8 hours ago, g22 said:

@RGS

Wats your Rh%

¿O la circulación del aire?

Demasiado fertilizante quema la punta de la hoja. 

Creo que es problema de exceso de fertilizantes ya que sólo le pasa a palmera doctor, y si tiene las puntas de las hojas quemadas, gracias por la observación doctor g22

I think it's a problem of excess fertilizers since it only happens to a doctor palm tree, and if it has the tips of the leaves burned, thanks for the observation doctor g22

• Like 2

In the images where @g22 saw the signs of nutrient burn with yellow leaf tips the interesting thing for me is that the leaf tips point upwards

Usually the leaf tips point downwards, maybe the leaves had been pressed up against the side of the tent and that made them point upwards.

• Like 2

El problema medidor de gas del espacio, es obvio...mi tienda es de 80x80 me las veo negro para darles espacio.... Hoy sin más hice una poda apical a una copa de médico ya que casi tocaba el foco, pero el problema de las puntas de hojas quemadas y para mi también el perfil arqueado en forma de sierra es como bien dice g22 un problema de exceso de fertilizantes, me pase lo reconozco jejejee

The gas meter problem of space, it is obvious ... my store is 80x80 I see them black to give them space .... Today without more I made an apical pruning to a doctor's cup since it almost touched the focus, but the  problem of the tips of burned leaves and for me also the arched profile in the form of saw is as well says g22 a problem of excess fertilizers, I pass I recognize it jejejee

• Like 2

Hace 6 horas, Ganja XL dijo:

Es genial ver el crecimiento desde el principio hasta ahora ... ¡enorme diferencia!

Feliz creciendo

Jejejeje gracias Ganga XL precioso dibujo fuma mala hierba Benedicto XVI

Jejejeje, gracias Ganga XL precioso dibujo fuma la hierba Benedicto XVI

Los cuadros de Salvador Dalí me generan gran admiración y me inspiran en el seguimiento 

The pictures of Salvador Dalí generate great admiration and inspire me in the follow-up

_20190506_172521.JPG

• Like 3

Hi @R.G.S I like Salvador Dalí his abstract paintings are great

I also like Hieronymus Bosch his paintings like the Garden Of Earthly Delights are brilliant, the way he uses perspective is just pure genius, this painting nearly cost him his life, people in that time thought it was witch craft.

You can checkout his paintings here https://www.hieronymus-bosch.org/

• Like 2

Me gusta el arte que tiene Hieronymus Bosch en especial de todas sus obras, aparte de la que nombras medidor de  gas, yo también me parece muy interesante la de la ascensión de los bienaventurados, gracias por el aporte hermano

Dejo algunas fotos más de la tarde de ayer amig@s

I like the art that Hieronymus Bosch has in particular of all his works, apart from the one you name gas meter, I also find it very interesting that of the ascension of the blessed, thanks for the contribution brother

I leave some more photos of yesterday afternoon friends

_20190507_064918.JPG

_20190507_064830.JPG

_20190507_050129.JPG

• Like 1

Alguien podría decirme que quiere decir esta doctora de exterior poniendo piel de cocodrilo🐊 ?

Could someone tell me what does this outdoor doctor mean by putting on cocodrile 🐊 skin?

_20190507_070044-841x557.JPG

_20190507_070011-841x1349.JPG

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, g22 said:

@R.G.S

That plant look To grow slowly ?

For your leaf is maybe the result of  a littel trouble in your soil .

Vale entiendo g22 muchísimas gracias por responder y saber responder, puede que haya sido un freno en su etapa de crecimiento y lo muestra de esa forma, por suerte solo es una la que tiene ese tipo de hoja cocodrilo 

Gracias por la aclaración hermano 

I understand g22 thank you very much for responding and knowing how to respond, it may have been a brake in its growth stage and shows it that way, luckily it is only one that has that kind of crocodile leaf

Thanks for the clarification brother

• Like 2

Amigo g22 espero entender bien el mensaje intentado aproximar lo máximo posible al lado superior para la corte de la doctora mezcla Hidropónico "franky" y también pienso que lo antes posible causare menos estres (shock)

Amigo g22 Espero entender bien el mensaje e intenté acercarme lo más posible a la parte superior para el corte de la mezcla para médicos Hydroponic "franky" y también creo que lo antes posible causaría menos estrés (shock)

DSC_2139-1495x841.JPG

DSC_2140-841x1495.JPG

En dos podas más ya pretendo parar la tijera con ella con 64 ramas superiores espero no pasarme, demomento parece que le gusta este juego pero seré precavido 

In two more prunings and I intend to stop the scissors with it with 64 upper branches I hope not to pass, I seem to like this game but I will be cautious

• Like 2