OG.Naj - Sweet Valley Kush - 3°Mega Contest -GH PowderFeeding Bio Line

OG.Naj

@OG.Naj comparto tu punto de vista yo también trato de hacer mi seguimiento para compartir mis propias experiencias, el hecho de traducir todo en inglés es para ayudar al lector que no posee del traductor incorporado a su navegador pueda obtener una traducción instantánea al entrar en mi seguimiento, entiendo inglés pero a nivel básico y no por ello quiero que algunos ojeadores de mis seguimientos se vean obligados a tener que descargar una app pesada para dicho objetivo de traducir, tampoco entiendo el hecho que comentas @ganjalovera og. Naj por qué el no traduce nada sencillamente se expresa en inglés pero si haces referencia a mis seguimientos lo siento hermano pero no voy a cambiar nada y disculpa sino te convence mi forma de ser o de pensar trato de ser siempre lo más honesto posible 

@ OG.Naj I share your point of view I also try to follow up to share my own experiences, the fact of translating everything in English is to help the reader who does not have the translator built into your browser can get an instant translation upon entering In my follow-up, I understand English but at the basic level and I do not want some scouts of my follow-ups to be forced to have to download a heavy app for that purpose of translating, nor do I understand the fact that you comment @ganjalovera og. Naj why he does not translate anything is simply expressed in English but if you refer to my follow-ups I am sorry brother but I will not change anything and excuse me but I convince you my way of being or thinking I try to always be as honest as possible

• Like 3

Hello Hunters,

The evaluation board for the smoke session is ready ....

20190828_080229.thumb.jpg.ebf7ada014ab1157b7df7a2c419d8020.jpg

The 6 different pheno selected on the 8 will be evaluated according to the criteria of look, smell, taste, the ash color and the high. We will smoke the weed in a pure joint (witout tabacco) with 1gr of weed in each joint.  Like that we can choice the best one!

For the Hash, we will smoke pure in a dab pipe.

Stay connected for the results!

• Like 3

Hello Hunters,

After a long afternoon of hard working :smoke: , here are the retourn of the smoking sesh to elect the best pheno of the 6 GH Sweet Valley Kush.

For calculate the best pheno we used a rating chart. The odds range from 0 to 5. 0 being meadow hay and 5 being the best ever smoked, impossible to reach because there is always better weed somewhere :-)

5d6784e8e3795_20190829_0900421.thumb.jpg.53074bd75a5f4b9840e4ae79e74338d9.jpg

For the joint, we preroll 6 pure weed joint with between 1 to 1,5gr of weed (without tabacco) and on the filter, we have entered the numbers of each pheno like that we can smoke one and compare easly with a another pheno without error.

The working table...

IMG_6246.thumb.JPG.8ccebdc933272455ced836db94b8c0df.JPG

Analize the visual...

IMG_6250.thumb.JPG.b0437e263403023fae6cd7895ef1202c.JPG

Analyzing the color of the ash and i can say that the Powder feeding bio line make very clean end product!!

IMG_6252.thumb.JPG.15ff21bc86b685fe636589f70e291723.JPG

The final ashtray with the 6 joints of Sweet Valley Kush

IMG_6256.thumb.JPG.d1d56cbb590b9c2d51cc0c110e2ec75f.JPG

The final Results :

1 place : SVK #8 with 20,54 points on 25   (Earthy-spicy-pepperry smell and very strong high!)

2 place : SVK #5 17,93 points on 25 (Kush-earty smell with a strong high)

3 place : SVK #10 17,58points on 25 (Lavender - floral smell whit a sweet cool high)

4 place : SVK #6

5 place : SVK #2

6 place : SVK #4

And the final big Winner is....

The Sweet Valley Kush #8 tested at 18 to 22% THC

5d67888ae22fc_IMG_5418(1).thumb.jpg.c6b7fcdf5317f8bfdb1f374231cfdfee.jpg

IMG_5416.thumb.JPG.b22b845c465bfa0b5e6c4678985ed25d.JPG

5d6788b13085f_IMG_5421(2).thumb.jpg.ce1ed0bf09a4628574e4be099a2833e9.jpg

Short story to finish, you can see that on the jars only numbers were written and I did not tell anyone that the 6 jars contained sweet valley kush but different pheno. This is to make the test as objective as possible. It was only after that that I explained this to my friends and he was all surprised at the big difference between each phenotype!
This tsmoking sesh was so amazing and so good to make that with good smoking friends!

Hope you enjoy the return of the Sweet Valley Kush smoking sesh and see you for the next update hunters!

Have a nice and beautiful day!

• Like 6

Hello @ OG.Naj your friends will be tired of so much work hehehehe and what a coincidence that the first place is the one with more content in thc, why will it be? It also happens to me or I am one of those who think that the more thc the better. Excellent work and very well documented ✌️ Greetings crack

• Like 2

@R.G.S Thanks for your comment bro!

Little info: nobody, except me, was aware of the concentrations of thc different pheno ... And 2 friends note less point for the pheno #8 in the "high" category just because this one was very strong, maybe to strong for some people. For me the more THC content is not the most important thing because the high is always the result of the mix a each canabinoids and terpenes present in the buds.

You can make a test with pure THCa extract, the high is strong but the feeling is not very good. And without terpene something is missing for me... Personally i think that Thc is nothing without the rest of the cannabinoids and terpenes ;-)

• Like 4

If I understand that it is a conjuncion of everything, not only thc is the best but it contains..... style those that are in fashion now only cbd, personal y I do not like them, I prefer that they remain strong in thc in their just measure brother either that itchy your no se or excess eyes... 

• Like 2

Thanks for your comment @gasmeter yes my friends were very happy to participate in this little test and want to start all over again :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

@R.G.S iam like you, i love a good mix or ration between each component and i dont like pure cbd or pure thc ;-) but it is very personal ;-)

• Like 4

@OG.Naj I do not have an issue reading your posts, but I know what @ganjalover is talking about.

The problem is simply down to the Theme in play on the forum, I do not use the Strain Hunters dark brown theme the colour palette is awful and has contrast issues, what does this mean, it means that the background colour of the page and the colour of the text are too similar and this makes the text difficult to read.

When I am logged into the forum or not I use the Default theme, to change the theme scroll down to the bottom of any page within the site and you will see the word Theme with a little arrow pointing down, this is because it is a drop or select list element, I select Default as the theme which has not been customised.

The problem is simply that whoever customised the Strain Hunters theme decided to customise the editor by making the background and the text colours the same so it matches the colour palette applied to the pages and content within the forum, this was a bad idea and totally unecessary.

Why you ask? Simple the text editor in this case I think is CK Editor should have a white background and black text, this is pretty much the default for any text editor, the best way to veiw text is on a white background with black text, it is easy on the eye and easier to read.

The thing is the CSS styles applied within the editor to make the background white and the text black have absolutely no bearing on how the text will look once the post or comment is submitted and rendered in the web page, the CSS styles applied to the content within the page will be applied once the comment or reply has been submitted and it becomes part of the content of the page.

So when people are using the editor under the Strain Hunters Theme they are highlighting the text and applying a dark background colour so they can actually see the text they are typing in the editor, but when they submit the comment or reply it brings along the new background colour with it and this usually is a dark colour and the text is not legible.

You can easily check this out and see what I mean by simply changing from the Strain Hunters theme to the Default theme as I described above.

To resolve this the CSS styles to customise the text editor need removing and re-setting to white background and black text, yes it may look a bit harsh in the dark colour palette of the Strain Hunters theme but it will be a lot easier to use and that for me out weighs how the thing looks.

• Like 2

I agree with you guys @OG.Naj and @R.G.S you need all the Cannabinoids present to get a good vibe and any benefits Cannabis may provide

It is down to the ratio of the Cannabinoids present in the product that make it what it is.

At the moment there are shit loads of these supposed CBD products for sale in shops and online, and the manufacturers do not make it clear the product is derived from Hemp, there are two type of these products "isolates" which they say only contain CBD, then there are lots of products that claim to be full spectrum and contain all the Cannabinoids.

The main thing is these products are all derviced from Cannabis Sativa L or as we know it Hemp, so for me these people are selling snake oil to ignorant Babylonians, who think they are actually legally consuming Cannabis, and worse many of these product contain absolutely no Cannabinoids.

To benefit from Cannabinoids you need to consume all the Cannabinoids together this is known as the entourage effect, your body has Cannabinoid receptors, whatever of the Cannabinoids your body is short of your body will consume, the side effect from the excess of the other Cannabinoids is feeling high, and does not harm nor will it kill you.

Here in the UK there are loads of idiots selling these supposed CBD products and many claim to contain 0.01% THC and say it is legal this is not true, here in the UK under MODA (Miss Use Of Drugs Act) 1971 THC is illegal in any amount, only 0% THC is legal here in UK land.

One of my customers had a vaping shop locally and he was selling this shyte, I explained to him that 0.01% is not legal and told him not to take my word for it and read MODA 1971 online he did and he asked the local Police man who walks by on his beat, he confirmed what I had told him and he stopped selling those products before it caused him grief.

Sadly as prohibition ends we are going to see lots more dumb shyte like this as people try to earn some quick money.

• Like 3

Maybe I did not understand the request of @ganjalover but as I have seen changing the subject as suggested by @gasmeter my texts in bold were quite illegible now and modified my texts I hope it is better understood or more visible, sorry to say this here @ OG.Naj but it is for you to realize the above mentioned ... regards

Quizás no entendí la petición de @ganjalover pero según e visto cambiando de tema como sugiere @gasmeter mis textos en negrita quedaban bastante ilegibles ahora e modificado mis textos espero que se entienda mejor o sean más visibles, disculpa por decir esto aquí @OG.Najpero es para que se dé cuenta el susodicho que citamos...

Saludos 

• Like 2

@gasmeter other place other story, here we have "cbd shop". It is a smart shop with only cbd products that contain cbd and under 0,2% THC. This shop sell buds, oil, hash and some other product like paper, filter,...

0,2% of cbd is very low and to have this % the producter put all the harvest in a "Co2 oven" to decrease the percentage of thc below 0.2% thc. But this does not only diminish the thc, it strongly damages the other canabinoids and terpenes. This product is sold in expensive cbd shops and is of poor quality it is very bad to propose this quality to the people for this price... 0.2% thc is really too low. So the 0% allowed in your place is really shit.

Some new cbd strain make under 1% of THC and between 12-16%CBD with great terpene profile, great bud structur and good visuel, so great quality with less that 1% of thc. (like the charlotte's Angel from DutchPassion, the picture below) And with this % of thc you dont have any crazy high...

So hope that the politic on the cannabis change rapidly. Like that the the people can have a acces to better quality products.

IMG_6218.thumb.JPG.085a33b529f91989965402599feb6bd2.JPG

• Like 4

@OG.Naj that shows it is not just happening here in the UK but everywhere

I agree these products are poor quality, it is great that seed banks are creating strains with different CBD and THC ratios, I grew a Kings Kush auto CBD last year but it turned out small because I FIM'd it, the vibe was interesting I will definitely try another CBD strain again.

I loved your testing especially the temple ball hash that was an amazing result, I thought it would have been stronger than the bud simply because it is concentrated resin alone with no herbal material.

This clearly demonstrates that the resin or trichomes contain an array of Cannabinoids and the ratio of these different compound depends on the strain and even the particular plant itself, as your testing demonstrates there was a difference in the level of THC across plants as well so even though they were in the same conditions the end product from each plant was not consistent in the levels of Cannabinoids present.

I wanted to like your posts but I have used up my quota for today, I will catch up tomorrow. :pleasantry:

• Like 3

Thanks for the support bro! Yes the hash is very strong and good enough to be smoked in a dab pipe, it literally melts like oil, it's impressing.

Hope I can share with you some pics of the SVK temple ball melt ina di quartz!

• Like 3

Hello Hunters,

Today i will share with you some macro shot of the Sweet Valley Kush Ice-O-Lator Hash.

When you look closer in the mass you can clearly see the purity of the hash and see that there is no contaminants at all. The trichome heads stick to each other to form a sticky oily mass. I find it beautiful :smoke:

IMG_6520.thumb.JPG.c12833b28afed18a62cebed83cf9f63f.JPG

IMG_6522.thumb.JPG.35468503ffe377145b916b9ef9e15b14.JPG

IMG_6524.thumb.JPG.c107b8affba81e16e2a3d5419aae6509.JPG

Next update i will share with some macro shot of the the evolution of the temple ball....

• Like 4

Hello @R.G.S Never be sorry to ask me questions. We are here to learn together :cool:

I use between 200 and 300gr of small manicure leafs full of trichome and the return was +-16gr of first quality hash.

I know the fresh frozen technique and i try it but it is more difficult without good climatised room and without good freezedryer! It is because the trichome is more tights when is fresh and all the manipulation must be in a very cold place, with very cold tools. If this is not the case all trichomes will stick against the walls of the washing machine, on your tools, ...

If you will try i can say you : wait the winter ... ah ah ah :rofl:

• Like 2

:rofl:hahahaha late brother ... I tried the technique of fresh frozen but not in a washing machine directly in the meshes and with a blender to make sponge cake:rofl: I got very little in relation to dry matter so I will not try it more, but I would like to see temple ball with fresh material is it possible will it have a whiter color perhaps?

:rofl:jajajaja tarde hermano... Ya probé la técnica del fresh frozen pero no en lavadora directamente en las mallas y con una batidora de hacer bizcocho:rofl: me salió muy poca cantidad en relación con materia seca así que no lo probaré más, pero me gustaría ver bola del templo con material fresco es posible tendrá un color más blanco quizás? 

• Like 1

ah ah ah i think that the sponge cake is not the best way to have a good end product with fresh frozen :rofl:

Personally i think no, because the fresh frozen is more for a direct smoke. Fresh frozen is not make to cure or keep long time because it is make to have the terpene, smell and taste of the living plant. Most of the time you must keep the fresh frozen hash in a cool fridge of freezer to try to keep all the proprieties and just take out when you will smoke it :smoke:

For the color that depend of lot of factors. Variety, maturity of the plant before the cut, hash process, drying process, curing process, oxidation etc all this steps can change the color of the trichome heads.

Exemple with my Sweet Valley Kush ice-o-lator with a month gap between the two photos :

04-08 clear hash

IMG_5545.thumb.JPG.cc8e734d01b95bcb36a39a06bbe01764.JPG

05-09 after 1 month the hash is more dark

IMG_6520.thumb.JPG.157a1d9e62ab746221fd8ecfffd131d3.JPG

If you will keep the hash clear you must keep the hash in a fridge or in a freezer but you cant cure in a fridge or in a freezer because the cold temperature stop the process. So that depends of what you will ;-)

I hope that answers your question @R.G.S

• Like 4

Hello Hunters,

Here are some macro picture off some Sweet Valley Kush dry buds 🔬

🔬It is interesting to look close in the buds after the drying and the curing process. You can clearly see the quality of the trimming, manicuring, handling,etc.

Most of the trichome heads come off their stems very loosely after the drying process. Like a ripe apple falls first from a tree. These are the most mature trichome heads that fall first. When you look closer into a "commercial" bud you can clearly see that most of the trichome heads that are on the outside of buds have fallen... But when you take care and pay attention you can keep most of all beautiful heads!

IMG_6518.thumb.JPG.980d5819f4178b726dc747db2eef5271.JPG

IMG_6544.thumb.JPG.00271b983b2f083a60f8367729a0fed2.JPG

IMG_6432.JPG.eb8614d63fa490ba2010cc85354deabb.JPG

IMG_6426.thumb.JPG.bb59f824b248801455fe166049d4cd42.JPG

Have a nice and beautifull week hunters!

• Like 3