Jimmy- Exodus Cheese - 08-01-2011

207 posts in this topic

30-01-11

Exodus Cheese

-Height: ??

-Genetics: Skunk#1

-Effect: ??

-Flowering: ??

The sun is shining and it's Sunday, then you all know what is happening! It's update time. Twenty-one days of veg! This week has been extremely interesting my children have started to build up the side branches and plant # 1 is a bit misshapen! I will run another week in veg, then I am sorry to turn over to 12/12 because I'll get a visit from Peru in April. I want to run them in veg more but there is nothing I can do about it. The temperature is 28c and humidity, I have stabilized at about 45%. I water every other day with 200 ml and the water has a pH of 6.5. And yesterday all plants get a teaspoon of Mineral Magic!

The classic group photo!

SAM_0476.JPG

SAM_0477.JPG

Plant #1 have grow this week 4cm and ar now 12cm high!!! As you can see on the left side of the plant is a bit deformed!

SAM_0478.JPG

Plant #2 have grow this week 4cm and ar now 10cm high!

SAM_0479.JPG

Plant #3 have grow this week 4cm and ar now 11cm high!

SAM_0480.JPG

Plant #4 have grow this week 4cm and ar now 10cm high!

SAM_0481.JPG

Plant #5 have grow this week 2cm and ar now 11cm high! She is sexy!!

SAM_0482.JPG

If you scroll back a week and look and you will see how much has happened in a week! Thank you for following me on this journey through the cannabis jungle! See you again in a week for the last update of the veg period!!

Peace, Jimmy

High soap-bar the only thing I trying to achive whit the LED is to get bigger buds on the lower branches! 'Thanks for follow me on this test new friend ;) ....

Peace Jimmy

Man, they grow in eyes. Lovely plants, happy owner and this look makes me happy also. Keep up!

Thanks elektro and delicious ;) . Nice that you guys follow me on this test :) .....

Peace; Jimmy

Lovely plants Jimmy... all of them look very nice, green & healthy, great work my manthumbs_up.gif

the nutrients you are using are excellent;

your plants are looking very vigorous and healthy.

well done, jimmy

happy growing,

john

yeah man, looks like my secret formula is not doing bad at all!!!

Nice detailed report, keep it going!!

Thanks anguscr ;) ....

Yeah I think so to superbluehaze, this nutriens I get from franco is very good!!!

Thanks Franco I do my best :) ......

31-01-11

Here yo have today pics amigos!!!!

SAM_0485.JPG

SAM_0486.JPG

SAM_0487.JPG

Happy grow pepole!!!!

Stay green, Jimmy

01-02-11

High all happy stoners! Here is today pics!!!

SAM_0488.JPGSAM_0489.JPG

See you guys tomoro!!!!

Peace; Jimmy

02-02-11

Yo today, I have rearranged in the grow room plant 2 and 3 switch places! It felt like the plant three did not get as much light! Another thing that has happened is the all my Canna nutrients has gone to the floor so I have no Canna leftangry_smile.gif! But there is nothing the do about it! I continue with Franco's nutrients in the all plantswink_smile.gif! Here is today pics!!!

SAM_0494.JPG

SAM_0495.JPG

Peace Jimmy

Still looking good man ;)

Very nice green like i already said ^^ Looks like franco nutes with "franco's" strain works :D

Have a great grow man

Tchouss

Thanks Dust!!!

Thanks tokage yeah I buy one small LED lamp for see if the buds gonna get bigger on the lower part of the plant. And my Sunday repports is on ;) ..... For the moment I have a 400w MH and on Sunday when I changs to 12/12 I put the HPS lamp!!

Peace Jimmy

03-02-11

High all happy!! Today pics for you guys!!!

SAM_0496.JPG

SAM_0497.JPG

Peace Jimmy

Perfect green Jimmy!!

You are doing a excelent job so far! Keep it up, my friend! :D

Take care

well a good grower ...and a good stra?ns grow?ng story(w?th p?ctures of course) somet?mes can replace a good f?lm ? th?nk...welll ? really wonder whats gonna happen at the end of th?s ....and ? got a ?dea w?th exadus cheese , ? th?nk ?f ? test ? can test h?m ...keep hunt?ng. :)...and take care THEM ? want to see the happy end :)