Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jimmytian8

Industrial Engineer Specialized in Distillation Looking for some suggestion

3 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone

This is Jimmy. I am new to the cannabis industry. I have been setting up other people wipe film distillation unit for a while.
Currently i run into a few question. Lot of client ask for high CBD concentration and do not want THC at all.

Is there a Strain that I can recommend to my client?
Got lots of to learn and share.
Let me know if you have any question about distillation and I am happy share what i know
FYI, I am based in USA.

Hello Jimmy and welcome to forum, 

Currently there are many strains with a high CDB content and little THC, but I do not know any strain of Marijuana that is completely THC-free.

However, you can use industrial hemp, industrial hemp is characterized by having very but very low levels of THC, and some strains have enough CBD. Actually, many CDB oils, ointments, etc..., are currently made only with industrial hemp.

Cheers

1 person likes this

Thank you!! Yes, I notice they are growing large quantity of hemp out door. I saw a 100 + ac lot for hemp, which is crazy. 

1 person likes this