• Like 2

Here is a picture of the Hash i have fund in the city (not in the mountain) with a beauty traditional shilom!

In the mountain when you go speak with the farmer you can find more creamy hash and it is possible to make some sauciss style. The name of the hash is Charas!

DSC05974.JPG.06425f52928a6be78fabe03a94115c94.JPG

• Like 3