On 21/8/2019 at 2:07 PM, OG.Naj said:

I ask you that because sometime, the light stress (some light during the night ) can cause male flower, but more hermaphrodite than a 100% male ;-)

Sí entiendo tu preocupación amigo @OG.Naj si que puede ser la luna la culpable del estrés, luces directamente no tienen y #2 no tenía flores hembra eran todo flores macho, @ShaggyGrowercreo recordar ver por instagram que le salió algún macho de el doctor este año, a ver si comenta algo

Yes I understand your concern friend @ OG.Naj if that may be the moon the culprit of stress, lights directly do not have and # 2 did not have female flowers were all male flowers, @ShaggyGrowercreo remember to see instagram that a male from the doctor came out this year, let's see if you comment something

• Like 2

Hi @R.G.S,

Just catching up and read about your MALE!!  That's awful. He could have completely RUINED your harvest. Really NOT GOOD to have a male seed in a packet of supposedly FEMINIZED genetics.  Got me wondering whether when I get back to Luxembourg, I'll find a male in the middle the other (HOPEFULLY) females. Can't really plant and leave The Doctor genetics imv :bad:

The male I found in my UK Outdoor grow was from a regular seed from BadgersDank / Subcool Seeds, a test strain I was growing for them.  So I knew to look out for males from those seeds.

I'm absolutely SHOCKED you have a male plant from a feminized packet of seeds.:bad:

¡¡Solo ponte al día y lee sobre tu HOMBRE !! Eso es horrible. Podría haber arruinado por completo tu cosecha. Realmente NO ES BUENO tener una semilla masculina en un paquete de genética supuestamente FEMINIZADA. Me pregunto si cuando regrese a Luxemburgo, encontraré un hombre en el medio y otras mujeres (HOPEFULLY). Realmente no puedo plantar y dejar The Doctor genetics imv :bad:

El macho que encontré en mi cultivo de UK Outdoor fue de una semilla regular de BadgersDank / Subcool Seeds, una cepa de prueba que estaba cultivando para ellos. Entonces supe buscar machos de esas semillas.

Estoy absolutamente ENCONTRADO que tengas una planta masculina de un paquete feminizado de semillas.:bad:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ShaggyGrower said:

Hi @R.G.S,

Just catching up and read about your MALE!!  That's awful. He could have completely RUINED your harvest. Really NOT GOOD to have a male seed in a packet of supposedly FEMINIZED genetics.  Got me wondering whether when I get back to Luxembourg, I'll find a male in the middle the other (HOPEFULLY) females. Can't really plant and leave The Doctor genetics imv :bad:

The male I found in my UK Outdoor grow was from a regular seed from BadgersDank / Subcool Seeds, a test strain I was growing for them.  So I knew to look out for males from those seeds.

I'm absolutely SHOCKED you have a male plant from a feminized packet of seeds.:bad:

¡¡Solo ponte al día y lee sobre tu HOMBRE !! Eso es horrible. Podría haber arruinado por completo tu cosecha. Realmente NO ES BUENO tener una semilla masculina en un paquete de genética supuestamente FEMINIZADA. Me pregunto si cuando regrese a Luxemburgo, encontraré un hombre en el medio y otras mujeres (HOPEFULLY). Realmente no puedo plantar y dejar The Doctor genetics imv :bad:

El macho que encontré en mi cultivo de UK Outdoor fue de una semilla regular de BadgersDank / Subcool Seeds, una cepa de prueba que estaba cultivando para ellos. Entonces supe buscar machos de esas semillas.

Estoy absolutamente ENCONTRADO que tengas una planta masculina de un paquete feminizado de semillas.:bad:

Hola amigo @ShaggyGrowerAh entonces no era doctor la que te salió macho, pero un macho vi que tenías....., la verdad que cruzó los dedos y toco madera para que no te encuentres ninguna sorpresa macho en tu regreso a Luxemburgo, yo por suerte las tengo a mano para controlarlas pero ya están floreciendo las hembras y no se ven más machos, lo único que se me ocurre para que el macho que e matado no fuera doctor  es que me hubieran cambiado la planta pero la enterre con una lata que ahí sigue...  Y no es el primer macho de supuestamente paquete de semillas feminizada ya que de las white lemon también mate uno

Hi friend @ShaggyGrowerAh then it was not a doctor who left you male, but a male I saw that you had ....., the truth that crossed my fingers and touched wood so that you do not find any male surprise on your return to Luxembourg, luckily I I have on hand to control them but the females are already blooming and they do not look more male, the only thing that occurs to me so that the male who was killed was not a doctor is that they had changed the plant but I buried it with a can that follows ...

And he is not the first male of supposedly feminized seed packet since one of the white lemon also kills one

• Like 2

On 22/8/2019 at 11:00 AM, OG.Naj said:

Hello @R.G.S, do you have also a male in your White Lemon Run?

Sí por desgracia si amigo, mate un macho de W. L y lamento tener que decirlo seguramente strain hunters y green house no estén contentos con mi declaración pero yo tampoco me puse contento al ver los machos 

Yes, unfortunately, Yes friend, I killed a male of W. L and I am sorry to say that surely strain hunters and green house are not happy with my statement but I was not happy to see the males either

• Like 2

1 minute ago, R.G.S said:

Sí por desgracia si amigo, mate un macho de W. L y lamento tener que decirlo seguramente strain hunters y green house no estén contentos con mi declaración pero yo tampoco me puse contento al ver los machos 

Yes, unfortunately, Yes friend, I killed a male of W. L and I am sorry to say that surely strain hunters and green house are not happy with my statement but I was not happy to see the males either

I'm very glad you warned us based on your experience @R.G.S Thanks!

Estoy muy contento de que nos haya advertido en base a su experiencia @ R.G.S ¡Gracias!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ShaggyGrower said:

I'm very glad you warned us based on your experience @R.G.S Thanks!

Estoy muy contento de que nos haya advertido en base a su experiencia @ R.G.S ¡Gracias!

Gracias a vosotros por ayudarme siempre, darme consejos, ánimo y apoyo siempre y en todo momento sois geniales amig@s:party:

Thank you for always helping me, giving me advice, encouragement and support always and at all times you are great friends

• Like 2

Wouaw thats a crazy story, 2 males with twos differents feminized strain!!

Personally i never fund 100% male in any packs of feminized seeds, only some herma sometime... And i pop many, many, many packs of feminized seeds from differentds seed banks! What say green house or StrainHunters seeds bank?

Vaya, es una historia loca, 2 macho con dos variedades feminizadas diferentes!

Personalmente, nunca financio 100% hombres en paquetes de semillas feminizadas, solo unas pocas hermas de vez en cuando ... ¡Y dibujo muchos, muchos paquetes de semillas feminizadas de diferentes bancos de semillas! ¿Qué pasa con Green House o el banco de semillas StrainHunters?

• Like 2

Pienso que sería bueno para todos y para mi el primero que @Jose.gh diga el motivo/s por el cual puede suceder el problema o los problemas que e tenido con la aparición de machos... No es agradable confiar 100% en la casa y encontrar sorpresas así... 

Pdta: espero que ShaggyGrower no tenga problemas ya que no puede teletransportarse hasta las plantas en segundos

I think it would be good for everyone and for me the first one that @ Jose.gh says the reason / s why the problem or the problems that I had with the appearance of males can happen ... It is not pleasant to trust 100% in the home and find surprises like that ...

Pdta: I hope ShaggyGrower has no problems since it can't teleport to the plants in seconds

1 hour ago, R.G.S said:

Pienso que sería bueno para todos y para mi el primero que @Jose.gh diga el motivo/s por el cual puede suceder el problema o los problemas que e tenido con la aparición de machos... No es agradable confiar 100% en la casa y encontrar sorpresas así... 

Pdta: espero que ShaggyGrower no tenga problemas ya que no puede teletransportarse hasta las plantas en segundos

I think it would be good for everyone and for me the first one that @ Jose.gh says the reason / s why the problem or the problems that I had with the appearance of males can happen ... It is not pleasant to trust 100% in the home and find surprises like that ... Pdta: I hope ShaggyGrower has no problems since it can't teleport to the plants in seconds

@Jose.gh

• Like 1

"On the American continent feminized seeds are somehow less popular than in Europe, but this trend is changing rapidly, with sharp increases in feminized seeds sales all over Canada. Reading the various American and European Internet forums one can easily see that there are many different views regarding the subject; the same type of categorization that one can make between soil and hydro growers, organic and synthetic growers, sativa and indica growers, now it can be made for feminized seeds and regular seeds growers. 

But the fact is that feminized seeds have not been created for breeders; they have been created for growers. From small growers dedicated to personal self-sustainable production programs, up to large-scale growers producing volumes. In my opinion, feminized seeds are a very good tool to produce cannabis in an effective and efficient way. It is a very simple, basic concept, but one making a whole lot of difference. Both indoors and outdoors, feminized seeds guarantee that space is used in the most productive way possible, by making sure that each and every plant is producing cannabis, not just squatting space waiting to be eliminated. 

Moreover, feminized seeds allow guerrilla growers more safety, lowering the number of visits needed to the field. 
Many myths surround feminized seeds, most of which are false. Over the last 5 years, as more and more growers in many situations have used feminized seeds, most questions have been answered. It is now clear that feminized seeds are as good as regular seeds to make mother plants. It is also clear that feminized seeds present greater uniformity of product on a large scale. 

There are different techniques used to make feminized seeds, from hormones to STS reversal, and each company producing feminized seeds has a secret recipe. Some are more reliable than others, and the quality of the feminized seeds can be judged by the number of hermaphroditic plants that appear. Some strains are more prone than others to hermaphroditism, but good quality feminized seeds are close to be 100% free from hermaphrodites. Only great stress factors (light schedule completely irregular, absence of dark period, extreme feeding intoxication) can produce hermaphroditism even in good quality feminized seeds. 

In conclusion, the most important factor in selecting feminized seeds is their source, the professionalism of their producer. 

In my opinion, feminized seeds are the future of cannabis production worldwide.

FRANCO 
"Strain Hunters""

• Like 2

On 22/8/2019 at 5:59 PM, ShaggyGrower said:

No idea of year. I found it on Green House Seeds site. Obv' when Franco was still alive :-(

Maybe seed quality control has gone downhill since Franco departed us :-(

El único año que visite spannabis en mi ciudad fue en 2016 y ese fue el último año que también lo visito Franco en paz descanse no tuve la suerte de conocerle pero un buen amigo mío Sebastián si que le conoció y me comentó que era un amante del cannabis y una excelente persona que pudo fumar unos canutos con el y charlar animadamente un buen rato, una lastima no tenerte entre nosotros hermano... 

Yo espero como el texto que e leído que sea que mi doctor macho y el W.L fueran hermafroditas con predominancia macho o sino que el banco investigue el por que e tenido yo esos dos percances a mi parecer, hoy estuve con las doctoras en exteriores a la noche actualizo con fotos 

Saludos 

The only year I visited Spannabis in my city was in 2016 and that was the last year that I also visit Franco in peace, I had no luck to meet him but a good friend of mine Sebastian did know him and he told me he was a lover of cannabis and an excellent person who was able to smoke some pockets with him and chat animatedly for a while, a shame not to have you among us brother ... I hope that the text I have read is that my male doctor and the WL were hermaphrodites with male predominance or that the bank investigates why I had these two mishaps in my opinion, today I was with the doctors outside the night update with photos regards

• Like 1

Buenas noches amig@s y compañeros de cultivo como ya les dije hoy estuve con las doctoras en exteriores y traigo algunas fotos 

Good evening friends and cultivation partners as I told you today I was with the doctors outside and I bring some photos

_20190822_203529.thumb.JPG.3b26db626962a3e674db4a25d2f138ca.JPG

#3 #4 #5 dentro

#3 #4 #5 inside 

_20190822_203746.thumb.JPG.3e0739f1e0405fc95d76352649344253.JPG

Ramificación #3 

_20190822_203636.thumb.JPG.c0e7b7d7931a1f606cab637c6cabf65c.JPG

_20190822_204005.thumb.JPG.8f66e119155d0338d04f924796d1cdc3.JPG

_20190822_204126.thumb.JPG.8093000e6b8fd5d0b6333c992127e224.JPG

_20190822_203909.thumb.JPG.245c9534dfb84aa0b72e882cd8aed014.JPG

Esqueje

Cutting

_20190822_203832.thumb.JPG.efafda281b38d9224522eda2625a10fe.JPG

Saludos 

Regards 

• Like 5

_20190825_202746.thumb.JPG.afc8605543b62d3e97e294ce02e87257.JPG

Buenas noches amig@s y compañeros de cultivo hoy estuve con las doctoras en exteriores les di su comida y aquí les dejo unas fotos

Good evening friends and cultivation partners today I was with the doctors outside I gave them their food and here I leave some photos

_20190825_141544.thumb.JPG.185ec88327202c060babfee29fb0f507.JPG

_20190825_210556.thumb.JPG.01f9e308373148ad25f0ee2ad9226365.JPG

_20190825_141855.thumb.JPG.98ffadb5fafc61dc16965537c0d383ee.JPG

_20190825_210657.thumb.JPG.c033047fd7cd624088c9ca1bd439b8e1.JPG

_20190825_210633.thumb.JPG.e63c6d0c835519a7a307d8bd02d28e72.JPG

_20190825_212023.thumb.JPG.d356a60247eb1bcd2b5b0aa08068b0b8.JPG

_20190825_212005.thumb.JPG.ce259ed5b592aab2e2ca0641cd19fb13.JPG

_20190825_211945.thumb.JPG.a2b04f0cdf653383bbcb0d71c3a0cfc6.JPG

_20190825_212036.thumb.JPG.fac6182e9ea3f63e8b6b04d7b92b8b2a.JPG

_20190825_212049.thumb.JPG.463a65174f98aeda46468fc32d880e9f.JPG

Saludos

Regards

• Like 6

Hola colega, 

Menuda trastada, lamento mucho tu mala experiencia amigo. Realmente es triste, sobre todo cuando la planta es tan grande :( Espero que puedas ver el lado bueno cómo te comentan, ahora dispones de más espacio para las demás y otra boca de riego. Me alegra mucho saber que por lo menos, tienes 4 grandes plantas que son hembras.

Las semillas feminizadas no estás exentas de ser machos, ya que solo se puede garantizar por mera genética, un 99% de feminizadas. Siempre existe la posibilidad, remota pero existe, de que salga alguna planta macho.

Si hubiera sido hermafrodita se puede achacar al estrés, la alimentación, etc... pero al ser macho, es obvio que te ha tocado ese 1% restante.

Solo me queda pedirte disculpas y decirte que estamos ya testando un gran lote de semillas para ver si es un problema aislado o existe algún otro problema. Lo dicho, lo lamento amigo.

Saludos

• Like 3

On 28/8/2019 at 10:47 AM, Jose.gh said:

Hola colega, 

Menuda trastada, lamento mucho tu mala experiencia amigo. Realmente es triste, sobre todo cuando la planta es tan grande :( Espero que puedas ver el lado bueno cómo te comentan, ahora dispones de más espacio para las demás y otra boca de riego. Me alegra mucho saber que por lo menos, tienes 4 grandes plantas que son hembras.

Las semillas feminizadas no estás exentas de ser machos, ya que solo se puede garantizar por mera genética, un 99% de feminizadas. Siempre existe la posibilidad, remota pero existe, de que salga alguna planta macho.

Si hubiera sido hermafrodita se puede achacar al estrés, la alimentación, etc... pero al ser macho, es obvio que te ha tocado ese 1% restante.

Solo me queda pedirte disculpas y decirte que estamos ya testando un gran lote de semillas para ver si es un problema aislado o existe algún otro problema. Lo dicho, lo lamento amigo.

Saludos

Hola @Jose.gh me alegra mucho tu respuesta, nada que disculpar 👍la verdad que fue triste matar un árbol que era... Pero no e tenido gran problema al respecto ya que lo e cazado a tiempo, espero que @ShaggyGrower no le haya tocado un doctor dentro del paquete de enfermeras 😅

Espero que haya sido un caso aislado, como comentaba a @OG.Naj mi doctor no tenía hermafroditismo eran todo flores macho eso demuestra que es macho al 100% creo yo de todas maneras solo admito hembras en mis cultivos y la verdad que el hueco ya lo rellenan bastante bien #1 y #3 aparte de optener un riego extra jejeje

Más me hubiera molestado que fuese hermafrodita

Muchísimas gracias hermano ✌️ 

Hello @ Jose.gh I am very glad your answer, nothing to excuse 👍the truth that it was sad to kill a tree that was ... But I had no big problem about it since I hunted it in time, I hope that @ShaggyGrower He has not been touched by a doctor in the nurses package paquete I hope it was an isolated case, as I commented to @ OG.Naj my doctor did not have hermaphroditism they were all male flowers that shows that he is 100% male I think anyway I only admit females in my crops and the truth that the hole already They fill it quite well # 1 and # 3 apart from opting for extra irrigation hehehe It would have bothered me more if I was a hermaphrodite Thank you very much brother ✌️

• Like 4

On 8/22/2019 at 8:55 PM, R.G.S said:

Buenas noches amig@s y compañeros de cultivo como ya les dije hoy estuve con las doctoras en exteriores y traigo algunas fotos 

Good evening friends and cultivation partners as I told you today I was with the doctors outside and I bring some photos

_20190822_203529.thumb.JPG.3b26db626962a3e674db4a25d2f138ca.JPG

#3 #4 #5 dentro

#3 #4 #5 inside 

_20190822_203746.thumb.JPG.3e0739f1e0405fc95d76352649344253.JPG

Ramificación #3 

Ramificación #3

_20190822_203636.thumb.JPG.c0e7b7d7931a1f606cab637c6cabf65c.JPG

_20190822_204005.thumb.JPG.8f66e119155d0338d04f924796d1cdc3.JPG

_20190822_204126.thumb.JPG.8093000e6b8fd5d0b6333c992127e224.JPG

_20190822_203909.thumb.JPG.245c9534dfb84aa0b72e882cd8aed014.JPG

Esqueje

Cutting

_20190822_203832.thumb.JPG.efafda281b38d9224522eda2625a10fe.JPG

Saludos 

Regards 

You are growing some serious trees, I wish I had the same circumstances but I'm growing in Scandinavia and in a swamp, it's taken a lot of work to carry all the soil etc out there to my grow spot. I use 20L pots made from jute however the roots have grown straight through the bottom of the pots and are taking water and nutrients from the swamp. I really wanted to get 100L pots for the plants so I can have trees as well but carrying all of that soil etc in the middle of a swamp isn't optimal so maybe next year when I find a better spot.

Up here in Scandinavia it's the last week of summer heat then it's getting colder every week that passes but your plants look like they are getting a lot of sun a while more.

• Like 4

Hello @Guovsahas my "trees" receive good sunlight from one o'clock until late in the afternoon at approximately seven o'clock but it depends on the season, they are exaggeratedly high but I think rather that the reason is cause genetics the doctor 

I am entering your growth diary to see how your plants are going and I find it very interesting your way of planting in guerrillas with jute pots, it hurts those that had problems with animals but they are still not right? 

Regards my friend

Hola @Guovsahas mis "árboles"  reciben buena luz solar a partir de la una del mediodía hasta última hora de la tarde a las siete aproximadamente pero depende de la estación del año, son exageradamente altas pero creo más bien que el motivo es causa de la genética the doctor

Voy entrando en tu diario de crecimiento para ver como van tus plantas y me parece muy interesante tu forma de plantar en guerrilla con las macetas de yute, lastima las que tuvieron problemas con los animales pero siguen bien no? 

Un saludo amigo

• Like 4

22 hours ago, R.G.S said:

Hello @Guovsahas my "trees" receive good sunlight from one o'clock until late in the afternoon at approximately seven o'clock but it depends on the season, they are exaggeratedly high but I think rather that the reason is cause genetics the doctor 

I am entering your growth diary to see how your plants are going and I find it very interesting your way of planting in guerrillas with jute pots, it hurts those that had problems with animals but they are still not right? 

Regards my friend

Hola @Guovsahas mis "árboles"  reciben buena luz solar a partir de la una del mediodía hasta última hora de la tarde a las siete aproximadamente pero depende de la estación del año, son exageradamente altas pero creo más bien que el motivo es causa de la genética the doctor

Voy entrando en tu diario de crecimiento para ver como van tus plantas y me parece muy interesante tu forma de plantar en guerrilla con las macetas de yute, lastima las que tuvieron problemas con los animales pero siguen bien no? 

Un saludo amigo

Your plants look great and I was actually thinking about choosing the Doctor as well because it finishes around end of september but since I am growing guerilla I chose the Sweet Valley Kush because it said the Sweet Valley Kush were supposed to be shorter however I haven't noticed the Sweet Valley Kush being that much shorter than the other plants at the same place.

My plants currently receive sunlight from 8 in the morning to around 6 at the evening but everyday that passes the days get shorter by roughly 5 minutes.

I choose the jute pots because they would blend in with the reeds and not be seen from the air. I'm growing on a beaver dam at the swamp, the beaver dam works like a "island" in the swamp keeping the plants above the water so the plants don't drown and I also think the beavers are keeping the plants deer and moose away from the plants because the beavers smack their tails on the water surface to scare others away from their pond.
I am actually using water from the beaver pond to water the plants, it has perfect pH and might contain some nutrients from the beaver urine and poop as well as humic acids from decomposing plant matter.

The plants are doing great and haven't had any problems with large animals and the few aphids I've seen end up being eaten by ladybugs.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Guovsahas said:

Your plants look great and I was actually thinking about choosing the Doctor as well because it finishes around end of september but since I am growing guerilla I chose the Sweet Valley Kush because it said the Sweet Valley Kush were supposed to be shorter however I haven't noticed the Sweet Valley Kush being that much shorter than the other plants at the same place.

My plants currently receive sunlight from 8 in the morning to around 6 at the evening but everyday that passes the days get shorter by roughly 5 minutes.

I choose the jute pots because they would blend in with the reeds and not be seen from the air. I'm growing on a beaver dam at the swamp, the beaver dam works like a "island" in the swamp keeping the plants above the water so the plants don't drown and I also think the beavers are keeping the plants deer and moose away from the plants because the beavers smack their tails on the water surface to scare others away from their pond.
I am actually using water from the beaver pond to water the plants, it has perfect pH and might contain some nutrients from the beaver urine and poop as well as humic acids from decomposing plant matter.

The plants are doing great and haven't had any problems with large animals and the few aphids I've seen end up being eaten by ladybugs.

Thank you for the compliment friend this afternoon I will be with the doctors tomorrow as late I update photos of them

I see that you have studied the environment and sustainable ecosystem in your place of cultivation that is great since the factors are very important for the plants

Greetings brother

Gracias por el cumplido amigo esta tarde estaré con las doctoras mañana como tarde actualizo fotos de ellas

Veo que tienes muy estudiado el entorno y ecosistema sostenible en tu lugar de cultivo eso es genial ya que los factores son muy importantes para las plantas 

Un saludo hermano 

Buenas noches amig@s y compañeros de cultivo hoy estuve con las doctoras en exteriores pero antes fui de compras

Good evening friends and cultivation partners today I was with the doctors outside but before I went shopping

_20190829_215446.thumb.JPG.1412ce83823ab0a8b7590de816115a8e.JPG

Cómo me recomendó @OG.Naj e comprado un filtro de sedimentos para poner al aljibe y a ver si consigo bajar el ec que se sitúa en 2.1

How @ OG.Naj recommended me to buy a sediment filter to put the cistern and see if I can lower the ec that is 2.1

Ahora les dejo unas cuantas fotos de las doctoras

Now I leave a few pictures of the doctors

_20190829_215756.thumb.JPG.819597d2957aef821f65001e2badeecc.JPG

_20190829_215718.thumb.JPG.88a8785ed4b6081a22f7841d2bf71907.JPG

_20190829_215736.thumb.JPG.707c6809808351b2aa3748037173aca5.JPG

_20190829_215623.thumb.JPG.1e361593e548831522284fa91a803219.JPG

Interiores:

Inside:

_20190829_215603.thumb.JPG.71c87f35962905bc1895b6a1821f1cec.JPG

_20190829_215543.thumb.JPG.8c0d1e5995637c9e3c966c3073efef1a.JPG

_20190829_215510.thumb.JPG.7b5ec4e2a9d21c0abfd4fd52b556a7e8.JPG

Saludos 

Regards 

• Like 3

Hello @R.G.S, good filter bro! Feel free to ask some questions for your next extractio or hash makin, i would be happy to share with you some tips to improve your final results! ;-)

Your doctor  #1 bud well!

Hola @ R.G.S, buen filtro hermano! Siéntase libre de hacer algunas preguntas para su próxima extracción o hash makin, ¡me encantaría compartir con usted algunos consejos para mejorar sus resultados finales! ;-)

Tu "doctor" # 1 florece bien!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OG.Naj said:

Hello @R.G.S, good filter bro! Feel free to ask some questions for your next extractio or hash makin, i would be happy to share with you some tips to improve your final results! ;-)

Your doctor  #1 bud well!

Hola @ R.G.S, buen filtro hermano! Siéntase libre de hacer algunas preguntas para su próxima extracción o hash makin, ¡me encantaría compartir con usted algunos consejos para mejorar sus resultados finales! ;-)

Tu "doctor" # 1 florece bien!

Buen día amigo @OG.Naj por supuesto que tengo muchas preguntas en torno a extracciones como por ejemplo al extraer la materia después de la segunda malla donde ya no hay materia vegetal (yo uso 5 mallas) ¿como lo haces para separar todo? cuando sino lo escurres bien y extraes casi toda la humedad se queda pasteloso, necesito aprender tu técnica de saber estirar los terpenos y glándulas de manera que no quede casi intrabajable al día siguiente.... (de momento seguire con mi técnica pero alguna prueba voy haciendo con una pequeña parte) también tengo que decirte que no suelo usar más que el manicurado hojas... o cogollos de muy pequeño tamaño que pasaron de mi vista, el fondo de los botes donde ya no veo más que revuelto.... pero cogollos grandes no tengo tendencia a usar normalmente, alguna excepción puede ocurrir por que no me gusta el tipo de maría pero no es lo normal.

#1 es muy exuberante tiene largas ramas en la parte baja y una copa central que sube hacia el exterior acompañada más abajo por ramas intermedias muy largas, creo que acabaré atando las ramas al propio tronco, o si tenéis consejos.... Ya que #5 en la parte más baja tiene ya arrastrando varias ramas por el suelo que e tenido que entrelazar con las de la parte media, pienso que los rinocerontes daban menos problemas en estas etapas pero la belleza de las doctoras es sencillamente espléndida, aunque yo personalmente estoy enamorado de #3 y las Franco's lemon cheese que están por delante del grupo de enfermeras ;-) 

Good day friend @ OG.Naj of course I have many questions about extractions such as when extracting the matter after the second mesh where there is no more plant matter (I use 5 meshes) how do you do it to separate everything? when you drain it well and extract almost all the moisture it becomes pasterous, I need to learn your technique of knowing how to stretch the terpenes and glands so that it is not almost intrabajable the next day .... (for now I will continue with my technique but some test I am doing with a small part) I also have to tell you that I do not usually use more than the manicured leaves ... or very small buds that passed from my sight, the bottom of the boats where I no longer see more than scrambled ... But big buds I have no tendency to use normally, some exception may occur because I do not like the type of Mary but it is not normal. # 1 is very lush, it has long branches in the lower part and a central cup that rises outward accompanied by very long intermediate branches, I think I will end up tying the branches to the trunk itself, or if you have advice .... Since # 5 in the lower part has already dragging several branches on the ground that I had to intertwine with those of the middle part, I think that rhinos gave less problems in these stages but the beauty of the doctors is simply splendid, although I personally I'm in love with # 3 and the Franco's lemon cheese that are ahead of the group of nurses ;-)