I’m currently not being part of Cannabis Organization in Indonesia, I’m just learning with reading and watching videos from any literature about Cannabis Atjeh Strain by myself with “Hikayat Pohon Ganja” (Book released by LGN) and find more article on internet and I want to more explore my knowledge and share to my country. 

I want to learning anything all knowledges and experiences about Cannabis Atjeh Strains for concern in medical purpose also the all the Law Regulations about Marijuana Legalization. 

I want to make more deeply research about Cannabis Atjeh Strains to proof my research for that i can campaign, giving education, knowledge about our local cannabis strain (Atjeh Strain) functions for medical purpose, because base on my knowledge and valid information there is a lot people with deadly diseases like cancers, diabetes, organ complication, etc. can actually be cured and healing from medical marijuana treatment.

I hope you interest with my application, because it will be so helpful for my future research about Cannabis Atjeh Strain.

Warm regards,

Birly