Winner of "Grower of the Month" of March

Jose.gh

Hi guys, 

After several reviews and deliberations among the GH team, we have come to the conclusion that the deserved winner of the monthly prize for the month of March is...

MesMais!!

Diary: https://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/forum/bancos-de-semillas/green-house-seeds/3º-mega-concurso-de-seguimientos-2019/9057061-the-doctor-2019

Congratulations crack! I contact you to send you your prize

• Like 5

Para eso estamos Jose cuenta conmigo:victory:

Y de la foto del mes se sabe algo?

Me gustaría saber si hay algún sitio en concreto para subir la que yo proponga para foto de mes o todas mis fotos y las de lps demás concursantes tienene posibilidad?

Disculpa que te pregunte aquí pero quizás te evitó que te pregunte gente por privado y queda resuelto, gracias por todo hermano un abrazo 

For that we are Jose has me And do you know something about the photo of the month? I would like to know if there is a specific site to upload the one that I propose for month photo or all my photos and those of other contestants lps has possibility? Sorry to ask you here but maybe it prevented you from asking people for private and is resolved, thanks for all brother a hug

• Like 2

I am totally confused and struggling to overstand how somebody running a grow journal on a different forum can win the monthly prize for March.

I am not arsed about the prizes I am just grateful to be able to check out these genetics and powder feeding.

But I do feel for the others who have started their journals and put a lot of effort into them here on the Strain Hunters forum

• Like 4

On 10/4/2019 at 0:39 PM, R.G.S said:

Para eso estamos Jose cuenta conmigo:victory:

Y de la foto del mes se sabe algo?

Me gustaría saber si hay algún sitio en concreto para subir la que yo proponga para foto de mes o todas mis fotos y las de lps demás concursantes tienene posibilidad?

Disculpa que te pregunte aquí pero quizás te evitó que te pregunte gente por privado y queda resuelto, gracias por todo hermano un abrazo 

For that we are Jose has me And do you know something about the photo of the month? I would like to know if there is a specific site to upload the one that I propose for month photo or all my photos and those of other contestants lps has possibility? Sorry to ask you here but maybe it prevented you from asking people for private and is resolved, thanks for all brother a hug

Es lo mismo, es decir, son dos premios (mejor cultivador + mejor foto) es solo uno mensual, donde se puede elegir al mejor cultivador o la mejor foto.

Saludotes! 

• Like 2

On 11/4/2019 at 11:46 AM, gasmeter said:

I am totally confused and struggling to overstand how somebody running a grow journal on a different forum can win the monthly prize for March.

I am not arsed about the prizes I am just grateful to be able to check out these genetics and powder feeding.

But I do feel for the others who have started their journals and put a lot of effort into them here on the Strain Hunters forum

The contest takes place in the forums simultaneously. In Cannabiscafe.net and in Strainhunters forum. It's the same contest, with the same prizes, in the same way that was done last time (the last big contest was also done in both forums).

You can see it here:  

How to participate?

Leave a message in this same post indicating your intention to participate and the genetics selected. We will contact you by private message to send you your pack.

Tell all your friends not to miss this great opportunity.

You can participate from the forum Cannabiscafe.net and StrainHunters.com

Important: We will send BIO Feeding to all participants in Europe. If you are going to use a Hydro system, you must let me know to send you mineral Feeding.

I'm sorry if it wasn't well explained.

• Like 2

Hi Jose.gh no worries man

Thanks or the heads up an enlightenment, I never knew about the other forum at cannabiscafe.net :pleasantry:

I did check the rules but still I missed the sentence about participating from both forums, if the names of the forums were actually links they would stand out within the text whatever theme the user is viewing the site/forum under, which in turn would make the message more obvious and lessen the likelyhood of people missing the information.

The links could point directly at the forum section for the competition on both sites so people could visit them and check them out, I would not bother changing the colour of the text in the sentence to make it stand out more or even increase the font size, this is what we call "the thin end of the wedge", the problem is the rest of the content doesn't stand out as much so people are then tempted to get silly and want everything to stand out and it just ends up looking an awful mess and the message is lost.

I find that less is always more, don't let gimicks get in the way of the message, it is just a case of presenting the information in a logical manner that makes it easier for the user to consume and absorb the information and make sense of it and make an informed choice and hopefully engage.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jose.gh said:

Es lo mismo, es decir, son dos premios (mejor cultivador + mejor foto) es solo uno mensual, donde se puede elegir el mejor cultivador o la mejor foto.

Saludotes! 

Ok entendido disculpa que no comprendiera Jose supongo que la foto de mes tampoco es indispensable colgarla en un sitio en concreto y ya evalúan los jueces todos los seguimientos tanto de nuestro foro como el de cannabiscafe, correcto?

Un saludo y muchísimas gracias por contestar 

• Like 1

Buenas RGS, 

Si, en realidad parte del equipo de GH nos encargamos de evaluar los mejores seguimientos, las mejores fotos, etc...

Nunca es sencillo elegir un ganador, porque hay muchos buenos trabajos. Por suerte hay varios meses para poder valorar tambien otros seguimientos y fotos :)

Saludos

• Like 1