bozick

Super Cropping clones (where)

9 posts in this topic

Hi all,

please advise, if I can safely super cropp clones?

I have few plants on my balcony and I would like to limit their heights.

Can I super cropp main stem? If so, please check pictures below if this is the right spot.

Also let me know, if I can do the same with all the other branches that will be on the same height as the main stem is now?

img1126-copy-2-173131.jpg

img1127-copy-2-173131.jpg

Thank you and enjoy.

1 person likes this

@bozick

I think you can superscrop all the branches you want but if you don't have the good technic in hand you gone to brake the branche maybe !

So is better  not try superscrop the first on the main stem or you have 50% chance To brake it

But is your choice🤗😁

@g22

thank you for your inputs! I remembered you posted a video about super cropping in my Hawaian Snow thread, and I wanna give it a try this year.

Before that, I was topping, FIMing and bending, but never super cropped.

I'll be super careful :)

What are your taughts about few burnt leaves at the bottom/middle (1st picture) - should I remove them, trim the yellow partf off, or just leave as it is?

1 person likes this

Remove them you can defoliate the base if you want   @bozick

For superscrop it work for me when i turn a littel the branch at the  same time i bent so the fiber don't   brake

They look To need water? 

Wich fertilizer do you have use?

They look To need somthing 

hi again @g22

super cropping of main stem done - I think it went OK:

img1129.jpg

img1130.jpg

This year I'm only using some organic nutrients and mychorrhiza:

https://organicsnutrients.com/en/izdelek/organic-fertilizer-big-plant/

https://organicsnutrients.com/en/izdelek/mikoriza-endoecto-mykoriza-premium/

I added to the soil mix, then I'm using same powders with every 3rd-4th feeding.

1 person likes this

For me they look To need somthing more they not green enought maybe need somthing like fish force , fish mix for extra (n) and somthing like enhancer or composthea they are spray fert To correct faster  @bozick

thank you for awesome feedback and support on this forum @g22

I'll add fish mix to the plant!

Do you prefer foliar spray over the plant or adding to the watering?

1 person likes this

If you want a faste result the leaf and and To the water when you water them but its a string fertilizer analyse the result