Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RedBarn

Mazar-I-Sharif x White Widow - 2019

14 posts in this topic

Day 1

30 Beans dropped in water

1 person likes this

19 hours and not a single bean has dropped in the water.

Removing for paper-towel method to prevent any smothering of the seeds.

Here are two photos showing some qualities of the Mazar-I-Sharif mother. She was very minty, old-school "weed" smell, flora, bright and positive sativa which would instantly make your cheeks, face, forehead, and back of your neck to glow with warmth with exceeding can-do energy, mental clarity, and physical pain reliving qualities (possibly from high CBD content.) If I were to estimate the cbd is 5% and THC 12% though this is completely my own fabricated opinion. She was grown ultra guerrilla and harvested early since this was for seed purposes only and she was about to begin dropping them on the ground everywhere.

mazar2.jpg

mazar1.jpg

Though small she delivered many quality beans. My maxmimum bean count was only two hundred to give you an idea of how small she really was but we all know this amount is enough to create a forest.

mazarbeans.jpg

Sowed beans in dirt.

Bean count is 35 and not 30.

Note: 7 solo cups sit empty in the cupboard.

Tip: empty and bury a few bags of high quality soil in the low area of your yard, cover with yard wastes, and unearth the following year to deliver maximum excellence to your starts.

I am doing all things for the garden according to the moon phases.

Seeds were sown during the 6th day of the New Moon.

"just after you see the first crescent you can start planting as this is when there is a surge of energy through the plants and the sap begins to rise through the stems."

" it’s said that seeds will absorb more water during the full Moon and the new Moon, when more moisture is pulled to the soil surface. This causes seeds to swell, resulting in greater germination and better-established plants."

70% of heads above dirt.

Soaking 47 more beans, same strain

wish i had such a big garden to play arround with over here in the netherlands ,succes man 

1 person likes this

57 minutes ago, jsm said:

wish i had such a big garden to play arround with over here in the netherlands ,succes man 

Thank you @jsm for the blessings.

The Netherlands has some good trails and land to sow beans - no?

+51 more dropped in the water. (129 total)