69 posts in this topic

tommorow the race starts ,just received the seeds today ,sprouting them starts tommorow ,try to keep posting allong the journey

20190313_160348.jpg

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My brother mentioned something about Money Maker. I has some good reviews. I am limited to auto flowers at the moment. The packaging looks great also

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its my first to  growing the moneymaker strain ,not my first time growing by the way ,keep you all posted allong the way .

 

all 5 seeds germinate in just three days and are planted in small pots with soil ,great start with these fine seeds of the greenhouse /strainhunters collection 

20190317_134009.jpg

20190317_162920.jpg

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16-3-2019 at 8:37 AM, SmokeyfromOz said:

My brother mentioned something about Money Maker. I has some good reviews. I am limited to auto flowers at the moment. The packaging looks great also

Hy there ,first time growing this strain ,have been growing the super lemon haze for the last 4 years ,packaging and quality off the seeds are really great it even comes with a fee dvd of the strainhunters video's .

 

Dont do auto's 'flowers ,i black my plant out when the are big enough and when i want to start the blooming stage ,takes a hall lot of work but ive you want to have a good result in the netherland you have to put up the work ,and always better then buying your weed in a shop !!

 

in reality i have too move 4 x  65ltr pots in and out my darkend barn 2 times a day for over 10 weeks at least ,beeing busy !!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After 6 days in the soil my little girls are about 10 cm high ,great day to top of the pots with some extra soil

20190323_125245.jpg

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

by topping them off with some extra soil ,about 2 /2.5 cm ,the base of the main stem will grow bigger en fatter according to my opinion ! and we all now a bigger maine stem will transport water and nutriants easier and faster at the end .note !! do this with little leaps at the time ,next time i am going to replant them in 3.5 liter pots ,these pots are just 0.2 ltr  

20190323_130335.jpg

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2019 at 9:35 AM, jsm said:

Hy there ,first time growing this strain ,have been growing the super lemon haze for the last 4 years ,packaging and quality off the seeds are really great it even comes with a fee dvd of the strainhunters video's .

 

Dont do auto's 'flowers ,i black my plant out when the are big enough and when i want to start the blooming stage ,takes a hall lot of work but ive you want to have a good result in the netherland you have to put up the work ,and always better then buying your weed in a shop !!

 

in reality i have too move 4 x  65ltr pots in and out my darkend barn 2 times a day for over 10 weeks at least ,beeing busy !!

Hi JSM,

I bought my seeds from Atitude and they didnt keep the original packaging and put them in plastic bags which i have in the fridge at 4 degree, for when i am ready. That is very nice of Greenhouse to include a free dvd with purchase.

 

Yes, in my case the street weed is no where near as good as home grown. Ive tried a little of mine, its curing still!  That is a good idea with the seedlings to top up soil if they get a bit tall. That is huge, pots of that size.  Its worth the effort to grow at home though. I put mine away at night also, otherwise the Kangaroos or Possums would eat them, they eat the Camella plants of mine.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, SmokeyfromOz said:

Hi JSM,

I bought my seeds from Atitude and they didnt keep the original packaging and put them in plastic bags which i have in the fridge at 4 degree, for when i am ready. That is very nice of Greenhouse to include a free dvd with purchase.

 

Yes, in my case the street weed is no where near as good as home grown. Ive tried a little of mine, its curing still!  That is a good idea with the seedlings to top up soil if they get a bit tall. That is huge, pots of that size.  Its worth the effort to grow at home though. I put mine away at night also, otherwise the Kangaroos or Possums would eat them, they eat the Camella plants of mine.

thank god we don't have any of does animals living in  the city's of the Netherlands , my dog has been eating one of my young seedling/plants sometimes . the girls will be replanted several times ending in 65 ltr pots in the blooming stage and each time replanting them i cover up the stems in a bit more of soil ,great results  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, jsm said:

thank god we don't have any of does animals living in  the city's of the Netherlands , my dog has been eating one of my young seedling/plants sometimes . the girls will be replanted several times ending in 65 ltr pots in the blooming stage and each time replanting them i cover up the stems in a bit more of soil ,great results  

keeping them at low temperature and in the dark keeps your seeds save ,i also have an other one  in save keeping for later on the season ,this plant i wont manipulate going in to the blooming stage and i will just let it do its thing .its the peyote critical from barney farm .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

first internotes are starting to grow ,i will only use 4 of them so when i am ready to replant them ,i will pick the best and most potential plants and one of my friends will be glad to get a free plant !! 

20190326_160152.jpg

20190326_160207.jpg

20190326_160247.jpg

20190326_160300.jpg

20190326_160305.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome JSM I wish you the highest success in raising these beauties! Your soil looks like pure magic and plants look super happy and healthy.

 

65 liter pot finish! Wow! Excellent. What do you expect for a yield per pot? I have a few weeks to mull over outdoor hole size myself and  wow I hope I have the energy to dig 65L holes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my yield with 4 x  65ltr pots is not the same every year off course  but 2 kg of dried and tightly manicured buds is acceptable for me ,i can't really let the plants to get as big as i would like to have them , because i have to transport them twice a day into a darkened shed (nine o'clock at night the go in and nine o'clock the next morning i take them out again ) and this shed only has a normal door size entry and isn't big enough to place more then just 4 plants .

 

the thing you should take in consideration with getting a good en comprehensive root system is the watering your plants ,if you give to much and easy accessible  water at the beginning you can create what i call leasy roots  ,by making it harder for the roots to get water the will work harder to grow and reach the source the want ,a good splash at the start ,then you dry them out almost and the next time you water them do it in a circular motion around the plant .this will keep the root system working and extending ,again my friend easier to do with my only 4 plants ,i know 

 

if you can control your water intake at the start off the grow then  the size of the holes aren't that important at all ,putting in the effort at the start makes money at the end !!!  note ,i use a startbooster from aptus also

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jsm said:

my yield with 4 x  65ltr pots is not the same every year off course  but 2 kg of dried and tightly manicured buds is acceptable for me ,i can't really let the plants to get as big as i would like to have them , because i have to transport them twice a day into a darkened shed (nine o'clock at night the go in and nine o'clock the next morning i take them out again ) and this shed only has a normal door size entry and isn't big enough to place more then just 4 plants .

 

the thing you should take in consideration with getting a good en comprehensive root system is the watering your plants ,if you give to much and easy accessible  water at the beginning you can create what i call leasy roots  ,by making it harder for the roots to get water the will work harder to grow and reach the source the want ,a good splash at the start ,then you dry them out almost and the next time you water them do it in a circular motion around the plant .this will keep the root system working and extending ,again my friend easier to do with my only 4 plants ,i know 

 

if you can control your water intake at the start off the grow then  the size of the holes aren't that important at all ,putting in the effort at the start makes money at the end !!!  note ,i use a startbooster from aptus also

Excellent wise words, Thank you JSM! I am working to dry my starts out right now. Around 50% of them are loving the sun while others are quite shocked at it's intensity. And if you look, anywhere in the world right now, the sun is exercising a higher intensity than ever before, which is great for the Cannabis producing the type of CB1 cannabinoids I like.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

your comment is right on the money my man ,we had a really great summer last year for a grower, but our farmers and climate buddy's where really shocked with the climate and the drought we are having over here .

 

being  a homegrower my only comment at the climate will be ,  bring it on , now more lost of moldy buds and loss of crops .

 

keep reading your plants and enjoy the journey 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20190401_154235.thumb.jpg.8b5cb261b6453f4f02a52a8c41a02119.jpgone off mine buds from 2018 super lemon haze ,greenhouse seeds of course which has being cured for over more than 7 months ,before drying it was a handfilling bud !! 

 

these kind of buds are the same as i very good and old wine  ,you keep them for a special occasion and for your best friends to enjoy them together ,it smells really so fine and smooth lemony and earthy and really firm and rocksolid 

20190401_154208.jpg

20190401_154319.jpg

20190401_161335.jpg

20190401_161344.jpg

20190401_161357.jpg

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 days later the third inter notes are in process ,leaves are getting bigger and everything is looking good .i have two sprinters in the team of five height  wise  .

 

in a few days the will be replanted from the 0.2 ltr pots to 3.5 ltr pots for the next stage of developing .

20190403_161105.jpg

20190403_161130.jpg

20190403_163001.jpg

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2019 at 9:08 AM, jsm said:

thank god we don't have any of does animals living in  the city's of the Netherlands , my dog has been eating one of my young seedling/plants sometimes . the girls will be replanted several times ending in 65 ltr pots in the blooming stage and each time replanting them i cover up the stems in a bit more of soil ,great results  

 

On 3/24/2019 at 9:20 AM, jsm said:

keeping them at low temperature and in the dark keeps your seeds save ,i also have an other one  in save keeping for later on the season ,this plant i wont manipulate going in to the blooming stage and i will just let it do its thing .its the peyote critical from barney farm .

Hi JSM,

I saw a video on instagram of a dog eating a cannabis plant.  I also added a bit extra soil with my first grow as the seedling was a bit tall. The wild animals are nice to watch, but can be annoying with eating plants, i use netting over the plants they like.  I will have to read about Peyote Critical.

 

Your buds from 2018 look fantastic!. I have super lemon haze this grow. The seeds are still in the fridge in the vegetable keeper around 4c.

 

The seedlings are doing very well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SmokeyfromOz said:

 

Hi JSM,

I saw a video on instagram of a dog eating a cannabis plant.  I also added a bit extra soil with my first grow as the seedling was a bit tall. The wild animals are nice to watch, but can be annoying with eating plants, i use netting over the plants they like.  I will have to read about Peyote Critical.

 

Your buds from 2018 look fantastic!. I have super lemon haze this grow. The seeds are still in the fridge in the vegetable keeper around 4c.

 

The seedlings are doing very well

excellent choice growing a super lemon haze my friend ,yield wise it has never let me down and a very nice smoke specially after curing it proper and long enough .tomorrow my new girls will we replanted to 3.5 liter pots and the bottom of the main stems will be set deeper again ,so the can grow fatter again .wish you the best .  

 

ps the bud, was just a side bud so your mains will be even bigger ,she can handle quid some nutrients ,flush properly at the end and she will still be smooth .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2019 at 9:08 AM, jsm said:

excellent choice growing a super lemon haze my friend ,yield wise it has never let me down and a very nice smoke specially after curing it proper and long enough .tomorrow my new girls will we replanted to 3.5 liter pots and the bottom of the main stems will be set deeper again ,so the can grow fatter again .wish you the best .  

 

ps the bud, was just a side bud so your mains will be even bigger ,she can handle quid some nutrients ,flush properly at the end and she will still be smooth .

Thanks my friend , i was about to ask about Super Lemon Haze and nutrients.  That is great, i got 25g for each Northern Lights plants dry.  I will try make sure to flush about 1 week or maybe 10 days before harvest. Since I have an Auto Super Lemon Haze, she and the other girls will go directly into main pot with a tiny bit of seed mix for the seedling to adjust, the soil has fertilizers but controlled release 12month.

 

Thank you JSM for the good luck,  deeper is better for bigger trunks, also have them outside and maybe the light breeze also helps. Good luck with your girls

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

today i replanted my girls and also have them outside for the day ,weather is great and a good mild breeze ,so the trunks will grow fatter and faster again .

 

root system in the 0.2 pots was developed really good already and i know the will be happy with their new 3.5 ltr home 's ,little bid of aptus startbooster into the water to give them a good start,for the moment these are the 4 girls i am going to keep .

 

20190407_130637.jpg

20190407_164620.jpg

20190407_125346.jpg

20190407_125352.jpg

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the difference in size shows better now ,the markings on the pot are from other /older grow's .this year i have kept it  on one strain only .midseason i will start a single plant from a different strain and let nature do it own thing .(peyote critical from barney's) 

20190407_181020.jpg

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

getting bigger and better each day now ,short internodes and leaves are growing bigger each day  

20190407_220046.jpg

20190407_223908.jpg

20190407_223923.jpg

20190407_223941.jpg

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Money maker and Damneseia are lovely and stong strains  :) its very godd for growing

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello JSM, Is the weather finer this time of year in the Netherlands? It usually is more sunny in April but is cloudy and showery, hope it clears up. The girls are looking good, so your lamp is a CFL

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

About us

Strain Hunters is a series of documentaries aimed at informing the general public about the quest for the preservation of the cannabis plant in the form of particularly vulnerable landraces originating in the poorest areas of the planet.

Cannabis, one of the most ancient plants known to man, used in every civilisation all over the world for medicinal and recreational purposes, is facing a very real threat of extinction. One day these plants could be helpful in developing better medications for the sick and the suffering. We feel it is our duty to preserve as many cannabis landraces in our genetic database, and by breeding them into other well-studied medicinal strains for the sole purpose of scientific research.

Social Network

Add us on social networks