G22 THE GREAT WHITE MEGA CONTEST

g22

@gasmeter

Yes that feeding works very goed you can make your soil like you want i use r/o water i dont even need to giv cal/mag .

My new light work very goed too iam so happy of the result  that i want to pops some beans after the flowering is finish but i think iam gone get enought weed for a long time after that grow so with the stupid  law is maybe better To wait maybe pop some salade 🤣  iam gone  search after pickle plant To put in my garden   i like polish pickle its in water and salt.......

• Like 1

@R.G.S

?.  If i goed anderstand the thin sheet is from the haze not the doctor thats the littel plant you see at the begining of the journal p1   

Is not for the contest is for my self and i share the picture if you like or not is not my problem   

• Like 1

when i started writing a diary here the first time it was for me to know how to come back to see the pictures and info for my next grow to be able to compare and to know to discuss with other person these not just to win at all took and not to break my head or to bash others as in the other contest with ledberry but i also know the competitive spirit it does not bother me if these count bad for the result these my grow of 2019 its these important for me.

with my respect I do not want to shock you if I misunderstood the question

And iam sorry To make so many picture iam very exited too and alone for the moment   so i change my mind with the plant

• Like 2

No es problema ninguno @g22 simplemente quería saber que estas trabajando con las dos razas en este seguimiento, es que sino me volvía loco al tratar de comprender que fenotipo es el de las hojas finas, ahora entiendo todo y disculpa el malentendido, para mi eres un Crack hermano 

It is not a problem none @ g22 I just wanted to know that you are working with the two races in this follow-up, it is that I was going crazy trying to understand what phenotype is the thin leaves, now I understand everything and  excuse the misunderstanding, for me you're a brother Crack

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, g22 said:

Sí, lo siento, traductor y hablar con googel no es muy fácil de entender y expresarte como si estuvieras en un idioma original.

Google traductor me tiene loco crazy a mi también sorry friend y gracias 

Google translator has crazy crazy to me also sorry friend and thanks

• Like 1

No. 4  is 62cm his biggest sister is 65cm is too big for my taste I don't know if is one of my settings that are bad or  its the natural grow.

with such grow I will try to  transplant this weekends and switch  on 12/12 for 4 / 22🤣 .

the leaves are not very beautiful my humidifier has died 2 days ago tomorrow I'm arranged his

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

• Like 2

@gasmeter@OG.Naj@LedCherryBerry @R.G.S

thank you for the compliments my doctor does not grow compact these surely the fault of my soil mix I am very curious to see the development of the flowers.

I  transplanted yesterday late  in the final pots just a few modification in the box and i put on 12/12 today and make some pics I noticed that in some  veg pots the bottom was too dry which prevented the total roots development of the bottoms of the pots now i have goed watered the final  pot with enhacer 6l per pots at 0.8l +2l of c.t. with 0.8l of enhancer i hope thé bottom is goed wet  To be sûre iam gone water by hand in  extra

• Like 4

day 36

start 12/12

I prune the first 3-4 nodes of the doctor and clean the feet of the haze the blumate are not yet connect his will be after. I still have to finish the lighting. the lighting will be a mixture of cmh and hps both cooled by extractor. in the evening I would do a measurement photo before the flowering stretch

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0007.jpg

• Like 6

For the doctor I giv 4g/ l of biobloom + biogrow 1g/ l its approximatif i don't mesur how  much soil i put per container  

These numbers that I try these nothing precise

• Like 1

Hello @g22,

Why do you put 4gr/ltr of bio bloom + 1gr/ltr of bio grow while Greenhouse Seeds indicates 3g / lt of bio bloom in the first week of flowering for the fast-flowering variety.

Do you put 4gr + 1 gr of grow?

• Like 1