17 minutes ago, g22 said:

@RGS   también puedes hacer una nueva bebida de Caterpillar con fruta para degustar y un poco de huevo, ya que es muy bueno después del deporte🤣🤣🤣

Jajja @g22 este año lo tienen difícil para vivir en mi jardín con mi nueva arma de aspersión 🔫 🔫

La verdad que me dan alergia y nada más se posan en el cultivo noto su presencia 

Saludos bro ✌️ 

Hahaha @ g22 this year they have a hard time living in my garden with my new spray gun 🔫 🔫

The truth is that they give me an allergy and nothing more they settle in the crop I notice their presencie

Greetings bro ✌️ 

• Like 1

Sería posible que G.H / S.H sacará al mercado un tipo de semilla que tenga en sus genes omitir todas las enfermedades y plagas que puedan existir en el momento? Y que dicha mariahuana sea con buen porcentaje de thc/cbd y con buen sabor estilo the doctor,? 

Por pedir que no quede.... 👍 

Would it be possible that G.H / S.H will market a type of seed that has in its genes omit all diseases and pests that may exist at the time? And that said marijuana is with a good percentage of thc / cbd and with a good taste the doctor style?

For asking not to be left .... 👍

17 minutes ago, g22 said:

@RGS

¿Creo que la modificación genética no es legal? Y seguramente no es natural, ¿realmente no hay una solución natural para su Caterpillar?

Bacillus thungensis @g22 in an exfoliated way when they eat the product simply 🤯 💣

Bacillus thungensis @g22 de manera exfoliado cuando comen el producto sencillamente 🤯 💣 

_20190903_111622.thumb.JPG.1666bdcb5bd689d8bbb4be949cc0dcc4.JPG

Por suerte en el exterior no veo ninguna más que tenga problemas de oruga y ya voy a tratar de manera semanal el asunto así que difícil que tenga problemas este año 🤞 

Luckily abroad I don't see any more that have caterpillar problems and I'm going to deal with the matter on a weekly basis so it's hard to have problems this year 🤞 

• Like 2

Just now, g22 said:

@RGS

Tal vez necesite rociar algo contra hongos y moho para prevenir la botritis (budrot)

What product do you recommend?

If possible, you can spray with air spray

Que producto me recomienda? 

A ser posible que pueda rociar con aspersión vía aerea

• Like 1

@R.G.S

I don't know is maybe very to expansif for outdoor ( A.R.T.S.TOPROT)(they are other product)33€For 250ml not enought for you you need 2 bottel every 2 week maybe 🤣 but if your grow aera is good ventilate and the genetic of the strain is strong against fungus & mould there no probleme is why is good to prune & defoliate  the base of the plant for the air circulation its wat i read from good source last year i try with my garlic extract but the budrot Stay comingback  but i think the garlic slow the budrot but who know is it realy so ?

just you need To cut properly all the but infected  if the budrot apear its a volatil virus so you need To be very proper use a plastic bag on the bud when you  cut so the infected bud go direct in.

Chek To not touch other part of bud of the  plant  with matériel that  was in contact with that shit .

i read that : is not the rain  the probleme is the constant humidity and bad air circulation that make the budrot . Is all wat i think To know🌱😉

• Like 2

On 3/9/2019 at 0:55 PM, g22 said:

@R.G.S

I don't know is maybe very to expansif for outdoor ( A.R.T.S.TOPROT)(they are other product)33€For 250ml not enought for you 1week need 2 bottel every 2 week maybe 🤣 but if your grow aera is good ventilate and the genetic of the strain is strong against fungus & mould there no probleme is why is good to prune & defoliate  the base of the plant for the air circulation its wat i read from good source last year i try with my garlic extract but the budrot Stay comingback  but i think the garlic slow the budrot but who know is it realy so ?

just you need To cut properly all the but infected  if the budrot apear its a volatil virus so you need To be very proper use a plastic bag on the bud when you  cut so the infected bud go direct in.

Chek To not touch other part of bud of the  plant  with matériel that  was in contact with that shit .

i read that : is not the rain  the probleme is the constant humidity and bad air circulation that make the budrot . Is all wat i think To know🌱😉

Thanks for the friend information if that product definitely falls short with any of the doctors and having to use a ladder to reach three and a half meters high is difficult, as for aeration in the lower area they are very well ventilated as you can see in the images and the male I create a quite useful hole for that task, to see if with the protection against caterpillars and another product that I also want to give against the cochineal, preventing that I will have a totally healthy harvest, I hope so @ g22 the part infected by the caterpillar went straight to the garbage and I thoroughly washed my hands after it 😉 ✌️

Gracias por la información amigo si definitivamente ese producto se queda corto con cualquiera de las doctoras y tener que usar una escalera para llegar a tres metros y medio de altura es difícil, en cuanto a aireación en la zona baja están muy bien aireada como podrás ver en las imágenes y el macho creo un hueco bastante útil para esa tarea, a ver si con la protección contra orugas y otro producto que también quiero dar en contra de la cochinilla, previniendo eso creo que podré tener una cosecha totalmente sana, eso espero @g22 la parte infectada por la oruga se fue directamente a la basura  y me lavé a conciencia las manos después de ello 😉 ✌️ 

• Like 1

Hola amig@s y compañeros de cultivo hoy e tenido poco tiempo también para estar con las doctoras en exteriores y solo hice una foto a última hora, ya se ve el principio del otoño en #1 

Hello friends and cultivation partners today and I also had little time to be with the doctors outside and I only took a photo at the last minute, I know see the beginning of autumn in # 1

_20190904_220754.thumb.JPG.ff9523e3dc65db1418bfbc8dcc0876cf.JPG

Saludos

Regards

• Like 2

Hola amig@s y compañer@s de cultivo acabo de recibir el producto que como comentaba a @g22 tengo pensado darle a las doctoras en exteriores, es un producto ecológico y actúa frente a muchos tipos de infecciones que puedan tener las plantas aparte de tratar la oruga es un insecticida concentrado polivalente 

Hello friends and cultivation partners, I just received the product that, as I commented to @ g22, I plan to give to the doctors outside, it is an ecological product and acts against many types of infections that may  having plants apart from treating caterpillar is a polyvalent concentrated insecticide

_20190906_112855.thumb.JPG.1aaff0b84c9bb2d2f6d39bd5900309bb.JPG

_20190906_112914.thumb.JPG.eea0807a92dbff66262add05683f3ca0.JPG

Está tarde o mañana muy temprano antes de que salga el sol, aplicaré el producto vía aérea, ya comentaré que tal funciona y adjuntaré fotos 

Saludos

It is late or tomorrow very early before the sun rises, I will apply the product by air, I will comment on how it works and I will attach photos

regards

• Like 3

@R.G.S I hope it works and kills caterpillars and other bugs for you to keep those buds safe

Those butterflys are beautiful insects but they start off as caterpillars that do a heap of damage to grow into a butterfly

I squish them when I find them eating my collie the little fuckers have no respect for ishence

@R.G.S Espero que funcione y mate a las orugas y otros insectos para que mantengas esos brotes seguros

Esas mariposas son insectos hermosos, pero comienzan como orugas que hacen mucho daño para convertirse en una mariposa.

Los aplasté cuando los encuentro comiendo mi collie, los pequeños hijos de puta no respetan a ishence

• Like 1

9 hours ago, gasmeter said:

@R.G.S I hope it works and kills caterpillars and other bugs for you to keep those buds safe

Those butterflys are beautiful insects but they start off as caterpillars that do a heap of damage to grow into a butterfly

I squish them when I find them eating my collie the little fuckers have no respect for ishence

@R.G.S Espero que funcione y mate a las orugas y otros insectos para que mantengas esos brotes seguros

Esas mariposas son insectos hermosos, pero comienzan como orugas que hacen mucho daño para convertirse en una mariposa.

Los aplasté cuando los encuentro comiendo mi collie, los pequeños hijos de puta no respetan a ishence

Thank you @gasmeter this morning in a while I get to it they will receive their dose of protection, says the product that the results are seen in a short time maybe tomorrow I will be able to see how small insects in the form of a platoon leave the plants in retreat hehehehe
 Yes, butterflies are beautiful 🦋 but its worm stage eating my marijuana, no no, there is no step .... Hehehe

Have a great day friend

Gracias @gasmeter esta mañana en un rato me pongo a ello recibirán su dosis de protección, dice el producto que se ven los resultados en poco tiempo quizas mañana podré ver como unos pequeños insectos en forma de pelotón abandonan las plantas en retirada jejejeje

Sí que son bonitas las mariposas 🦋 pero su etapa de gusano comiendo mi marihuana, no no por hay no paso.... Jejeje

Que tengas un fantástico día amigo

• Like 1

Buenas noches amig@s y compañeros hoy empeze el día cambiando la electro-bomba ya que la que tenía se bloqueo y no tengo manera de arreglarla (lo barato sale caro).... En fin aquí traigo unas fotos que iré explicando...  

Good night friends and colleagues today I started the day changing the electro-pump since the one I had blocked and I have no way to fix it (cheap is expensive) .... Finally here I bring some photos that I will explain ...

Vista frontal:

Front view:

_20190907_214439.thumb.JPG.154c7af71826526ac7ff19be22c688c8.JPG

Vista lateral:

Side view:

_20190907_140221.thumb.JPG.2ca1b203167dbd2323b439d914c0d975.JPG

Sitios donde se sujetan las doctoras:

Sites where female doctors are held:

_20190907_141030.thumb.JPG.804b2e6b94222fda1395b1c569fda044.JPG

Un repaso a #1 desde la base del tronco:

A review of # 1 from the base of the trunk:_20190907_215225.thumb.JPG.8eed34491228b846d8f21a9bedf36ef1.JPG

_20190907_140546.thumb.JPG.84a69cb5c03e90b941c925f62df17274.JPG

_20190907_140618.thumb.JPG.d2eb99e0b983fd8db74a70aebfbf26e3.JPG

_20190907_215043.thumb.JPG.61959fbf18127c6fa9bf6c032e1b710b.JPG

Varios cogollos de cerca:

Several buds up close:

_20190907_140519.thumb.JPG.942efc57ee67de572b7913b50c2f29c4.JPG

_20190907_215025.thumb.JPG.16a1f2143082d9a01c3e12f001773ef3.JPG

_20190907_215121.thumb.JPG.641750fb1f100f8ff20ed728521e3186.JPG

_20190907_140402.thumb.JPG.97b5c509f6e701fda94cc5d0214e9780.JPG

_20190907_214928.thumb.JPG.7a970d0fee8cc6ce7075bcf104902bca.JPG

Tratamiento:

Treatment:

_20190907_215325.thumb.JPG.51e1bae65d271f14b48b0b91408bf028.JPG

_20190907_215343.thumb.JPG.4de896cc3d0048fb6d464550d9a41366.JPG

_20190907_215308.thumb.JPG.02f4ef951490c461f49ed0c81f9de971.JPG

Saludos 

Regards 

• Like 3

Buenos días amig@s y compañeros de cultivo lleva dos días lloviendo a mares y las doctoras están aguantando el chaparrón como pueden.... Debido a la gran altura #1 #3 #5 son las que más están sufriendo de todo el jardín y se encuentran con el tronco ladeado debido al peso añadido del agua... A ver si deja de llover en algún momento y puedo sacar fotos 

Un saludo 

Good morning friends and cultivation partners have been raining seas for two days and the doctors are holding the shower as they can .... Due to the great height # 1 # 3 # 5 they are suffering the most from the whole garden and  they find the trunk tilted due to the added weight of the water ... Let's see if it stops raining at some point and I can take pictures

a greeting

• Like 2

Para empezar quiero mostraros el destrozo que causó la lluvia por suerte solo una rama intermedia de #1 fue partida del peso del agua

To start I want to show you the destruction caused by the rain, luckily only an intermediate branch of # 1 was split from the weight of the water

_20190911_141622.thumb.JPG.04dd069c1d1e57a4de232a7dda7e098b.JPG

Las sujeciones no han servido de nada 

The restraints have not helped

_20190911_141655.thumb.JPG.eb96fca12c4699fbe16024b0c5d9e150.JPG

En un rato continuo amig@s

In a continuous time friends

@R.G.S sorry to hear about all the rain you have been suffering, I call rain sunshine tax

That one image I aint gonna like, ouch, at least the cost was only one small branch or stalk, Jah Bless

You gals are big an strong and rough an tough I think they will shrug it off like water off a ducks back and soon recover now the rain has stopped.

The forcast on the BBC for Barcelona looks pretty good for the rest of the week and next week https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/3128760

I have got my fingers and toes crossed that the weather is kind to you and your gals

@R.G.S lamento escuchar sobre toda la lluvia que has estado sufriendo, yo llamo el impuesto a la lluvia

Esa única imagen que no me va a gustar, ay, al menos el costo era solo una pequeña rama o tallo, Jah Bless

Ustedes, chicas, son grandes, fuertes y ásperas, creo que lo ignorarán como el agua de los patos y pronto se recuperarán ahora que la lluvia ha cesado.

El pronóstico en la BBC para Barcelona se ve bastante bien para el resto de la semana y la próxima semana https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/3128760

Tengo los dedos de las manos y los pies cruzados para que el clima sea amable contigo y tus chicas

• Like 1

Thanks friend @gasmeter it seems that for the moment the rains have stopped suddenly perhaps your words have been heard in the sky about the doctors, if that was little thing for what I expected to see ... Just a broken branch, it has not been anything for  luck and I could take pictures to the # 1 cup that I will now show:

Gracias amigo @gasmeter parece que de momento han cesado las lluvias repentinamente quizás tus palabras han sido escuchadas en el cielo sobre las doctoras, si que fue poca cosa para lo que me esperaba ver... Solo una rama rota, no a sido nada por suerte y pude sacar fotos a la copa de #1 que ahora mostraré:

_20190911_142733.thumb.JPG.849274e9116b2da534802d83cc057729.JPG

_20190911_142547.thumb.JPG.0622a7d577a9af22573e72e4a4dc2e63.JPG

_20190911_142624.thumb.JPG.fd58cd0ca96bc9df5c5304ca63d73d52.JPG

_20190911_142524.thumb.JPG.0c52797a566a4af9995615901c814437.JPG

Recommend the product of scars for when things like this happen

Recomendaros el producto de cicatrices para cuando ocurren cosas así 

_20190911_142803.thumb.JPG.2e46db521296f7e551a24325450420d3.JPG

Y así quedan después de atarlas con cable eléctrico 

And so they remain after tying them with electric cable

_20190911_142904.thumb.JPG.8c08edf7e3010575b448db40bf4e983f.JPG

_20190911_142939.thumb.JPG.7261ab7c9c3c2df1f8b7cbf2992c78d8.JPG

Saludos 

Regards 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, g22 said:

@R.G.S

You not put any support like bambou?

No friend @ g22 this year had the invention of a friend with fishing lines and a roll that held the thread but the invention does not work outdoors hehehe maybe it is not the purpose that the friend intended to give him.  .. And proceeded to tie them by different places but without knotting the trunk ever, I hope they hold well until the end of the season 🤞

No amigo @g22 este año tenía el invento de un amigo con hilos de pesca y un rollo que aguantaba el hilo pero no funciona el invento en exteriores jejeje quizas no es tampoco la finalidad que pretendía darle el amigo... E procedido a atarlas por distintos sitios pero sin hacer nudo en el tronco nunca, espero que aguanten bien hasta final de temporada 🤞 

• Like 2

@R.G.S

You need absolutli To put a support if you don't want more problème and good chek for budrot too  your buds look very good    😎👍 if they take weight in the final phase you gone have the same probleme for shure even more put some bamboo  or somthing

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, g22 said:

@R.G.S

You need absolutli To put a support if you don't want more problème and good chek for budrot too  your buds look very good    😎👍 if they take weight in the final phase you gone have the same probleme for shure even more put some bamboo  or somthing

You are very right with the issue of putting supports, if I am going to have to put bamboo sticks or similar so that the branches can rest calmly ... Let's see what I have on hand that I can serve and I will show how I solve the case, thanks  for your observation friend @ g22 and as for the budrot they are being treated with several products and they are really getting healthier, since it took two or three minutes to deal with the super electro-pump is  nice to give you prevention 😉 😎

Tienes mucha razón con el tema de ponerle soportes, si que voy a tener que ponerle palos de bambú o similar para que se puedan apoyar tranquilamente las ramas... A ver que tengo a mano que pueda servir ya mostraré como soluciono el caso, gracias por tu observación amigo @g22 y en cuanto al budrot están siendo tratadas con varios productos y realmente cada vez están más sanas, desde que tardo dos o tres minutos en tratar el asunto con la súper electro-bomba es un placer darles prevención 😉 😎 

• Like 2