Guovsahas

Nordic Guerilla Sweet Valley Kush (Mega Contest)

40 posts in this topic

How's the guerrilla comrade? Generally they form a callus and recover, although sometimes it tells them a lot of time and some plants end up not wanting to fight.

However, you still have two that are seen with strength and desire, guerrilla full! I hope everything goes well in your secret garden ;)

Sorry for not updating but my wife and I just had a son but I happened to have the weather on my side, it never got to hot and there also was some rain. I went out two days after getting home the first time just to check the plants and water if necessary, two days later I went there to do more work clearing the reeds and feeding the plants that needed it.

I had removed the chicken wire of two plants and I hoped that they would be able to stand on their own, I came back two days later and they had fallen to the ground so I got some support for the two but they started growing curved :cheese: however they are doing just fine.

Two other plants are growing really thick and bushy with WIDE fan leaves, also the one that got damaged during transport seems like it's not going to make it but it's still struggling so I'm letting the little girl grow despite.

I also moved two other plants that's on my other journal and the roots have grown through the pots into the soil, I suspect all plants have done that.

IMG_8497.jpg

IMG_8496.jpg

IMG_8495.jpg

IMG_8494.jpg

IMG_8493.jpg

IMG_8507.jpg

IMG_8506.jpg

IMG_8533.jpg

IMG_8532.jpg

IMG_8531.jpg

IMG_8530.jpg

IMG_8529.jpg

IMG_8528.jpg

IMG_8545.jpg

IMG_8544.jpg

6 people like this

Nice plants dude !
I tried guerilla one time but I think that's hard with all the different predators.. Good luck !!!

2 people like this

19 hours ago, Jx- said:

Nice plants dude !
I tried guerilla one time but I think that's hard with all the different predators.. Good luck !!!

I've grown guerilla most of the times, you learn from mistakes. There are various ways to keep animals like deer away, deer are my biggest concern and have been at all of my grows.

I use chicken wire when the plants are small, I've also been spraying liberally with wolf urine, also spreading a liquid mixture of blood meal and rotten eggs at different places, I haven't seen any deer tracks in the area since however I've seen fox tracks.

Guerilla growing is fun, I enjoy searching for a good spot. This spot I am growing at now I am actually thinking of prepping for next year in fall, I am reconsidering pushing it to the limit by growing +50 plants but directly in the soil. The swamp contains a lot of nutrients, the roots of my plants have already grown through the pots and into the soil

4 people like this

@Guovsahas

congratulations for your son!

I think  if you put dirty clothes that smell human near your plant in the direction of the wind the animals do not approach the place they will believe that you are present

Congratulations on the birth of your son

a new dawn, a new day, a new way...

Glad to hear the damaged plant looks like it will survive, happy growing...

Even for my cats I should use chicken wires haha

I forgot to congrats you for your son, congrratulation buddy I wish you a lot of happiness

I was just back at the plants today to see how much sunlight they get during midday and I gave them a feeding of the Greenhouse Powder Feeding BioBloom today.

Also have a look on my other plants in the thread below

IMG_8642.jpg

IMG_8641.jpg

IMG_8640.jpg

IMG_8639.jpg

IMG_8638.jpg

IMG_8637.jpg

IMG_8647.jpg

3 people like this

A bit slow updates on the competition but things are coming along real great. I will do a bit of comparison to the other plants I'm growing smell, size and so on but if you want to check them out I've posted on the thread many times the link so you can see the other plants.

The Sweet Valley Kush plants compared to the other plants show very distinct indica features, wide fan leaves and a bit shorter than the others however they have caught up to the other plants at the grow, the tallest plant is a Church plant and it's over 2 meters tall however the Church plants are showing sativa features with much thinner leaves.

The Sweet Valley Kush has a lovely smell, very kushy but I'm growing 5 strains so I love going from one plant to the other and comparing the smell.

It hasn't been like the rest of Europe with a heat wave in Sweden and the temperature has started to drop significantly however in the swamp the temperature is much warmer than in the forest surrounding it.

Some of the pictures were taken a couple of days earlier when I was finding a different point of entry to the swamp so I don't always come from the same point of entry however I follow the game trails in the swamp and it's truly like a maze

These pictures were taken a couple of days earlier so they are a bit shorter on this pic

IMG_8756.jpg

IMG_8759.jpg

IMG_8760.jpg

Here are the same plants from this evening and they've grown since I was there

IMG_8816.jpg

IMG_8815.jpg

IMG_8818.jpg

IMG_8817.jpg

IMG_8829.jpg

IMG_8828.jpg

IMG_8833.jpg

IMG_8832.jpg

IMG_8831.jpg

6 people like this

I haven't been to the spot because of rain and I've been busy with the baby but I decided to take a look today.
I chose the Sweet Valley Kush because it was supposed to be shorter however two of the plants are probably over 2 meters tall and are as tall as many of the other plants, two of the plants that tipped over are the ones that are shorter, they are now growing straight up compared to two weeks ago.

These plants are great for guerilla but let's hope that autumn this year is forgiving and the cold doesn't come to early.

IMG_8931.jpg

IMG_8930.jpg

IMG_8929.jpg

IMG_8928.jpg

IMG_8932.jpg

IMG_8952.jpg

IMG_8951.jpg

5 people like this

Your plants looks good but little hungry, maybe you can make a foliar spray or put some little more food.

Have a nice day @Guovsahas

2 people like this

13 hours ago, OG.Naj said:

Your plants looks good but little hungry, maybe you can make a foliar spray or put some little more food.

Have a nice day @Guovsahas

Thanks! I actually gave all plants blood meal and bat guano when I was there because last time I was there the other plants needed more fertilizer so I gave them all a little extra feed.

2 people like this

They've given a great stretch, they look very vigorous!! A little nutrients sure to do great for flowering, interesting guerrilla ;)

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Jose.gh said:

They've given a great stretch, they look very vigorous!! A little nutrients sure to do great for flowering, interesting guerrilla ;)

Yeah they are have stretched a lot and caught up with the other plants at the same spot, the Sweet Valley Kush is taller than the Big Bang plants but not taller than the others. I suspect that the tallest Sweet Valley Kush will be a bit shorter than the tallest The Church plant.

I had given the plants only half of the recommended dosage of Biogrow because the season is shorter in Scandinavia so that's the reason I had to give them a little bit of extra feed.

Of course it's a different guerrilla operation however it's in the middle of a swamp, I can't go into to much details however I know many guerrilla growers in Scandinavia who are growing in a swamp. It's a bitch to get to the spot but it's so worth it, I also want to note that the bioenhancer has got the roots break through the pot and into the swamp soil