G22 THE GREAT WHITE MEGA CONTEST

g22

Hi @G22,

Your doctor looks very good bro, still green but almost ready for the #3 et 2-3 weeks more for the #1 and #2, right ?

Little advice for your spider haze :-), when you receive clones, pass them in preventive treatments (pyrethrum) and quarantine them a few days. That before putting them in your room with other plants. Like that, no treatment in flowering ;-)

Unfortunately clones are often carriers of parasites such as thrips and red spiders ... especially when they come from elsewhere  ;-)

Happy week-end :smoke:

• Like 1

Yes #3 look good @OG.Naj

, on the picture she look very Brown in real is less Brown the calix start too inflate if i use #3 as mother for my winter SOG iam gone  give less fertilizer i need to  look the trichomes with the Pocket microscope  i try too make a picture this evening but is not easy  

• Like 1

@OG.Naj

i tried to take a picture with the pocket mic no possible  need to have a third arm to take pictures or cut a bud from each plant. trichomes begin to be milky on all  doctor 

there is more trichomes clear than milky and a lot of new pistil on all the doctor .

• Like 2

@gasmeter

Thank's mate they look very good and all very hard buds good smell iam very exited for the next  grow with the doctor that  i gone chose To make my clones.

For the littel bastard iam gone chek this evening if if i see any survivors i'd like to know if is possible or how can you see that the eggs are dead?

• Like 2

magnifying glass and good light ,the most of them are more active when your lights are out ,maybe use a preventive spray on your grow ,i like using aptus dislike it works for me indoor as well on outdoor grows .

it's completely 100 organik ,might be a solution for ya .good luck my friend !

• Like 3

@R.G.S

My choice is #3,#2

#2 is more productiv and have a big  nice structure must be nice for  topping her in veg,the calix of the flower are very nice too

#3 is very  healty and make nice compact  flower 

• Like 2

Thank's @Kalumè

Yes #4 make a beautiful compact  and big central bud but the smell of #3 is better 

The buds of #2 start to be realy nice so only the smoke taste and effect gone will be the criterion of my choice sometime the plant look very nice and taste not  good 

• Like 3