Just now, OG.Naj said:

Multi planta rematada hacer belleza gran planta, amor de esta manera ;)

Exactamente O.G.Naj con mucho cariño amor y delicadeza ir sumando esquejes sobre ella misma y también sacar una gran planta Hidroponica jejeje me gusta improvisar con ellas, esta en concreto tiene que ser un buen arbusto finalmente 

Exactly O.G.Naj with a lot of love, love and delicacy, adding up cuttings about herself and also taking out a large plant. Hydroponics hehehe I like to improvise with them, this in particular has to be a good bush finally

• Like 3

:victory: Hola amig@s traigo fotos de las doctor's que están en exterior, van bastante bien pero se nota heridas en las hojas de la última granizada

:victory:Hello friends, I bring pictures of the doctors who are outside, they go pretty well but you can see wounds on the leaves of the last hailstorm

DSC_2015-842x1496.JPG

DSC_2027-1496x842.JPG

DSC_2028-1496x842.JPG

DSC_2029-1496x842.JPG

DSC_2030-1496x842.JPG

DSC_2036-1496x842.JPG

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, g22 said:

@R.G.S

The look good they gone grow big  :popcorn: 

Wats are the temp day / night for this month in your country mate?

Este mes a sido bastante bueno pero a rachas que bajan de golpe sobretodo de noche quizás fue precipitado sacarlas tan pronto, verdad? Amigo 

Una pregunta me recomiendas apical o FIM para las que tengo en interior? Están ya por el 10 nudo hermano muy altas ya....

This month has been pretty good but storms that fall suddenly above all at night perhaps was quick to take them out so soon, right?  Friend

A question you recommend apical or FIM for which I have inside?  They are already by the 10 knot brother very high already ....

• Like 2

@R.G.S

For fim or top i read thats better at 3-4  node i hasited to top too but this time i let them grow they natural shape i was not thinkin they grow so fast but i know the haze gone strecht a lot too and my tent is 2.40m High so no prob .

To put them out i can't answer you in my country the month of april is normaly inprevisible but its totaly different  in your country when i was Young sometime whe get Snow in april now whe can get 25°  .

• Like 2

Gracias por responder @OG.Naj y @g22 a las de interior 1 voy a tratar de doblarla sin ocasionarle daño, otra apical a 7 nudos de la base y a otra FIM controlare con reja que no suban demasiado aparte, me pondré a ello pronto

Un saludo Feliz crecimiento amigos

Thank you for responding @ OG.Naj and @ g22 to the interior 1 I will try to bend it without causing damage, another apical at 7 knots from the base and another FIM will control with grille not rise too much apart  I'll get to it soon
 Greetings Happy growing friends

• Like 2