Good ol gooey hash oil

rowsdower

First off I know this isn't for everyone, this is probably the worst for your lungs.

Made this due to being a bit homesick, this was the only stuff around for months at a time when it was dry in town when I was younger.(and I know my batch won't possibly be cut with shoe polish haha)

Miss the taste, smell, and stovies (knife hits)

Made this from G-13 Haze, Wonder Woman, King's Kush, and some OG Kush trim and popcorn nugs.

First step, did 4 washes through bubble bags (just the work bag, and the 25 micron( I hate that 25 micron bag haha so slow)

Then i let it dry for a week on cardboard.

(did the bubble hash steps to cut down on the amount of material i was working with one strain at a time as I harvested, state limits and all)

put it into a mason jar, 20 second wash with 91% alcohol, strained through 2 coffee filters, let it dry but not turn flakey dry (i like it gooey as opposed to play doughy, personal preference I guess)

Anyways, here is some of it.

Tastes like Canada, smells like Canada, but it's not (lame joke sorry haha)

oil.jpg

believe it or not , it sure does, smears more brown as opposed to green, few drops on a bowl, greased up paper, or 3 knife hits and I'm set for an hour or two. using the bubble hash slurry to make it might have helped with that though

some of it smeared on a paper to show that lovely golden color

oil2.jpg

pinch of some sour diesel

sour.jpg

I'll get back to ya in 10

sour2.jpg