The Doctor + Super Lemon Haze Auto [OUTDOOR] [BIO] [3 Mega Contest]

Jx-

Hello everyone and welcome to my diary !!

First, I would like to apologize for the delay, for some personnal reason i was unable to update my journal and I am very sorry about this.
Since now more updates will come soon.

Let's begin :

BwA2YrC.png

Edited by Jx-
Edited for better size and clean version
  • Like 4

Hello.
Thank you for your support ! Good luck guys !!!
I will be using bio powder feeding as you can discover in the next update :D
(I'm a bit late with my updates but don't worry I will catch up very soon, I'm very sorry about this)

Rb7hpCk.png

zIiaWuf.png

• Like 3

Hi guys !!
As I told I will catch up my late I was unable to update the journal for personnal reasons...
In this update we will go straight from babies to small plants.

ZC0wiu0.png

z0YDQZv.png

53A0HHg.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hello OG.Naj. Thank you for your message.
My plants are good, the Auto are flowering but they are short because of the weather...
Sorry I could not update this diary I was abroad.
But here is a small update of the girls :

2BrjJHU.png

p4DskGN.png

qfelPbc.png

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys !

Sorry the bad luck keep coming for me, after the very (too much) hot days, the rainy weeks we had were not good. And now my laptop just die so this update will be more simple sorry.

Let's take a look at the Super Lemon Haze auto :

The little Lemon 

It is time to repot the Doctors in bigger pot, I add some coco and some Powderfeeding Bio Bloom in the soil and the girls go in 25L pot.

The small Doctor 

And the rest of the team

• Like 1

Hello guys !

Sorry the bad luck keep coming for me, after the very (too much) hot days, the rainy weeks we had were not good. And now my laptop just die so this update will be more simple sorry.

Let's take a look at the Super Lemon Haze auto :

qz8QJvr.jpg

M2u5RsJ.jpg

The smell of both of them is very sweet but the first is more lemony

xncqI6o.jpg

The little Lemon 

5ruMrdY.jpg

It is time to repot the Doctors in bigger pot, I add some coco and some Powderfeeding Bio Bloom in the soil and the girls go in 25L pot

AFNU3FF.jpg

The small Doctor 

U1veV6O.jpg

And the rest of the team

TG7Z5YB.jpg

fw8XUIg.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello guys,

Hello OG.Naj thank you for your message.

I am really very sorry but some sad and personnal events not on my control made me unable to update my journal.

The girls are ok, I have some pictures and I will catch up and show you how she looks.Thank you for your understanding.

Also my laptop is still dead so the update will be classic, sorry.

b3wCZpe.jpg

Here is a picture of the doctors a few weeks ago, I had to bound them and cut one of the top. 

• Like 4

Hello Hunters !!

Here is another update. Pictures are from end of August.
 So during the past weeks I had several rainy days during the flowering of the lemon haze.

xm5sx2p.jpg

And as you can see there was some mold on the top so I decided to cut most of the lemon.
I choosed to keep a few buds to make another cut a few weeks later to have differents tastes and effects.

Lwg2PVl.jpg

nRLxsdD.jpg

vSqjbR0.jpg

I lost only a few buds of the 2 'old' lemon haze auto from the mold I only started so I'm not mad considering it was very rainy and humid.

G4xsjXq.jpg

Meanwhile the flowering of the doctors and the young lemon has also started.

Peace Hunters and take care.

• Like 5

BTHTTJQ.jpg

The smell is very sweet for both of them, one is more lemony than the other one.

u9SUSmQ.jpg

I have tried to take a pictures with my phone inside the microscope but it is not the easiest job.
As you can the trichomes are not very much amber. I hope for a very uplifting effect.

lU4CPtR.jpg

The young lemon haze is not anymore so young and I have cut it, sweet smell but not so lemony than the first. Very sticky and sativa looking buds.

• Like 4

Hello guys here are some news.
Sorry for the delay !

The Doctors are still in flowering and need a few weeks I think. I'm worry about the rainy weather we have now..
I have tested 2 lemon haze and the other one need some curing.
The yied was not very huge but this is because I had very very hot temperature during the grow phase so my plans were really short. 

First lemon haze 28g, second one 26g and the third one 35g approx.
Happily the quality is really nice !!

gFBxh4W.jpg

The first one has more citrus taste it still need a few weeks of curing but it is already a great smoke !
The effect is balanced which make it nice for nearly all day but it has a nice uplifting effect.

k360tEb.jpg

The second one is more spicy but a bit sweet also hard to describe, not citrus like the first but also a great smoke.

The effect is a bit more cerebral and creative, I would prefer smoke this one in the begin of the evening not right before bed.

8g5tHYe.jpg

For the last one, which I have harvested a bit later need still some curing I have not tested the smoke yet.
About the smell even it needs a few weeks of curing it is more sweet than the second one but I would say it is something lemony and tropical.

• Like 4

It is great that you speak on curing because i find that it is very important with the haze strains. If find that the hazy, metalic, lemony piny smell on my Napoleon Haze come really strong after 1,5 to 2 months of curing. Compared to the "fruity varieties" I prefer young, they have a temptation to lose their fruity taste over time.

Happy smoke bro! :smoke:

• Like 2