Amnesia grown in Central Washington

Chefblake420

These two Amnesia plants are my last ones to start journaling this summer. Sorry if I'm flooding the outdoor section of forum with my journals but I promise they will all become interesting in time. So the thing about these two is that they came for free from seed bank so that is to say I didn't pick them, but in their direct parentage is Cinderella 99 which I grew last year and loved. The thing is though that it's a super tall growing sativa and I don't have any more room in my sativa section, which means I have to grow it with my indicas which mean I have to keep it under 6 feet. I've never been big on topping my plants multiple times. Last year for instance I topped all 20 plants a single time at roughly 4 feet tall. I like the Y shape that technique renders. I usually try and keep my tie downs simple as well but these two are going to need some serious toppings and tie downs to fit in the space I have for them. I'm just gonna keep topping and topping all veg cycle. If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears.

IMG_20190426_113331.jpg

IMG_20190426_113342.jpg

• Like 2

i still have a freebee also ,peyote critical (barney's) witch i'm holding one just yet ,just like yourself in need of space and also i don't want to attract too much attention  .

if all your girls go well this year you can start your one coffee shop my friend ,you can't smoke it all yourself i guess .don't even want to mansion all the days of cultivating and gutting at the end ,it's hard work growing your one .

• Like 1

@jsm Actually man you'd be surprised. I pretty much go through it all. The flower I mean. Last year I harvested 190 oz, I probably have less than half pound left. Now I do anticipate a heavier harvest this year because they were pretty much all Iandraces last summer which I love but you can't pump full of fertilizer like these modern hybrids. So what I don't sell my family and girlfriends and I smoke pretty quick lol 😂🚬

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Chefblake420 said:

@jsm Actually man you'd be surprised. I pretty much go through it all. The flower I mean. Last year I harvested 190 oz, I probably have less than half pound left. Now I do anticipate a heavier harvest this year because they were pretty much all Iandraces last summer which I love but you can't pump full of fertilizer like these modern hybrids. So what I don't sell my family and girlfriends and I smoke pretty quick lol 😂🚬

pretty decent numbers still ,same over  here , keep enough for my self to smoke the year around  and the rest is spending money 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@g22 I agree. The label just said Amnesia but it clearly isn't the traditional sativa Dom amnesia. From what I've read online there's a common variation that comes from northern lights, Haze and skunk one. I bet that's what this is.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I started this journal I said I was going to top these plants a bunch and tie them down. The reason I haven't done that is that in the beginning I thought they were sativas but now I believe them to be an indica variety amnesia. I'm still going to top them once, I just haven't yet. They are now 4 feet 3 inches tall.

IMG_20190703_085331.jpg

IMG_20190703_085456.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey friends, I haven't posted anything in a little while cuz my back was fucked up for like two weeks and I was in too much pain but I'm back to myself now. Beautiful sunny day 🌞. Me and my old man put up a new chicken wire enclosure over the top of the canopy to keep them from going over top of fence. The last pic here shows it pretty well. 

IMG_20190805_084918.jpg

IMG_20190805_084927.jpg

IMG_20190805_084734.jpg

• Like 1