jsm

peyote critical

44 posts in this topic

Hi there fellow growers ,anybody out there having some experience growing this strain outdoor ( europe climate ) any suggestions or tips are welcome  !! thanks already for your comments  

started to germinate the seed today , fingers crossed 

1 person likes this

germination went well placed it into the soil yesterday ,foto's will come when it's showing itself above ground  

there is alot of peyote cookies overhere - i wil follow your grow for sure

Happy growing

1 person likes this

say hello to my little friend , we are up and running !

20190503_132831.jpg

20190503_132843.jpg

1 person likes this

its a girl ! lol

1 person likes this

she is developing nicely ,my little girl  !!

in a few days i will top of the pot with some extra soil again so the main stem can get fatter ,faster 

20190511_133257.jpg

20190511_133311.jpg

20190511_134026.jpg

2 people like this

Good start, happy grow hunter!

1 person likes this

thanks my friend ,happy grow to you also 

here is a little update on the peyote critical ,she's getting nice big leaves and is doing just fine ,strangely is the development of the main stem ?? think she can do with a little bit more water and startbooster . 

20190520_160245.jpg

20190520_160250.jpg

20190520_160304.jpg

20190520_160313.jpg

2 people like this

Excellent looking plant

1 person likes this

On 23-5-2019 at 9:36 AM, RedBarn said:

Excellent looking plant

thanks brother !! how is your one grow doing ?? hope everything is working out over there for you ,all the luck and blessings to ya 

there she goes

8be5f52eef1c527f90279f05a54d81ab.jpg

1 person likes this

little update on the peyote ,still a bit concerned about the way she is growing ,it almost seems she stopped growing the main trunk and went one with 3 side branches ???!!

today i gave here some more space went from 0.2ltr to 3.5 ltr ,hopefully she will pickup and develop normally ,any suggestions or experience  with the same please let me know ,i'm not sure of i would carry on growing her ??

thanks already on any comments ,i don't want to put an effort and time in a hopeless project  

CIMG1948.JPG

CIMG1949.JPG

CIMG1950.JPG

CIMG1959.JPG

1 person likes this

On 28-5-2019 at 7:03 AM, Ganja XL said:

there she goes

8be5f52eef1c527f90279f05a54d81ab.jpg

ooh man the colors 

8 hours ago, jsm said:

ooh man the colors 

yes isnt she a real beauty !

i see more and more great looking buds, with autumm color and red purple ... wonderfull for a print on my wall ...

they say Zkittlz seems to have multi color buds , not sure i havent seen any when i bought the strain at a shop back in hoorn nl

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, jsm said:

little update on the peyote ,still a bit concerned about the way she is growing ,it almost seems she stopped growing the main trunk and went one with 3 side branches ???!!

today i gave here some more space went from 0.2ltr to 3.5 ltr ,hopefully she will pickup and develop normally ,any suggestions or experience  with the same please let me know ,i'm not sure of i would carry on growing her ??

thanks already on any comments ,i don't want to put an effort and time in a hopeless project  

CIMG1948.JPG

CIMG1949.JPG

CIMG1950.JPG

CIMG1959.JPG

So you topped her earlier or do yo mean the split came by its own ?

You can do a mainling or LST now, if you think she isnt worth the effort to grow, put her in a project you never did before ..

All info in youtube , thats where i find inspirations for newer skills in growing as you see the end result mate !

geluk !

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, Ganja XL said:

yes isnt she a real beauty !

i see more and more great looking buds, with autumm color and red purple ... wonderfull for a print on my wall ...

they say Zkittlz seems to have multi color buds , not sure i havent seen any when i bought the strain at a shop back in hoorn nl

your right man perfect wall art 

14 hours ago, Ganja XL said:

So you topped her earlier or do yo mean the split came by its own ?

You can do a mainling or LST now, if you think she isnt worth the effort to grow, put her in a project you never did before ..

All info in youtube , thats where i find inspirations for newer skills in growing as you see the end result mate !

geluk !

the split came naturally ,that"s why i'm not really sure what to do with here ,just let nature do her thing or abort the mission ?? she's replanted yesterday so i still want to wait a little bit and see what happens 

So she is topped , as long as she is in veg. state you keep topping her , you need one week between topping but believe me you will be glad you did and will keep doing it my friend !

1 person likes this

On 31-5-2019 at 10:57 PM, Ganja XL said:

So she is topped , as long as she is in veg. state you keep topping her , you need one week between topping but believe me you will be glad you did and will keep doing it my friend !

nope i didn't topped here ,it grew naturally like this from a feminised seed ( barney's)

if you scroll upwards you can follow the development ,by looking at the older pictures i maid  

1 person likes this

ze kunnen ook van nature al getopt zijn, ik heb er ook zo 1, met drie hoofdtoppen ..smile

I started the new grows. journals will follow, the auto's are all cut and almost in a jar.

Happy growing

969454_613462071999695_1768299713_n.jpg

1 person likes this

it's already an extra plant for me this year so we will she what she gives ath the end ,the proof is in the pudding ! stay save and happy growing !! 

1 person likes this

On 4-6-2019 at 4:57 PM, jsm said:

nope i didn't topped here ,it grew naturally like this from a feminised seed ( barney's)

if you scroll upwards you can follow the development ,by looking at the older pictures i maid  

thats the great thing about older pictures a great reference point and easy to compare with next and past grows.

My new girls are happening , i first put them in water and the day they opened i put them between tissues and now the are already in small growbags , growing nuts ..

IMG_20190602_201909.jpg

1 person likes this

looking good and very nice strains , the will keep you busy for the summer . happy growing my friend and keep up the good work :clapping:

1 person likes this