jsm

peyote critical

39 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, jsm said:

looking good and very nice strains , the will keep you busy for the summer . happy growing my friend and keep up the good work :clapping:

Yes it will , i will start a few journals coming time, just need the babies to grow up first.

Unfortunately K TRAIN none came out ...from Kalashnicova 1 didnt sprout, so i now have the S.A.D seeds 7x two more need to pop up the soil but the others are great.

I think 85% came out ...too bad the k train never did, must be bad seeds.

IMG_20190602_201850.jpg

1 person likes this

shit happens ,but he 85 % is still a desant outcome  

we finally had a break from all the bad weather ,so it was time to put the little girl into her finally home ,from 3.5 ltr to a 65 ltr pot .

hopefully she likes her new place and will keep developing nicely !!!  she already has a new friend (ladybug) to keep her clean and healthy.  

20190609_153356.jpg

20190609_153405.jpg

20190609_153413.jpg

20190609_153433.jpg

20190609_153443.jpg

20190609_153450.jpg

3 people like this

Succes my friend, great protection, make her a small home next time !

Happy growing

1 person likes this

she is already boxed up for the night ,:taunt:

1 person likes this

update on my little "freaking" girl ,she is already filling up the 65 ltr pot and is developing each and every day  !

she went on growing three separate branches instat of 2 side branches and the main stem but she is looking promising ,only time will tell i guess  

CIMG0006.JPG

CIMG0007.JPG

CIMG0008.JPG

3 people like this

here is a little update on the peyote critical ,she is developing quit nice .

20190701_153407.jpg

20190701_153413.jpg

20190701_153426.jpg

20190701_153429.jpg

1 person likes this

zit er goed uit !

ik heb alles donker gezet tot vrijdag, de zaadjes was een drama, veel dood maar heb er nog wel genoeg.

ik heb weinig zin meer om hier verslag te doen, die paar keer dan iemand wat schrijft is op 1 hand te tellen.

Dus ik kom zo nu en dan langs maar voorlopig ff uit de picture.

Succes !

8 hours ago, Ganja XL said:

zit er goed uit !

ik heb alles donker gezet tot vrijdag, de zaadjes was een drama, veel dood maar heb er nog wel genoeg.

ik heb weinig zin meer om hier verslag te doen, die paar keer dan iemand wat schrijft is op 1 hand te tellen.

Dus ik kom zo nu en dan langs maar voorlopig ff uit de picture.

Succes !

jij ook succes man en hou de moed erin he !!zolang je jullie eigen rokertje kunnen groeien is het goed toch ,later man

1 person likes this

we zijn aan het knippen.

wat goed is ziet er ook goed uit, binnenkort de uitslag

heerlijk skuffy ...

6681_598324420180127_874152229_n.jpg

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, jsm said:

jij ook succes man en hou de moed erin he !!zolang je jullie eigen rokertje kunnen groeien is het goed toch ,later man

behalve jij ...

heb ff te veel aan mn hoofd en kom geregeld ff langs bij je kijken

succes !!

1 person likes this

Looking lush my European friend. I recall you said you don't top your plants in veg cycle is that right?

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Chefblake420 said:

Looking lush my European friend. I recall you said you don't top your plants in veg cycle is that right?

hi there , jes you are right i don't top my plants .this one grew like this at his one . it stopped growing the mainstem and went one with 3 branches 

update on the peyote critical ,still going strong and developing just nicely and looking lush and healthy 

20190711_163250.jpg

20190711_163411.jpg

20190711_163352.jpg

1 person likes this