Shishkaberry

tweakdragon

Has anyone else ever smoked Shishkaberry? Probably the only strain I've smoked that works the best on my intestines. Plus it made me extremely productive and reduced almost my body pains from a car accident.

Sadly I can't seem to find anyone who ever smoked it. Yet I've even bought it in dispensaries. But all I know was it came from a grower in Oregon in the mountains. Every other time I've had a "cut" or "seed grown" that wasn't from my one buddy it would never match.

So I'm wondering what I could do to shake the winds in hopes of finding seeds of Oregon mountain grown Shishkaberry. Don't want Barney's. Trying to find seeds that were grown with mountain genetics if that makes sense?

• Like 1

Hi mate, 

I've been smoking Shiskaberry for a long, long time. 

Here in Spain there are two cuts (clones) that circulate among the most veteran growers. One of them is the "strawberry" clone which has a very marked strawberry smell, the other clone does not have so much strawberry smell, but both clones are very rich, very resinous and a good production. 

Honestly, I didn't know that this genetics has medicinal properties, thank you for the information. I don't know where to get seeds, because branches (clones) are sent here. I hope you are lucky and find seeds.

Cheers

• 1 year later...