RGS;

Hola amigos doy inicio a un nuevo seguimiento. Recibí las semillas y el fertilizante y no puedo esperar ni un segundo más, ni como se encuentra la luna en mi hemisferio... esta tarde adjunto fotos

Saludos amig@s y compañer@s de cultivo 

Suerte a todos los participantes del concurso

RGS;

Hello friends, I start a new follow-up. I received the seeds and the fertilizer and I can't wait another second, nor how the moon is in my hemisphere ... this afternoon I attached photos

Greetings friends and cultivation partners

Luck to all contest participants

_20190306_124710.JPG

5c5ac01550c4f_Logogrande.png.e5a9e0ba5ab02395cc8d053529e3d4ce.png

_20190306_124741.JPG

_20190306_124816.JPG

sketch-1551873029826.png

• Like 4

Actualización de última hora, noticias frescas ya tengo las semillas puestas en tierra cada una en su maceta pequeña y sustrato house & garden tiene una iluminación lec 315w con lámpara solux pro 4200k para empezar les daré suministro Voodoo juice en crecimiento, luego iré incorporando los productos que me mandan para el concurso en medida que los vaya necesitando, y sin más adjunto fotos;

Saludos

Last minute update, fresh news I already have the seeds put in the ground each one in its small pot and substrate house & garden has a lec 315w illumination with lamp solux pro 4200k to start I will give them Voodoo juice growing supply, then I will incorporate the products They send me for the contest as I need them, and without further attach photos; regards

_20190311_002303.JPG

_20190311_093410.JPG

• Like 3

Día internacional de la mujer desde este humilde seguimiento me solidarizo con vosotras y aquí dejo unas chicas ganja que animan la propuesta;

International Women's Day from this humble follow-up I sympathize with you and here I leave some ganja girls who animate the proposal;

_20190307_165441.JPG

_20190307_165716.JPG

_20190307_165736.JPG

• Like 5

Las plantas aún siguen bajo el sustrato, pero han tomado bien el agua que les fui dando y alguna parece que levanta la tierra o son fantasías mías....

The plants are still under the substrate, but they have taken well the water that I was giving them and some of them seem to raise the earth or they are my fantasies ....

DSC_0347.JPG

_20190311_002323.JPG

• Like 3

Gracias Jose por supuesto tienes el sillón reservado para ti... Ya comienza la fiesta nos vamos viendo

Un fuerte abrazo hermano

Thanks Jose of course you have the chair reserved for you ... The party is already starting we are seeing A big hug brother

_20190311_104748.JPG

• Like 3

Buenas tardes amig@s y compañer@s de cultivo hoy voy a mostraros el equipo de iluminación que uso dentro del armario de cultivo adjunto fotos;

Saludos y fenomenales humos

Good afternoon friends and culture partners today I'm going to show you the lighting equipment that I use inside the crop cabinet attached photos; Greetings and great smoke

_20190312_151438.JPG

_20190312_151411.JPG

_20190312_151346.JPG

_20190312_151326.JPG

• Like 4

Es un adaptador para cambiar el sistema hps antiguo por lec moderno, te lo recomiendo por es fenomenal, me cambio totalmente la manera de como dan vida a las semillas, sirve para crecimiento y floración mi armario ahora funciona con lec

Saludos 

It is an adapter to change the old hps system by modern lec, I recommend it for it is phenomenal, I totally change the way they give life to the seeds, it serves for growth and flowering my closet now works with lec regards

• Like 3

On 13/3/2019 at 5:53 PM, OG.Naj said:

Great update with the cmh! En great germination!

I take a couch for this one :smoke:

Adelante hermano ir cogiendo sitio...

Saludos 

Go ahead, brother, take place ... regards

sketch-1552497898665.png

• Like 4

Buenos días amig@s y compañer@s de cultivo hoy tengo que comentar que una de las doctor marca predominio en sativa ojo a la maceta naranja de las imágenes...

Saludos 

Good morning friends and cultivation partners today I have to comment that one of the doctors marks predominance in sativa eye to the orange pot of the images ... regards

_20190314_100030.JPG

_20190314_100103.JPG

_20190314_100123.JPG

_20190314_100137.JPG

DSC_0447.JPG

• Like 4

Buenos días amig@s y compañer@s de cultivo hoy voy a mostraros las doctor que van bastante bien, e decidido sacar dos que tomen el sol las que estaban en maceta redonda, y tengo que decir que la de la maceta naranja sigue marcando ser más sativa que indica, eso no me preocupa, saludos y buen fin de semana :victory:

Good morning friends and cultivation partners today I will show you the doctors that are going pretty well, and decided to take two that take the sun those that were in a round pot, and I have to say that the orange pot keeps marking to be more sativa that indicates, that does not worry me, greetings and good weekend

_20190316_180443.JPG

• Like 4

Las plantas están un poco paradas así que les voy a empezar a dar el produto que me mandaron para el crecimiento y también añado una bandeja para que vayan bebiendo desde la parte inferior de la maceta para facilitar el desarrollo radicular, me parece que han pasado hambre estos últimos días...

Adjunto fotos

Saludos y fenomenales humos amig@s compañer@s de cultivo y promotores strain hunters and company 

The plants are a little stopped so I'm going to start giving them the product they sent me for growth and I also add a tray to drink from the bottom of the pot to facilitate root development, I think they have been hungry these last days... Attached photos Greetings and great fumes friends cultivators and promoters strain hunters and company

DSC_0521.JPG

DSC_0519.JPG

• Like 4

1 hour ago, g22 said:

They look very goed 

Happy seedling amigo:)

Gracias mi buen amigo g22 me alegra que tu las veas así, es un honor yo las veo un poco paradas pero es que quizás necesitan ya la comida que me suministraron para ellas, hoy ya han comido por primera vez y las veo radiantes iré mostrando evolución... Me gusta más esta comida que la del año anterior, a ti te pasa igual? 

Saludos y un fuerte abrazo hermano 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, g22 said:

@R.G.S

Hey amigo can you use a translater to wright? i can't copy message here to translate.

Ok no problem

Thanks my good friend g22 I'm glad that you see them like that, it's an honor I see them a little bit stopped but maybe they need the food they gave me for them, today they've eaten for the first time and I see them radiant I'll show evolution ... I like this food more than last year, does it happen to you? Greetings and a big hug brother

The green color of your seedling look very goed wait let theme grow in peace😁you not gone change there time or give them co2 but you have alrady bigger plant to satisfy you my seedling have not a nice green color like yours but iam shure that gone change the coming week i like that biofeeding to now my last grow as bin curing for several mound in glass jar and paper bag i just have 3 glass jar and iam very happy of the quality of my weed most of the weed of coffeeshop i don't like it to smoke pure but sometime well at newyear i find some fresh lemon haze at the beach taste very sweet and fresh  the effect is very more powerfull tha mine 😂 it was a goed memory 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, g22 said:

The green color of your seedling look very goed wait let theme grow in peace😁you not gone change there time or give them co2 but you have alrady bigger plant to satisfy you my seedling have not a nice green color like yours but iam shure that gone change the coming week i like that biofeeding to now my last grow as bin curing for several mound in glass jar and paper bag i just have 3 glass jar and iam very happy of the quality of my weed most of the weed of coffeeshop i don't like it to smoke pure but sometime well at newyear i find some fresh lemon haze at the beach taste very sweet and fresh  the effect is very more powerfull tha mine 😂 it was a goed memory 

No trabajo con cO2 aún y las doctor la próxima semana exactamente les daré cambio de maceta ahora espero que crezcan tranquilas y hagan buena raíz 

Iré contando la evolución creo que deberías conseguir semillas de neblina de limón de esas si te sobra alguna acuérdate de los amigos jejeje

Un saludo g22 eres un crack 

I do not work with CO2 yet and the doctors next week I will exactly give them change of pot now I hope they grow calm and do good root I will tell the evolution I think you should get seeds of lemon haze of those if you have any spare remember friends hehehe G22 greeting you are a crack

• Like 2

Gracias Jose que vayan tan bien es gracias a vosotros muy buena genética y muy buen alimento, es un placer trabajar estas semillas el doctor son muy agradecidas, algunas la mayoría las dejaré que se hagan buenos pinos y otras trataré de aprender técnicas de cultivo scrog poda apical esquejes... Intentaré mantener esta genética conmigo bastante tiempo e ir sacando producción, saludos y buen fin de semana hermano un abrazo 

Thanks Jose that go so well is thanks to you very good genetics and very good food, it is a pleasure to work these seeds the doctor are very grateful, some most will let them become good pines and others I will try to learn scrog pruning techniques apical cuttings ... I will try to keep this genetics with me for quite some time and go producing, greetings and good weekend brother a hug