Después de desinfectar el armario y no dar de beber a las plantas en varios dias parece que se recuperaron ganaron al bicho y ya puedo ponerlas en interior de nuevo

También añadí tres semillas más a germinar pero directamente en saco voy a probar que tal funciona... Pensaran que estoy loco jejeje

After disinfecting the closet and not giving the plants a drink in several days it seems that they recovered they won the bug and I can put them inside again

I also added three more seeds to germinate but directly in the bag I'm going to prove that it works ... They'll think I'm crazy hehehe

_20190821_144528.thumb.JPG.6553cc8aeb713acb8ab7e187dfd965f7.JPG

_20190821_144545.thumb.JPG.91bace8ec937dc4e235298b63b04daaa.JPG

Saludos 

Regards 

_20190821_144704.thumb.JPG.bf8aa1fe8a01060ffe07c2a09279e7ce.JPG

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

wouaw thats make alot of substrat!, it is for outdoor grow ?

Wouaw eso es una gran cantidad de sustrato !, es para el cultivo al aire libre?

Hola amigo @OG.NajNo directamente para interior, :rofl:como el armario está suspendido en el aire con una mesa los sacos irán por el exterior del habitáculo e introducir los troncos y ramas solamente hacia adentro :party:

Hi fríen @OG.NajNot directly for inside, as the closet is suspended in the air with a table the bags will go outside the cabin and introduce the trunks and branches only inwards

• Like 1

On ‎16‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 10:38 AM, R.G.S said:

Malas noticias amigos #3 dice ser macho

Bad news friends # 3 claims to be male

:bad: Was #3 a full male, like the full male you found in your The Doctor grow?

:bad:¿Era el # 3 un hombre completo, como el hombre completo que encontró en su crecimiento de The Doctor?

• Like 1

On 22/8/2019 at 11:19 AM, ShaggyGrower said:

:bad: Was #3 a full male, like the full male you found in your The Doctor grow?

:bad:¿Era el # 3 un hombre completo, como el hombre completo que encontró en su crecimiento de The Doctor?

No le deje demostrarlo mucho ShaggyGrower pero flor hembra no existían 

I didn't let him prove it much ShaggyGrower but female flower didn't exist

• Like 1

Hola amig@s y compañeros de cultivo hoy traigo fotos de las white lemon de interior #1 y #2 ya recuperadas de la mosca, decidí mantenerlas en crecimiento debido al trauma sufrido les daré dos o tres semanas más antes de pasarlas a floración, adjunto fotos

Hello friends and cultivation partners today I bring photos of indoor white lemon # 1 and # 2 already recovered from the fly, I decided to keep them growing due to the trauma suffered I will give them two or three more weeks before passing them to flowering, attached photos

_20190826_194801.thumb.JPG.710462f471f9305ec70c112756ad6b4c.JPG

_20190826_194744.thumb.JPG.db5e72c49bc46561978e0a452d70fce7.JPG

3 nuevas W. L

3 new W. L

_20190826_194724.thumb.JPG.5f672c590326ef99a5c33b2e3d7d445c.JPG

_20190826_194626.thumb.JPG.468d81443f25709183d15c6e4a2be6a1.JPG

Saludos 

Regards 

_20190826_194828.JPG

• Like 3

Pequeña actualización de las white lemon, hola amig@s y compañeros de cultivo dejo unas fotos del interior, las plantas evolucionan bien sin problemas de enfermedad o plagas y ahora compruebo la humedad de la maceta antes de regarlas

Small update of the white lemon, hello friends and cultivation partners I leave some photos of the interior, the plants evolve well without problems of disease or pests and now I check the humidity of the pot before watering them

_20190903_094557.thumb.JPG.ea4cd9b6b8a49f8d1e6a54818ad4d13b.JPG

_20190903_094935.thumb.JPG.1f31d2eb2d5ca5e1c12c6b37c56366a9.JPG

_20190903_095044.thumb.JPG.824a48896622677938829362fb95ab51.JPG

Saludos 

Regards 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, g22 said:

@R.G.S

They look To have good recover from your pest trouble. 

Hopefully they continue like this they seem to be healthy just as I ventured out of the potted plants and pose them in guerrilla style @ShaggyGrower or @Guovsahas hehehe

Barcelona trembles

Esperemos que sigan así parecen estar saludables igual me aventuró en sacar las de maceta y plantearlas en guerrilla estilo @ShaggyGrower o @Guovsahas jejeje

Tiembla Barcelona 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, g22 said:

@R.G.S

Whe are now in september for guérilla is the wheater  always good To the end of the flowering  in your area ?

We are in flowering time outdoors but the two of the pot have good height to bloom outdoors, I do not know if I have a carrying bag so high that they go unnoticed in transport, maybe I should swallow my words to take them out in guerrillas but you don't want me

Estamos en tiempo de floración en exteriores pero las dos de la maceta tienen buena altura para florecer en exteriores, lo que no se si tengo una bolsa de transporte tan alta como para que pasen desapercibas en el transporte, quizás debere tragarme mis palabras de sacarlas en guerrilla pero ganas no me faltan

• Like 1

On 9/3/2019 at 0:28 PM, R.G.S said:

Hopefully they continue like this they seem to be healthy just as I ventured out of the potted plants and pose them in guerrilla style @ShaggyGrower or @Guovsahas hehehe

Barcelona trembles

Esperemos que sigan así parecen estar saludables igual me aventuró en sacar las de maceta y plantearlas en guerrilla estilo @ShaggyGrower o @Guovsahas jejeje

Tiembla Barcelona 

It's hard work and requires a lot of prep work, all in all it took me many hours to carry pots and plants to the site, the longest time I spent was 10 hours of work.

I had found the site already in winter when I was out for a walk and it was one out of five sites. I chose the site I'm growing at because it was closer to a water supply so I could water them without needing to carry a lot of water back and forth to the plants.

I transported my plants in my cargobike since I don't own a car and definitely wouldn't take public transport with live plants. I recommend borrowing a cargobike, if you don't have access to a car

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Guovsahas said:

It's hard work and requires a lot of prep work, all in all it took me many hours to carry pots and plants to the site, the longest time I spent was 10 hours of work.

I had found the site already in winter when I was out for a walk and it was one out of five sites. I chose the site I'm growing at because it was closer to a water supply so I could water them without needing to carry a lot of water back and forth to the plants.

I transported my plants in my cargobike since I don't own a car and definitely wouldn't take public transport with live plants. I recommend borrowing a cargobike, if you don't have access to a car

The truth is that the work that you and Shaggy two guerrilla companions are doing outdoors is admirable, I said to put them in guerrilla but after I thought about the site and I think I have it very difficult in this area I feel that all the rivers rivers rivers or Public tributaries are constantly observed and planting on the mountain directly I don't think of any place that has good green on the ground, relative humidity ... I almost see it mission impossible

La verdad que es admirable el trabajo que estáis haciendo en exteriores los dos compañeros de guerrilla tu y Shaggy, dije de ponerlas en guerrilla pero después pensé en el sitio y creo que lo tengo muy difícil en esta zona siento que todos los lagos ríos caudales o afluentes públicos están constantemente observados y plantar en la montaña directamente no pienso en ningún sitio que tenga buen verde por el suelo, humedad relativa... Casi que lo veo misión imposible

2 hours ago, R.G.S said:

The truth is that the work that you and Shaggy two guerrilla companions are doing outdoors is admirable, I said to put them in guerrilla but after I thought about the site and I think I have it very difficult in this area I feel that all the rivers rivers rivers or Public tributaries are constantly observed and planting on the mountain directly I don't think of any place that has good green on the ground, relative humidity ... I almost see it mission impossible

La verdad que es admirable el trabajo que estáis haciendo en exteriores los dos compañeros de guerrilla tu y Shaggy, dije de ponerlas en guerrilla pero después pensé en el sitio y creo que lo tengo muy difícil en esta zona siento que todos los lagos ríos caudales o afluentes públicos están constantemente observados y plantar en la montaña directamente no pienso en ningún sitio que tenga buen verde por el suelo, humedad relativa... Casi que lo veo misión imposible

I'm growing in a nature reserve and there are a lot of people everywhere so that's why I chose the swamp because nobody would even think of going in a swamp to look for mushrooms, berries or just enjoy nature. I read a article that roughly 400 meters from where my plants are, three guys had got convicted of chopping up and dumping a body because of a cocaine debt, I found the place by mistake when I was looking for another point of entry to the swamp.
There is a lot of police tape around the dumpsite and I'm hoping that the police don't return to the place where the body was dumped but I'm not to worried the smell of the swamp covers the smell of the plants and you don't smell them unless you are 30 meters from the plants.

I don't know how the nature looks around your place but I highly recommend trying to look for a place that is close to water. It saves a lot of time and work effort later, either that or you can try to create a reservoir close by. There's a lot of methods without using machines such as diesel powered water pumps and instead using gravity to your advantage to move water through a hose closer to the site.

• Like 1

Como dice Anita en la canción tendré cuidado del terreno y no sembrare en otro suelo... , definitivamente dejaré que acaben a gusto en interior las White lemon de maceta seguramente compre un par de sacos y les de buen sustrato para que acaben agusto

As Anita says in the song I will take care of the ground and will not sow on another soil,.... I will definitely let the White Potted Lemon finish inside, I will surely buy a couple of bags and give them a good substrate so that they end up comfortable

_20190905_234433.thumb.JPG.d79f4c952b74874f0823a4aa9a535cd9.JPG

_20190905_234418.thumb.JPG.edd6670c065f4b8b75087e283bb098a6.JPG

Saludo 

Regards 

• Like 3

Esta misma mañana cuando circulaba con el coche parado en la caravana me acorde de @Guovsahas  a ver que te parece 

This morning when I was driving with the car stopped in the caravan I remembered @Guovsahas to see what you think

_20190907_134234.thumb.JPG.35406f46ef244a6014a3ac2a14905c3e.JPG

Debajo de ese puente crecen muy bien las cañas y cerca esta el río lo malo el acceso y la contaminación 

Under that bridge the reeds grow very well and the river is near the bad access and pollution

• Like 1

21 hours ago, R.G.S said:

Esta misma mañana cuando circulaba con el coche parado en la caravana me acorde de @Guovsahas  a ver que te parece 

This morning when I was driving with the car stopped in the caravan I remembered @Guovsahas to see what you think

_20190907_134234.thumb.JPG.35406f46ef244a6014a3ac2a14905c3e.JPG

Debajo de ese puente crecen muy bien las cañas y cerca esta el río lo malo el acceso y la contaminación 

Under that bridge the reeds grow very well and the river is near the bad access and pollution

It looks like you would be very exposed when going there, one part of guerilla growing is to do it in front of peoples nose. Actually where I'm growing is right next to a highway. I am afraid of patch pirates so I don't want to show pictures of the surrounding area of my grow but my plants are right next to a road but the swamp can't be seen because there's a lot of trees growing next to the road.
I once grew near a train track, I know a guy who used to clear train tracks from trees and shrubs along the train track and he told me that they clear all plants along the train tracks every three years in Sweden but this can vary from region to region. I planted a couple of plants along the train track and I would have to carry water to the plants at night however I will never do that again because once I nearly got hit by a bullet train and I wouldn't recommend doing that unless there are other ways to access the plants then walking over train tracks. The plants grew amazingly there but I will never grow like that again and I would recommend choosing a place that doesn't involve risk of death.

Pollution isn't a bad thing, all the CO2 from the cars might contribute to a bountiful harvest or maybe I'll have to look that up but in theory there is more CO2 along a road with traffic

• Like 2