White Widow x Afghan kush grown in Central Washington

Chefblake420

Happy 420 friends!! Today I finished putting out the rest of my plants outside. These particular 2 ladies as the title suggests are White Widow crossed with Afghan kush, by "Delicious Seeds" I will be labeling it "Afghani White" cuz I like the sound of that better. It's a pure indica I selected like the Northern Lights, and Black Russian because of it's short height. My grows are separated between indicas on one side of the house where I have a 6 foot height limit and sativas in the back which can grow as tall as I want.

IMG_20190419_134340.jpg

IMG_20190419_133309.jpg

IMG_20190419_133102.jpg

IMG_20190419_134414.jpg

• Like 2

Here are some pictures 6 days after being put outside. Notice that one is significantly smaller. The reason for this is that I germinated all my seeds this year in seed starters, these are made of some kind of organic material that holds the grow medium and are sort of sown shut at the bottom. Now I've allways cut open the material at the bottom of these to allow the roots to continue expanding, though the directions don't say to do this. This time I decided not cut the bottom on a single seedling, as a control test. Just as I suspected the roots hardly grew past the starter material at all. That's why in the picture above you can barely see any roots. The plant Iooks healthy if small though so I feel it will catch up in time.

IMG_20190426_113306.jpg

IMG_20190426_113133.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can you see the natural V pattern this first one is growing in? It's been that way since it sprouted, it hasn't been topped yet. It's pretty cool. The other one with grey lid was the smaller runty one, it's doing great. They're both looking good I think. I'm very excited about these genetics. I wanted originally to grow some White Rhino after watching last year's competition on the forum, particularly @g22. I wasn't able to get any because GHS doesn't sell to Americans but this is next best thing, it's sort of like making my own White Rhino, which is white widow and unknown indica. This being white widow x Afghan kush it may be very similar to White Rhino. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

IMG_20190524_074730.jpg

IMG_20190524_074713.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Harvest has begun! Actually I started 3 days ago. These white widow x Afghan kush being the first. I just realized I hadn't updated this particular journal in over a month my bad. Anyways these were the only pics I took before cutting them down. Next up are the Northern lights.

IMG_20191009_152427.jpg

IMG_20191009_080624.jpg

IMG_20191009_080553.jpg

IMG_20191012_134311.jpg

• Like 1