G22 THE GREAT WHITE MEGA CONTEST

g22

Thanks @OG.Naj 

I hope To find it fast iam scare yesterday i spray the sativa with neem oil et pyrethum i protect the soil with cover.

i see some suspect trace like trhips i hope with the déficiences they strong enought to fight themes but the leaf of the doctor are a lot stronger i not see any trace To now   

• Like 1

This system work well and naturally without electricity it  request a little attention the first 2-3  day for adjustment be careful not to flood the tent if the dripper is too open and you do not pay attention during the first day after it works all alone just that it does not work with a draining soil

Wen they are adjusted correctly  i put 3 dripper p/blumat 

DSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0022.JPG

• Like 4

End Week 3

Day 20

Temp 20°-28°

they not look very happy yesterday I was too tired and need to go out I forget to fill the tank of the humidifier RH drop 1 day at 32% . clones not look very happy to have waited so long in the pot of 1l

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

• Like 5

@Chefblake420

Bro you crazy a kid playing farmer.?

Somtimes i Feel like a kid too mate 🤣

Your house and garden is a jungle dude. 😉

that dripp work on suction its a clay cones in the soil a littel plastic reservoir and a valve when the soil dry the water  try to go out the clay cone that make a suction inside the littel reservoir.

that power suck the vavle in the top of the blumat and  the 3mm silicone tube on top release the water when the soil is wet the suction stop and the valve comback up and close the silicone tube   every dripper work alone so every plant have a personalised watering you need just a water reservoir and he need to be above the watering line its the communicating vase .

Here a other systeme tha works with porous clay iam maybe use one for my outdoor plant when the soil is dry the water go tru the clay when the soil is wet the water stay in the pot but you can't use a draining soil or all the water go away

This systeme as more than 4000 year  first trace find in china clay jars in the soil to water their crop 

20190407_193723.png

• Like 4

Day 21

Temp n 20°-d 27°

Rh 65 light on+ -70% light off

I transplant the great white shark yesterday the deflopment of seedling under the cmh light is totaly different of a seedling under a fullspectrum hpsDSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0018.JPG

• Like 3

@OG.Naj

Thanks man

At The start of the report i was not very motiveted but ones that start To grow my head don't stop .

To now I just use it before for the grow fase  i was thinkin To water from under but i start To think to keep the first  blumat sensor on top  and i buy 9 sensor for bigger pot the sensor go deeper15-18 cm in the root ball with 4 dripper + i keep the first   sensor with 3 dripper  the first sensor is +- 5cm in the top soil  you can put a sensor more deeply  they are many possibility with that system i like the blue soak but i only see that in American farm and is not to buy in Europe i think.

• Like 1

yesterday I gave the 20g bio feeding grow that I had Forget.

this plants had a very light green color and the others darker I can already see a little difference After a day of feeding

DSC_0052.JPG

• Like 1

day 28

end of week 4

Temp for the week

day min 21° -(most of the time24°-26°)-max27°

Night min 19°-22° max

Rh Light on 60%65%

Rh Light off 55%-70%

n°4 grow 14cm in 5day and make 2 new nodes she 39cm for 9 nodes with a goed branch development

the 4 doctor are really  homogeneous same size same grow pattern same scale

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0001.jpg