G22 THE GREAT WHITE MEGA CONTEST

g22

@OG.Naj

That controler work with the exaust of the dimlux light , its on maximum power i have an other controler for the exaust of the box .

i buy dimlix for  that cooling systeme  and it works  good i get 2°-3°lower than without cooling plus i put a nieuw softbox for the tent for the moment the temp are under control at 800w i can put a littel more but not when is hot outside 

DSC_0001.JPG

• Like 3

n°4 / n°3 look very good .

i prefer n°3 she look very healhty from the begining the buds look beautifull she has a nice size not too big not too small the pistil have a nice color .

n#2 has quite another structure she is taller ,internodes more spaced the light penetrates better inside and seems more productive .

But i only search quality criteria for my keeper .

#1 is not very nice ,the buds seems to produce more leaves in the flowers than the others and they look less frosty

• Like 1

1 hour ago, g22 said:

n°4 / n°3 look very good .

i prefer n°3 she look very healhty from the begining the buds look beautifull she has a nice size not too big not too small the pistil have a nice color .

n#2 has quite another structure she is taller ,internodes more spaced the light penetrates better inside and seems more productive .

But i only search quality criteria for my keeper .

#1 is not very nice ,the buds seems to produce more leaves in the flowers than the others and they look less frosty

I love your pheno 2 but it is only with the pics... Shit that i cant not smell frome here

• Like 1

No  filter and i have no problem for the moment but the smell is so goed i don't think iam gone have problem with smell the haze have a stronger delicious smell , the doctor have a lower smell but good.

really under control for the moment .

• Like 1

Creo que es pronto para decir que no son grandes cogollos esos bud por lo menos les falta un mes más para estar a punto verdad g22? Cuanto calculas tu de tiempo para el corte amigo?

Saludos 

I think it's too early to say that these buds are not big buds, at least they need one more month to be true g22?  How much do you calculate your time for the friend cut?

regards

• Like 2

day 42

week 7

.this weekend the temperatures were very high I was at 650w and Sunday with 31 ° I cut the hps and left the cmh on 315w all the night.

temperatures are normal now I came back on 650w.

i see that the trips are very active i will probably get up before the l ampe go out to pulverized some  pyrethum with soap to calm  down these bastard.

next grow i have to better study the protection against plague until the end of the cycle

Last time i touche the bud of #3 the smell was very goed like  berry ,candy ..very nice that shurly gone have a nice taste

DSC_0001.JPG

• Like 6

Hola amigo las hojas amarillas es efecto de luz o tiene una carencia las plantas? Parece eso o quemazo

Saludos 

Hello friend yellow leaves is light effect or has a lack of plants?  It looks like that or burned

Regards

@R.G.S

Its the  color of the hps  i normaly cut the hps to take picture  but i can shurly find a few yelow leaf under  old fan leaf i let the pot a littel dry this  weekend but not  totaly dry.

• Like 2

You have an enviable indoor! A garden full of flowering plants with beautiful buds, I want one too! haha!

You can see that things are going well and that they are being properly cared for.

Good job! 

• Like 1

thanks @Jose.gh

sadly what I thought was just some small trips is actually a fucking invasion of spider mites I decided to let the light off for a few hour to try to clean up this crap that seems to be attracted by my sativa that may be completely eaten if I do nothing.

Sorry for the moment I only have a  microscope for junior you can see on the pictur the beginning of the spider web.

an egg⬇️20190605_174357.thumb.jpg.7e73e0a9e1035cb41dc5f4abc5f37008.jpgthe spiderweb⬇️20190605_173025.thumb.jpg.9c601819193f838fdfda966928365bfa.jpg

20190605_173546.jpg

20190605_173909.jpg

Lo siento mucho de verdad amigo una pena y más a mediado de floración que las tienes, a principios de año e tenido algún problema que e solucionado con diatomeas semanalmente de forma aérea hace meses que no veo rastro de bichos 

I'm really sorry, my friend, a shame and more in mid-bloom than you did, at the beginning of the year and had a problem that I solved with diatoms weekly airways months ago I see no sign of bugs

• Like 1

Hi G22,

I'd recommend Diamatacious Earth usually, but not in flower.  My choice in flower would be 3% Hydrogen Peroxide.

Perhaps try both Prythrum and HP, on different parts of the same plant and see which works best for you and kills the most spider mites. Remember to spray the UNDERSIDE of the leaves. This is a tough and time consuming task to get under each AND EVERY leaf.  I defoliated a lot BEFORE I used HP or Prythrum or DE, especially the older fan leaves - basically any leaf with damage I removed.

Keep relative humidity VERY low, and lots and lots of airflow (boost up the airflow AFTER the spray as been on the leaves for at least a couple of hours).

If you have DE, put that on the surface of the media on the pots. Also, prepare yourself for rinsing your buds at harvest, again in 3% HP (and then 2 x clean water).

Happy Spider Mite Killing!

• Like 3

Thanks rgs,shaggy.

But i just gone spray the pyrethum with soap and nextime the garlic with soap  To change and again pyrethum i not gone use the neem oil so no oil on the buds .

The doctor is not realy afected by the spider shit . That treatment shurely gone trouble those bastard its just more work for me 

• Like 4