Growing several Strains under LED/COB

Ganja XL

2 hours ago, jsm said:

voorlopig geen goede roti ook dus begrijp ik ,timing blijft altijd lastig he en als je dan eenmaal een beslissing hebt genomen ga je er daarna gelijk ook weer aan twijfelen ( ik in ieder geval wel ) iedereen die denkt dat het makkelijk is om je eigen kweekje op te zetten begrijpt niet hoeveel er bij komt kijken toch ,overal maar bij na moeten denken geeft best wel wat stress ,pffhhh :heat:

Nope, geen roti voorlopig, ik heb wel madame sambal puur, dus het belangrijkste heb ik.

Aankomende weken opnieuw proberen, alle kouseband is dood en de pepers zijn niet blij...1 is genoeg maar goed daar doe ik het net voor al die moeite.

Happy smoking !

• Like 1

NEW UPDATE

The 6x blueberry haze xxl auto flower is getting matured more, so happy about that.

I've  put them in another room after 14.00 tll 18.00 so they have the extract hours of light, these pictures are just before they go back in the dark ...

IMG_20190508_174110.jpg

IMG_20190508_174236.jpg

IMG_20190508_174213.jpg

IMG_20190508_174205.jpg

IMG_20190508_174137.jpg

IMG_20190508_174120.jpg

IMG_20190508_174110.jpg

• Like 1

I am a growner of indoor plants. Now I started to grow Cannabis in the my indoor garden space. Then befor I had lot of research about it and found that LED lights are very effective. So I purchased it and started growing plants. Now I get best results. I really appreciate this lights because that is one of the most important part. So guys If you want to start indoor Grow plants then this LED grow lights are best and get at affordable price.

1 hour ago, Eleanor Veronica said:

I am a growner of indoor plants. Now I started to grow Cannabis in the my indoor garden space. Then befor I had lot of research about it and found that LED lights are very effective. So I purchased it and started growing plants. Now I get best results. I really appreciate this lights because that is one of the most important part. So guys If you want to start indoor Grow plants then this LED grow lights are best and get at affordable price.

No worries, ive got mine for at least 5 more years, they are grand and next time i'd buy more of the same.

The growth is excellent and in warmer countries such as spain its wonderful not giving so much heat, so much easier to controle the.

Putting COB leds together yourselves isnt that hard as well .

So you liked my grow :-)

Happy growing

New update of the Blueberry Haze XXL autoflowers.

The six BBH girls are into full bloom, looking at the calendar they will be done in about three weeks, but looking at the pictures there is alot f difference within just a few plants.

Two of the girls show purple in the flowers, the rest has had problems with nuts, so im going to flush low nuts on 5.8ph next time..

But having autoflowers together with regular plants is a but of pain in the butt ... unfortunately the hard wind is keeping me to put them outside..

So now i do hope you guys enjoy the pictures .

Happy Growing

IMG_20190513_165035.jpg

IMG_20190513_165123.jpg

IMG_20190513_165006.jpg

IMG_20190513_164442.jpg

IMG_20190513_164429.jpg

IMG_20190513_164412.jpg

IMG_20190513_164308.jpg

• Like 1

looking quit tall for an autoflower , i have only tried them out once outdoors and half way the grow i had the local sheriff at the door so i had too cut them down .so i don't really have a reference . 

maybe because of the could the turned purple ? i had 4 super lemon haze last year and 2 off them almost looked liked different plants comparing against the other 2 ,even in height ,so i kept them in the growing stage for 2 weeks longer then the others ,nature has her own rules i guess and we simply can't manipulate everything .

good luck getting by the last days of the cycle ,:clapping:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jsm said:

looking quit tall for an autoflower , i have only tried them out once outdoors and half way the grow i had the local sheriff at the door so i had too cut them down .so i don't really have a reference . 

maybe because of the could the turned purple ? i had 4 super lemon haze last year and 2 off them almost looked liked different plants comparing against the other 2 ,even in height ,so i kept them in the growing stage for 2 weeks longer then the others ,nature has her own rules i guess and we simply can't manipulate everything .

good luck getting by the last days of the cycle ,:clapping:

They are XXL auto's and they can get taller, not sure about these seeds, lots of difference in plants, colours and grow. The smaller is very nice but behind.

Its as you said, the natre takes her time and im not in a hurry ....

Room is full, so i do hope these six are done when i think they are and gve me some extra room for the rest of the girls.

Groetjes weer !

• Like 1

that's how it works my friend ,from the moment you enter the race you are in for the long hall and have to ride it out ,succes man en hopelijk wordt jullie weer daar ook snel wat beter ,de vooruitzichten hier klimmen gelukkig weer op qua temperatuur !!

12 minutes ago, jsm said:

that's how it works my friend ,from the moment you enter the race you are in for the long hall and have to ride it out ,succes man en hopelijk wordt jullie weer daar ook snel wat beter ,de vooruitzichten hier klimmen gelukkig weer op qua temperatuur !!

The temperature is fine now , its the hard winds here .... It wll be better, but as long as they are indoors and doing okay im happy.

The rest is in bloom for a week or so, first signs showing, pictures in a few days when they are a bit further.

happy growing

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jsm said:

lekker man !! looking good my friend how much time do the need ? greetings from holland 

They are different between, some are further and better developed then others, but around end of may more or less.

I am angious to start the next grow, the rest of the girls are into bloomstage, nothing much to see yet.

But i am going to try mainlining next time as well, and see if i can get some nice clones from the better strains.

For next grow i have these seeds to choose from.

Gorilla Glue #4 - 5 seeds

AFGOOEY - strainhunters seeds - 3x

Supercritical - not next grow , ive got three in now

K-Train - greenhouse seeds - 5x

Kalashnicova - greenhouse seeds - 5x

Gelato 41 -  6x

Blue Dream -  6x

Brain Damage -  5x

Gorilla Glue #4 x Girlscout cookie - 3x

Sunset Sherbert - 3 x

Critical Widow - 4x

Any suggestions my friend ??

I will do gorilla glue and k -train and kalashnicova, last two strains are older so i need some backup.

Let me know what you think, which strain i really need to try in about week to two weeks from now.

Happy growing

New Update on the rest of the room , blooming has started and im thinking about putting a kind of sog sreen net in, as they dont need to be so crowed and high.

Soon the blueberry haze is done then the rest has more space ;-)

Just calculated that the auto's are about done around 28th of may ..so soon ..Need the space ahahahah ...

Can't put them outside unfortunately, we are renting and he is very very nosey als je begrijpt wat ik bedoel.

laterz gap

IMG_20190520_023814.jpg

IMG_20190520_023716.jpg

IMG_20190520_023642.jpg

IMG_20190520_023606.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ganja XL said:

New Update on the rest of the room , blooming has started and im thinking about putting a kind of sog sreen net in, as they dont need to be so crowed and high.

Soon the blueberry haze is done then the rest has more space ;-)

Just calculated that the auto's are about done around 28th of may ..so soon ..Need the space ahahahah ...

Can't put them outside unfortunately, we are renting and he is very very nosey als je begrijpt wat ik bedoel.

laterz gap

IMG_20190520_023814.jpg

IMG_20190520_023716.jpg

IMG_20190520_023642.jpg

IMG_20190520_023606.jpg

there's nothing wrong with a smaller grow man ,better by save then be sorrow .nosey people are the wurst  !!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ganja XL said:

They are different between, some are further and better developed then others, but around end of may more or less.

I am angious to start the next grow, the rest of the girls are into bloomstage, nothing much to see yet.

But i am going to try mainlining next time as well, and see if i can get some nice clones from the better strains.

For next grow i have these seeds to choose from.

Gorilla Glue #4 - 5 seeds

AFGOOEY - strainhunters seeds - 3x

Supercritical - not next grow , ive got three in now

K-Train - greenhouse seeds - 5x

Kalashnicova - greenhouse seeds - 5x

Gelato 41 -  6x

Blue Dream -  6x

Brain Damage -  5x

Gorilla Glue #4 x Girlscout cookie - 3x

Sunset Sherbert - 3 x

Critical Widow - 4x

Any suggestions my friend ??

I will do gorilla glue and k -train and kalashnicova, last two strains are older so i need some backup.

Let me know what you think, which strain i really need to try in about week to two weeks from now.

Happy growing

afgooey and the gelato would  be my choice my friend ,stay safe and happy growing !!

• Like 1

Hola Folks,

I took one of the autoflowers down, the purple one was ready !

After a few days in our bathroom i just got one down to prepare my first self/homegrown ganja in more then 15 years ago ;-)

The smell and the aroma are fantastic, a really nice smoke with no bad tastes, just really great.

The effect is better then hoped for, my very relaxed and my wife is watching tv very concentraded hahahaa

Just a half hour ago, i've put in new strains for my next project.

This time i wont put in all strains in one new topic, they are fantastic strains and they deserve a seperate journal.

The new grow journals will be :

Gorilla Glue #4

K - Train - by GreenHouse seeds

Kalashnicova - by GreenHouse seeds

GELATO 41

Blue Dream

Sunset Sherbet

Brain Damage

Some of the journals will be different, as i will approche the grow differently then this one, i shall top more and do scrog grow with a few of the strains, i will also try mainlining grow for the crop later this year.

Hope that you like my choices.

New update on this journal tomorrow.

Happy grow amigos around the globe !

99c8e5da309530e779550a01e99e91c5.jpg

• Like 1

The Purple one was cut down and produced some very nice ganja, full with lovelyness !

She gave me 31 gramms, but great flavours and excellent relaxed feeling.

Ladies and gentlemen , i proudly present my Blueberry Haze XXL autoflower tada :

Happy grower !

IMG_20190527_080752.jpg

IMG_20190527_080933.jpg

IMG_20190527_080945.jpg

IMG_20190527_080746.jpg

• Like 1

On 27-5-2019 at 0:54 AM, Ganja XL said:

Hola Folks,

I took one of the autoflowers down, the purple one was ready !

After a few days in our bathroom i just got one down to prepare my first self/homegrown ganja in more then 15 years ago ;-)

The smell and the aroma are fantastic, a really nice smoke with no bad tastes, just really great.

The effect is better then hoped for, my very relaxed and my wife is watching tv very concentraded hahahaa

Just a half hour ago, i've put in new strains for my next project.

This time i wont put in all strains in one new topic, they are fantastic strains and they deserve a seperate journal.

The new grow journals will be :

Gorilla Glue #4

K - Train - by GreenHouse seeds

Kalashnicova - by GreenHouse seeds

GELATO 41

Blue Dream

Sunset Sherbet

Brain Damage

Some of the journals will be different, as i will approche the grow differently then this one, i shall top more and do scrog grow with a few of the strains, i will also try mainlining grow for the crop later this year.

Hope that you like my choices.

New update on this journal tomorrow.

Happy grow amigos around the globe !

99c8e5da309530e779550a01e99e91c5.jpg

it's starting to look like a dayjob ,whoww lots of work coming to ya ,i will definitely follow the journals !! 

On 27-5-2019 at 8:46 AM, Ganja XL said:

Freshly made pictures of the remaining blueberry haze auto's

Tell me what you think !

Happy Growing amigo's y amiga's

IMG_20190527_083821.jpg

IMG_20190527_083737.jpg

IMG_20190527_083847.jpg

IMG_20190527_083705.jpg

looking great ,can't wait the pull my ones into the blooming stage ,happy growing !!:clapping:

• Like 2

While watering yesterday, i couldnt believe my eyes when i noticed something wrong with one of the shiva shanti's.... The fucker was a hermaphrodite, i am glad i spotted it, but it also makes me aware of the danger using some friends seeds from the 90's , but i destroyed it immidiately, hoping it is enough and nothing bad has happened to the rest ...i wouldnt like seeds just the flowers plz.

The new strains are socking between tussues as we speak, i had them in a cup for a day, they all sonk and the next day i put them between moisted tissues.

Hasta la pasta Amigo's del plantas

418593_543936702285566_118358583_n.jpg

• Like 2

On 29-5-2019 at 8:44 AM, Ganja XL said:

While watering yesterday, i couldnt believe my eyes when i noticed something wrong with one of the shiva shanti's.... The fucker was a hermaphrodite, i am glad i spotted it, but it also makes me aware of the danger using some friends seeds from the 90's , but i destroyed it immidiately, hoping it is enough and nothing bad has happened to the rest ...i wouldnt like seeds just the flowers plz.

The new strains are socking between tussues as we speak, i had them in a cup for a day, they all sonk and the next day i put them between moisted tissues.

Hasta la pasta Amigo's del plantas

418593_543936702285566_118358583_n.jpg

shit happens my friend ,before buying feminised seeds i always had a rule to never grow a seed older then a year , after a year the possibility that a seed is a male or even a hermaphrodite starts growing  ,dont say its the truth but its my experience before .

happy growing gap !!

p.s a started to smoke some blue dream cbd from the coffee shop over here and i think it's nice and relaxing ,never smoked a cbd strain before still a shame it's not commercially attractive growing them ! 

8 hours ago, jsm said:

shit happens my friend ,before buying feminised seeds i always had a rule to never grow a seed older then a year , after a year the possibility that a seed is a male or even a hermaphrodite starts growing  ,dont say its the truth but its my experience before .

happy growing gap !!

p.s a started to smoke some blue dream cbd from the coffee shop over here and i think it's nice and relaxing ,never smoked a cbd strain before still a shame it's not commercially attractive growing them ! 

we have blue dream and bluedream cbd,  the cbd one will be done in about six weeks and i got some big girls in big growpot .. happy

I never had a herma or male, but im glad i got  shemale in time aaahahaa .

Ive just finished watering and putting the sprouts into small growpots - im taking pics but they are not yet far enough to show anything.

From all i used only K train and one kalashnicova isnt showing root sprout , but lets wait and see, if they dont come ive got 8 great new seeds called S.A.D - sweet aghani delicious ...some new strain ... i was keepng it till next year, but f the 5x k train and 1 kalashnicova doesnt root at all .... i do hope so, even half of the k train would be nice.

thats it for now

Hasta la pasta people

and happy growing

• Like 1

i believe that you can save seeds for years , as long they kept cool ..

The shiva shanti are from the 90's and back then they didnt yet do feminist seeds, so the change one or more been males or herma's can be explained ...i still didnt wanna see this ..

I still have about 22 seeds in my fridge for next years grows ... in between im getting free seeds when i buy stuf at a shop here in spaon, lovely deal allways newest strains.

happy growing

• Like 1