Winner of "Grower of the Month" of May

Jose.gh

Hi guys, 

It's getting harder and harder to pick a winner, because honestly, there are a lot of good jobs here. It's hard to choose just one.

In this occasion, we have valued the effort, the work and the good way of being. We value a growing diary that we like for its commitment to move forward, learn and do things better.

R.G.S., colleague, I congratulate you on your work. You are the winner of the month of May.

Cheers, Jose

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Jose.gh said:

Hola chicos, 

Cada vez es más difícil elegir un ganador, porque honestamente, hay muchos buenos trabajos aquí. Es difícil elegir solo uno.

En esta ocasión, hemos valorado el esfuerzo, el trabajo y la buena forma de ser. Valoramos un diario en crecimiento que nos gusta por su compromiso de avanzar, aprender y hacer mejor las cosas.

RGS, colega, te felicito por tu trabajo. Eres el ganador del mes de mayo.

Saludos jose

Increíble @Jose.gh que alguien me pellizque no me lo creo esto es un sueño para mi, estoy muy contento de ser considerado el ganador del mes de mayo wooooow genial amig@s y compañer@s de cultivo muchas gracias por vuestro apoyo likes y valoraciones no sería nadie sin vosotros les quiero amig@s :party:

Incredible @ Jose.gh that someone pinches me I do not believe this is a dream for me, I am very happy to be considered the winner of the month of May wooooow great friends and sympathizers of culture thank you very much for your support likes and ratings  I would not be anyone without you I want friends

• Like 6

Gracias @ShaggyGrower@OG.Naj y @Kalumè ustedes son muy buenos cultivadores también

Saludos abrazos y gracias 

Thanks @ ShaggyGrower @ OG.Naj and @ Kalumè you are very good growers too
 Greetings hugs and thanks

Grazie @ ShaggyGrower @ OG.Naj e @ Kalumè anche tu sei un ottimo coltivatore
 Saluti abbracci e grazie

• Like 5

3 hours ago, gasmeter said:

Congratulations @R.G.S

Great job your plants look great, happy growing...

Gracias @gasmeter gracias @g22 a ver si el próximo mes tenemos suerte también y se queda el premio en nuestro foro a darle duro amigos 

Thanks @gasmeter thanks @ g22 to see if next month we are lucky too and the prize stays in our forum to give you hard friends

• Like 3

Buenas tardes amig@s y compañer@s de cultivo que gran sorpresa al recibir un paquete del premio del mes de mayo

Good afternoon friends and cultivation companions that great surprise when receiving a package of the month of May

_20190614_141124.thumb.JPG.06c9e1ce1f1de61c6685e09f0eb30096.JPG

Muchas gracias a todos los que hacéis posible este concurso

Abrazos y gracias 

Thank you very much to all of you who make this contest possible Hugs and thanks

• Like 3