Mexican Landrace (maybe)

Chefblake420

Ok so I bought a shit ton of seeds in bulk from an online shopping site called "Wish" that sells everything from furniture and clothes to drug paraphernalia. It all comes from China and the description just says "Mexican outdoor variety". Could be fuckin anything, I have almost a thousand of these seeds so I just popped one to see what they are. A bit of a mystery but that makes it fun!

IMG_20190420_120830.jpg

IMG_20190420_121018.jpg

IMG_20190420_121108.jpg

• Like 3

Hey g22 how you doing man? So the weather where I am is sunny. Daytime high of 75 degrees, nighttime low is low 50s. So it's warm but not hot yet, maybe a little chilly at night still but not so much the plants suffer. I live in a desert 🏜️ so it will be very hot and sunny here within a month or so.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This girl has really grown like a beast! 16 inches tall all ready. The leaves look a little broad for a Mexican sativa I think but I'm not really ready to make judgment on that yet. She has very large spacings between the nodes which is exactly what I always see in Aculpulco Gold for example. I'll just have to wait and see for a while longer.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...