Here are two photos showing some qualities of the Mazar-I-Sharif mother. She was very minty, old-school "weed" smell, flora, bright and positive sativa which would instantly make your cheeks, face, forehead, and back of your neck to glow with warmth with exceeding can-do energy, mental clarity, and physical pain reliving qualities (possibly from high CBD content.) If I were to estimate the cbd is 5% and THC 12% though this is completely my own fabricated opinion. She was grown ultra guerrilla and harvested early since this was for seed purposes only and she was about to begin dropping them on the ground everywhere.

mazar2.jpg

mazar1.jpg

Though small she delivered many quality beans. My maxmimum bean count was only two hundred to give you an idea of how small she really was but we all know this amount is enough to create a forest.

mazarbeans.jpg

Sowed beans in dirt.

Bean count is 35 and not 30.

Note: 7 solo cups sit empty in the cupboard.

Tip: empty and bury a few bags of high quality soil in the low area of your yard, cover with yard wastes, and unearth the following year to deliver maximum excellence to your starts.

I am doing all things for the garden according to the moon phases.

Seeds were sown during the 6th day of the New Moon.

"just after you see the first crescent you can start planting as this is when there is a surge of energy through the plants and the sap begins to rise through the stems."

" it’s said that seeds will absorb more water during the full Moon and the new Moon, when more moisture is pulled to the soil surface. This causes seeds to swell, resulting in greater germination and better-established plants."

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, jsm said:

wish i had such a big garden to play arround with over here in the netherlands ,succes man 

Thank you @jsm for the blessings.

The Netherlands has some good trails and land to sow beans - no?

+51 more dropped in the water. (129 total)

• Like 2

22 hours ago, RedBarn said:

Thank you @jsm for the blessings.

The Netherlands has some good trails and land to sow beans - no?

+51 more dropped in the water. (129 total)

Not realy, i am lyving in an urban invironment ,and i'm doing just fine with 5 plants the way i grow ,low profile and excellent yields 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jsm said:

Not realy, i am lyving in an urban invironment ,and i'm doing just fine with 5 plants the way i grow ,low profile and excellent yields 

Very well, happy strain hunting and smoking my friend.

I encourage all people to enjoy the many gallons of unused soil strewn about the lands if their health permits such rigorous exploration.

• Like 1

29 sprouts with leaves looking excited in the sun.

62 new tails sprouted.

Here is my scenario.

I had on average 4 capsules of 50 seeds soaking in each container of water.

2 capsules were very dark brown and fully mature seeds.

1 Capsule was light brown, could be better

1 capsule was light white to green

After 24 hours of soaking in the paper towel mold took over and killed virtually all non-brown seeds. - A few factors possible - 1. did not disinfect tray or use H2sO4 dilute 2. surrounding air too warm 3. cover over paper towel, though allowing air and not sealed was plastic and not cloth or paper plate which stopped too much air flow 4. seeds were simply too immature and harbored perfect environment for rapid fungal growth 5. excess moisture

Almost 100% germination for the dark brown seeds.

Almost 0% for the non mature seeds.

Growing plants is now 91 awaiting the 62 to move above soil.

Will post pics when things look more mature

My 2019 super-soil mix:

• Biochar
  • many fresh farm eggs
  • cow milk
  • urine
  • chicken manure compost
  • humic acid
  • ash
  • epsom salt
  • lime
  • gypsum
  • kelp powder
  • coconut powder
  • earth worm castings
  • a bit of last season's composted ocean forest soil
  •  

"Where's your rock phosphate RedBarn?"

Safely and adequately composting chicken manure requires from six to nine months to stabilize the nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Easily composted, the chicken manure is simply placed within the compost bin and watered every other day. Turning the manure every few day speeds the processs. Fully composted chicken manure is available in large bags at garden supply stores, home improvement stores and sometimes grocery stores. Once properly composted, chicken manure is considered the most beneficial of all garden fertilizers, according to the University of Alabama.

15 hours ago, RedBarn said:

My 2019 super-soil mix:

• Biochar
  • many fresh farm eggs
  • cow milk
  • urine
  • chicken manure compost
  • humic acid
  • ash
  • epsom salt
  • lime
  • gypsum
  • kelp powder
  • coconut powder
  • earth worm castings
  • a bit of last season's composted ocean forest soil
  •  

sorry but dont understand all the fuzz and effort ,using the aptus and bio novo nutrients en have an excellent result each year ,you just have to flush properly for a smooth smoke .starting with the lightmix soil from plagron mixt up with some bat guano 

1 hour ago, jsm said:

sorry but dont understand all the fuzz and effort ,using the aptus and bio novo nutrients en have an excellent result each year ,you just have to flush properly for a smooth smoke .starting with the lightmix soil from plagron mixt up with some bat guano 

There is no flush or feeding required for my living super-soil. Water all year.

I win

• Like 1

Update: all of the seeds which sprouted were sown and all of the seeds which did not sprout and were growing mold were tossed back into water cup. Today +18 sprouted and were sown bringing total to (110).

I am wondering if the light white and green seeds are taking more time to wake up. 

+1 pop today (111)

Consider this: a green bean pops 4 days after soaking in water.

I must note when the 18 sprouted yesterday this was a resoak which I added several drops of Apple Cider Vinegar the 8 hours preceding their germinating. Was this the cause? It worked for me and again last night with +1. The remaining beans really are green/light white. Still soaking, Who knows at this point I am very satisfied with my sprout count.

First of all, sweat equity and effort is Manna. 

Here is some explanation behind my intrepid effort and fuzzy recipe:

Mostly I am using simply what I have available to me and would add more.

• Biochar - a permanent soil improvement. Larger and higher quality yields every season, sourced from sticks on the ground $free
  • many fresh farm eggs - my chickens laid many eggs like crazy and initially I was going to hatch them and then decided not to so I stowed them away to add to the biochar since it contains so many beneficial vitamins, nutrients, and calcium etc $free
  • cow milk - a gallon of milk went bad in the fridge so I found another excuse to add some more calcium to the mix $2
  • urine - I did not want to go inside to piss so I pissed on my biochar pile about three times - $free
  • chicken manure compost - listed above, the best manure on the planet according to university studies $free
  • humic acid - a result of composted woodchips $free
  • ash - my pyrolysis process is not perfect so I ended up with some ash from char that burnt up $free
  • epsom salt - that extra magnesium is superb, used a very small portion of the bag $0.35
  • lime - 50lbs  pulverized limestone rock, used only a few handfuls  $0.10
  • gypsum - for the sweet sweet buds at the end of the year, great soil conditioner, decreases the sodium in my salty soil $free
  • kelp powder - favorite personal supplement, the benefits are too numerous to list. 21+ amino acids, "complete food" $1
  • coconut powder - i had half a bag not being used and instead of throwing it out, the omega fatty acids and other great nutrients sounded like an excellent addition to the plant's immune system and bud production $free
  • earth worm castings - a free product from my last listed product $free
  • a bit of last season's composted ocean forest soil - a free product from last season $free

Please let this explanation serve as appeasement for the herb Gods which make superior cannabis with 2 $60 bottles of fancy-labeled non-GHSC nutrients