Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fastzippy

beneficial ?

10 posts in this topic

im hoping they are just white springtail.... can someone please verify. not a bug on the plants just in soil. which i understand being organic i do have all kinds of creatures running my soil, but 

Mon Apr 01 04-23-20.jpg

can't really make out the first picture ?? are you at the end stage of the grow ?how many weeks are left in the blooming stage ? maybe its a build up of to much  water in your growing medium(soil )  .

looking at the leaves and stems i think drying them out would be my plan ,hard to guess with this little bit off information  

no bugs at all on plants as described. day 45 flower.  not to much water. they dry out between water to the point of drooping. every 5 days like clockwork. i guess i wont worry. been organic for five years and never looked back. 

Tue Jan 08 09-22-46.jpg

Tue Jan 08 09-25-49.jpg

1 person likes this

usually it's the best thing to do  ,just relay and let it go ,mother nature is a strong force ,enjoy my friend

Yup thanks jsm its all good.  Happy growing.:pleasantry:

1 person likes this

On 2-4-2019 at 9:10 AM, fastzippy said:

no bugs at all on plants as described. day 45 flower.  not to much water. they dry out between water to the point of drooping. every 5 days like clockwork. i guess i wont worry. been organic for five years and never looked back. 

Tue Jan 08 09-22-46.jpg

Tue Jan 08 09-25-49.jpg

drooping can happen with to much water as well as to little water thats the thing ,keeping a close eye one them is always necessary ,know you will do well !!

which strain your growing if i may ask by the way ? the look really great . 

2 royal gorilla RQS and one cookie kush from barneys. 

1 person likes this

looking good my friend ,have a barneys seed myself witch i am sprouting at a later stage this year ,peyote critical its called ,have high hopes !  

1 person likes this