Hawaiian Dutch, Rude Boi OG, and Sour Banana Sherbert. Grown in central Washington.

Chefblake420

So it begins. The first of this year's crop goes outside. All my other genetics this year are from seedlings but these ones being clones I bought at once im going to journal them together. Some are a little nute deficient as I left them in small clone containers a little long, but they'll be lush again in no time. 

IMG_20190416_090650.jpg

• Like 2

These two pictured together are the Rude boi OG, they are suffering some serious nutrient deficiency. As I said due to leaving them in little clone containers far too long. The soil is still moist from transplant but when it dries I'm going to feed them with my "come back" formula fertilizer.

15560334909381622600952.jpg

• Like 1

dude you are a busy guy , no fears of pollinating growing this many strains next to each other ? 

and are you growing with seedlings or clones ? all the best to you ,it's looking great !!

maybe some need some more nutrients just like you said already yourself 

Thanks @gasmeter ya the thing with the holes was that I always ended up digging them when the plants were so tall it nesesatated it. This year I decided to dig them out beforehand, these particular girls actually won't be in the holes though because they grow so tall I have to do them in backyard which gets a little less direct sunlight but I can let them get as tall as they want back there. The holes you see there are actually for my northern lights plants.

• Like 1

Hi @jsm thanks man ya it's allways a busy time of year, but it's all smooth sailing from here to harvest 😎. The hard work is done mostly. So these plants in this journal are clones, but all the rest of my plants Northern Lights, black Russian, Afghani White, are from Feminised seeds which means no chance of males so no pollen. Pure sensimilia🚬 I'm watching your grow to man! Money maker right? Love those genetics. Hindu Kush may be my favorite strain ever😎

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Chefblake420 said:

Hi @jsm thanks man ya it's allways a busy time of year, but it's all smooth sailing from here to harvest 😎. The hard work is done mostly. So these plants in this journal are clones, but all the rest of my plants Northern Lights, black Russian, Afghani White, are from Feminised seeds which means no chance of males so no pollen. Pure sensimilia🚬 I'm watching your grow to man! Money maker right? Love those genetics. Hindu Kush may be my favorite strain ever😎

hi there chef ,great sounding strains you are growing over there . yes i am growing the money maker strain this year and like you i am also a hindukush lover ,brings back many old memories way back in time .

my hard work is still to come because i black them out to control the blooming stage for about ten weeks  ,so it means i have to pull all 4 pots 2 times a day in and out an darkened shed to get some desant result over here ,and it's saver also to keep them locked up for the knight  ,i don't want to get ripped at the end of all the hard work .

will post some new picture's tomorrow ,the girls are out for ten days by now and the picking up just fine .

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Chefblake420 said:

Thanks @gasmeter ya the thing with the holes was that I always ended up digging them when the plants were so tall it nesesatated it. This year I decided to dig them out beforehand, these particular girls actually won't be in the holes though because they grow so tall I have to do them in backyard which gets a little less direct sunlight but I can let them get as tall as they want back there. The holes you see there are actually for my northern lights plants.

smart thinking ,troubles and difficulties in the progress of growing makes you a better and more creative grower at the end ,i also need to think a lot about my surrounding area .

police helicopters cruising around all day ,repately new neighbors ,breaking doin the supply chain  of grow shops and on and on ,still it will never hold me back of growing my one !! F them all !!!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Chefblake420 said:

@jsm Exactly how i feel. They'll keep trying to stop us but they won't ever win. As long as the sun's still shining we will grow sticky ganja by the bale!

it's god's gift to mankind my friend , every little kid over here who is diagnosed with adhd or any other similar  type diagnose is getting pumped up with medicine like ritalin and all that kind of shit while we already know there are much better results with cbd oils ?? and this principal is for manny disease comparable .

making lots of tax money  on cigarettes and alcohol witch is killing lots of people each and every day around the world seems now problem  to most of the coverments along the world ,but i am 50 years old now and i have never heard somebody dying off smoking  weed  ??

F ing ,hypocrites !!! keep smoking and growing all over the world my friends ,we are no part of the problem ,but if the really want we can be apart of the solution  .

• Like 1

@jsm so you have to induce the entire bloom cycle in darkness? Carrying them in and out? That's what my aunt and uncle do in Hawaii. It's allot of work huh? I've never done it myself but last year I induced darkness with one strain Wild Thailand but only for about 14 days until the rest of my plants were beginning to flower than I let nature take over again. The Idea was just to put them a couple weeks ahead of natural schedule because it was a particularly long flowering strain. It worked perfectly 👌 but allot of work. 

• Like 1

well i don't have to do the complete cycle of ten weeks if i want ,but let's say the are in the 8th week of the blooming stage and suddenly the weather turns around with the last two weeks of rain and lots of heavy winds  then i will end up with lots of rot and problems .

last year we had a really great seizon with stable weather but mostly it's the opposite . and other plus points are i can decide when i want to be ready  with the grow and i can steer the length and width of the plants, and nutrients ar better to comply in each and every stage of the grow because i control the schedule ,the blooming stage is banging right in if i darken them and when you leave them at the natural schedule the slight in the blooming stage much slower so it's harder to read your plants ,my thoughts and experiences off course

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...