Shaggy's "The Doctor" Mega Contest grow

ShaggyGrower

22 hours ago, Kalumè said:

Ey amico ma quel tipo di nutrienti non va dissolto in acqua? Si può anche spargere sul terreno e poi irrigare? @ShaggyGrower sto provando anche io questo prodotto 👍 io sto dando 0,7g per litro di acqua (sono più o meno alle tue settimane) una volta a settimana a partire da questa, voi che dite? Consigli? 

I forgot the read the instructions. Yes, it is supposed to be mixed with water and not sprinkled on top. Oops. I'm keeping an eye out for nutrient burn. 24hr after feeding, no signs of burn yet, so fingers crossed!

Ho dimenticato di leggere le istruzioni. Sì, dovrebbe essere mescolato con acqua e non cosparsa sopra. Ops. Sto tenendo d'occhio la bruciatura dei nutrienti. 24 ore dopo l'allattamento, nessun segno di bruciatura ancora, quindi incrociamo le dita!

Happy Growing

• Like 5

12 hours ago, ShaggyGrower said:

I forgot the read the instructions. Yes, it is supposed to be mixed with water and not sprinkled on top. Oops. I'm keeping an eye out for nutrient burn. 24hr after feeding, no signs of burn yet, so fingers crossed!

Ho dimenticato di leggere le istruzioni. Sì, dovrebbe essere mescolato con acqua e non cosparsa sopra. Ops. Sto tenendo d'occhio la bruciatura dei nutrienti. 24 ore dopo l'allattamento, nessun segno di bruciatura ancora, quindi incrociamo le dita!

Happy Growing

... ,hope your plants are well dude, any news?

• Like 1

Two days after my mistake with the Grow feeding, I top dressed and soaking in rather than reading the instructions on this formula (different to last years competition which was Bio Grow - DOH!!), they're not showing signs of nutrient burn, indeed, they look exceedingly happy.

The Doctor, heal thyself :clapping::party:

I will keep a continued close eye on them.

@Kalumè I have been on standby to flush them at the first sign on showing nutrient burn, but not had to flush them so far.

@Kalumè Sono stato in standby per sciacquarli al primo cartello che mostra bruciare nutrienti, ma non ha dovuto sciacquarli fino ad ora.

Happy Growing!

DSCF8099[1].JPG

DSCF8101[1].JPG

DSCF8102[1].JPG

DSCF8103.JPG

• Like 5

Hi mate! 

Plants look beautiful and very healthy. I also think that there was no problem with the mistake with the nutrients, it was just a mistake that has not had consequences hehe

All perfect crack, I keep an eye on your growing diary! 

Cheers! :)

• Like 3

Temps and humidity over the last 24hrs since two The Doctor were placed in-the- wild this time yesterday.

Screenshot_20190517-182459.thumb.png.df97635b17b80b026d00ca727afde3b7.pngIMG_20190517_183125_106.thumb.jpg.5b6b81a9999e26eff3b729ba01fdd551.jpg

Not much Grow nutrient left after my error, so will have to use the Shogun Fertilisers I have for the rest of the veg phase.

Happy Growing!

• Like 5

Progress 😍😍

Below The Doctor that was not dug up by an animal, and a new The Doctor just germinated and put straight into a pot. I left the plastic top off as I won't see it for 5 days and figured it would grow to tall and hit the plastic.

IMG_20190529_171121.jpg

IMG_20190529_171126.jpg

Below is the tall The Doctor seemingly very happy by the river in the nettles.

IMG_20190529_173132.jpg

IMG_20190529_173140.jpg

IMG_20190529_173145.jpg

A bit of twisting on a few older fan leaves but the newer leaves look great.

IMG_20190529_173208.jpg

IMG_20190529_173216.jpg

Happy Growing!

• Like 7

This is the first of the second batch of The Doctor. I placed her outside on Wednesday evening in the moss forest of Éislek. She's popped up nicely!

IMG_20190603_193255.jpg

IMG_20190603_193303.jpg

This is the second of the 2nd batch of The Doctor, also doing fine. She's being monitored with a Sensor Push by Sensor Push Tech. Temp & Humidity.

IMG_20190603_193853.jpg

This is the not-animal-dug-up The Doctor, doing great.

IMG_20190603_193902.jpg

Below is The Doctor that was dug up by an animal (squirrel perhaps). She's recovering well. Doctor, heal thyself!

IMG_20190603_193336.jpg

IMG_20190603_193349.jpg

Given a folar spray under the leaf and on top.

IMG_20190603_194914.jpg

Below is The Doctor in the Nettles by the Sauer River in the Éislek.

IMG_20190603_200137.jpg

Happy Guerrilla Growing!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Kalumè said:

Wow quel terreno di ortiche deve essere bello ricco di azoto e macroelementi, bellissimi colori e bel posto bro👍 

Yes, but The Doctor in the Nettles is in a pot, so not in the soil with the nettles. I've still not decided where to plant her for her forever-home yet.

Sí, pero The Doctor in the Nettles está en una olla, así que no en el suelo con las ortigas. Todavía no he decidido dónde plantarla para su hogar para siempre.

Happy Growing!

• Like 1

You can tell they like to be outdoors :) They look very healthy and leafy. The new seeds will also grow happily, for sure! I have already seen videos of your GI, very good companion.

Good job! 

• Like 2

Some shots of The Doctor's yesterday evening. One of the two new ones was animal-attacked (squirrel I think) as you can see. I'll just dump the pics (not filtering / editing, just what my camera takes) for now, then add comments on each pic a little later (when not in the office, or have some spare mins). Don't forget to open the pics 'full size' to get full resolution.

Below is The Doctor in the Nettles (sounds like a Monet) :party:

DSCF8205.JPG

I pruned a few lower fan leaves & shoots to encourage growth up top. She's getting pretty tall!

DSCF8204.JPG

DSCF8206.JPG

Below is one of the new The Doctor. Very healthy and large cotyledon leaves. DSCF8211.JPG

DSCF8213.JPG

Below is The 'animal' Doctor 1, the first to be dug up by I think a squirrel. She's fighting for life. I suspect she's eating herself a little (lower fan leaves) to grow more roots, which were very badly damaged when the animal dug her up.  She's a survivor though I think.

DSCF8214.JPG

DSCF8215.JPG

Below is the carnage I found. Another animal has been at the second pot with a very young The Doctor in it. Where is she!!!!

DSCF8216.JPG

Phew! There she is, under the dirt, looking a bit sorry for herself. Checking my Sensor Push data, she was dug up about 11.45am, so had been helpless for ~8 hrs until I got to her (glad I went to see them on a school night, I was going to leave it until Friday night to see them). Plant-CPR time!

DSCF8217.JPG

OK, so plant-CPR administered and she's now got rocks for covering, they all have now, just in case.

DSCF8219.JPG

Below is The Doctor in the Moss, that's doing the best ('cause she's not been dug up).

DSCF8220.JPG

DSCF8221.JPG

DSCF8222.JPG

I might go back tonight (Friday) to see how she's doing on the way back to the UK.

DSCF8223.JPG

DSCF8224.JPG

I love the moss forests of Eislek. Plants look very happy there.

DSCF8225.JPG

DSCF8226.JPG

Happy Growing!

• Like 3

Que cámara usas amigo? Muy buena definición muy bonitas las fotos lastima las doctoras que van siendo atacadas por bichos ardillas? Que cabritas

ánimo @ShaggyGrower sigo atento a tu seguimiento y también por instagram 

Un abrazo 

What camera do you use, friend?  Very good definition very nice photos hurt the doctors who are being attacked by squirrels?  What kids

@ShaggyGrower spirit I remain attentive to your follow-up and also by instagram
 A hug

• Like 1

Hi @R.G.S,

Utilizo una Fujifilm FinePix HS20 EXR.  Necesito cuidar de ellos un poco más, es decir, protegerlos con la malla de alambre de 6mm que compré pero no he utilizado todavía.

I use a Fujifilm FinePix HS20 EXR.  I need to look after them a bit more, ie, protect them with the 6mm wire mesh I bought but have not used yet.

Happy Recovery!

• Like 1

@ShaggyGrower

Hey if you want to see the animal that plays with your plant in the woods the ranger uses cameras with a SIM card for gsm that work with automatic trigger and sent him the photos automatically on the phone that you program in the device normally the forester hanging it in a tree next to the block of salt that he places so that the animals come to lick the block of salt

You can find a caméra like that for less than 100€and some people use that when they let  tractor stand in the wood so you always know when some one is there 

• Like 2