G22 THE GREAT WHITE MEGA CONTEST

g22

3 hours ago, OG.Naj said:

@g22 Look the sativa i see just under the panel Kullu District Police :rofl:  in the himalaya (Himachal Pradesh ) Altitude 2000m.

DSC06145.thumb.JPG.64f76763300dff502010e2ee4ea47e5a.JPG

DSC06143.thumb.JPG.2460d16aabf55776ae40ffdc1bc0aedf.JPG

This one come from a little village call Manali

DSC06063.thumb.JPG.471c0e4e24e608bf1dcd2d1d59139e80.JPG

DSC05937.JPG.596fef39fd5eb940bd04b4c70fb6ff75.JPG

DSC06061.JPG.70de1116ebdfaf6a2b81fd73f629fb16.JPG

Himalaya mountain

DSC06017.JPG.e08cae8eaa04fd8fd067548f42b75e5d.JPG

DSC06047.JPG.14eddc76b92570397b3b06ea7691c55f.JPG

It is crazy to see how this plant is everywhere in the himalaya region, you can see some indica field and some sativa and hybride maybe because some touriste and other poeple take seeds from america and europe and share the genetics with some farmer...

The picture below is great to :taunt:. you can see a beauty canna leaf on the rickshaw just in front the panel no smoking zone.... 

DSC06344.JPG

hey @OG.Naj you had to prepare this trip long  in advance and how long have you been there ?

and for the hotel how did you do it?

Very nice trip bro !

Wat about the citizen ?

• Like 2

We prepare the trip 6 months before, for the hotel we book just one for the arrival and one the day before departure. Other night we make that night by night. We stay 3 weeks totally. The people in the Himalaya is very peaceful, it is a special place, spiritual, nature nice people 👊

• Like 3

The doctor 

day 36

all the top are very white and smell very good.

Its the beginning of the week 6

this time i will leave them a little longer than the first time minimum 4 weeks before i cut maybe more maybe less

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0026.JPG

DSC_0028.JPG

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

• Like 3

Yes me too i very like the bud structure of this doctor .

I am disappointed to not can keep a mother plant of this doctor .

But they have been immortalized with the contest and I hope to find an even more exceptional plant with my

ghsc limited.

SLH X STRAWBERRY BANNA X BUBBA KUSH

• Like 3

They are really white The production of trichomes Is very good the smell too i Can smell the pine with a touch of hashish i think they are m'y best bud's i grow to now i start to very appreciate biofeeding ;)

• Like 3

🤩🤩🤩You rock bro!! Biofeeding work really well that's for sure👌 

What's the dosage of you PK?

Maybe the hash odor come from the indian strain in the doctor.... India strain is for charas, one of the best hash on earth ;-) 👊💚

• Like 4

For the pk i go very low and just ones a week m'y leaf don't have burning tip! . this Time i give the full dose of enhancer With 4l / water p/plant every 2weeks  With the last   grow i was to much  econom With the enhancer 

That south idian IS in a lot of the greenhouse strain genetic that must be a very  good plant @OG.Naj 

Now i wait for the smoke test to taste if is better than m'y first doctor and to understand my mistake

• Like 3

South Indian is the base with a Brazilian strain of the world famous WHITE WIDOW. So yes I think it is a very good strain. 

I think also that green house use the White Widow as a base in many cross on is strain in the GH catalog. She don't use the South Idian Alone but more the white widow, so the doctor, great white shark, white rhino,... have a little south indian gene but from the widow ;-)

• Like 3

these two Buds are almost identical the last one looks better they have received almost the same food my they have not grown during the same season a Big différence in temp in flowering .

But the mother doctor underwent less stress during growth 

Screenshot_20191213-084455~2.png

DSC_0024.thumb.jpg.de8755169ef66c62eba341ba652fe726~2.jpg

• Like 3

Yes, both buds have a great resemblance 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤 but in the last photo it seems to be bigger and have more chalices or it looks like it to me 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤

Happy day friend 😉 👍 

Si que tienen un gran parecido ambos buds 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤 pero en la última foto parece ser más grande y tener más cantidad de cálices o me lo parece a mi 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤 

Feliz día amigo 😉 👍 

@R.G.S

Yes bro great ressemblance.

No the mother make bigger Buds now i don't chek the Time of Flo the first and second are Taken thé seconde Is older .

the mother was very strong With a Big stem and Big strong branches nice Big leafs too

The cut are more affected by the littel genetic disease see on the leaf (some discolored leaves)

Goed end of week 

• Like 2

The doctor 

Day 44

I give the last time the enhancer now only water till  end 

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg