Jimmy- Exodus Cheese - 08-01-2011

Jimmy

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just one comment on your grow Jimmy. I can't help but notice that you have your fan blowing directly on your plants. I found that with my plants, all that were on the side where the fan was, (mine was osilating), were smaller than the opposite side. Just a thought. Also, can you take pictures with the light off so we can all see the colour of the plants?

Hi jimmy your plants are looking great as usual ;)

For your camera you should in your menu "white equalizer" or something like that, you select set and set your "new white" with a piece of paper, by doing so your picture will look as if it was night time even with your hps on ;)

Have a good grow man

Tchousss

Coconut??

Bro yes I have the Canna feeding cart but the two plants I feed whit Canna was not in the vid. I feed tre plants whit Francos nutriens (the vid) and I mix half the bag whit 10 liter of water! I grow whit Canna soil + !!!! I only have a old school ph tester not digital!!!

Peace Jimmy

looking good Jimmy, that room is packed now....wont be long tillits packed with lush sticky bud!

John everything you describe about watering is spot on, this is the first grow i have done in pots, you will know this from the tests, i normally do NFT which is a different ball game altogether so learning about pots and different mediums was a must for me and i decided rockwool cubes over soil due to disposal problems for the used soil, rock wool i can handle and decided to make the switch. When it came to watering i mastered it straight away due to being a lazy cunt and the pots were bone dry before the next watering. when it comes to ammounts i can quite easily add 1lt to the rock wool and it will still be dry as a nun's chuff due to the absorbsion rate of the wool but i know that is enough somtimes the larger plants take more and this will be every 2 days or 3 with very little run off.

When it comes to flushing i use Johns methos every 14 days take plant and place in bath flush with 3x water to pot size leave to drain and put back in the tent, works a treat, dont change it if it aint broken!

14-02-11

The site is back and so is me ;-)! I do my Sunday update for you guys today last night the page was down!

The last week have been ok and no problems! Amazing how the weeks is flying a way! I water every second day whit 300ml and the tempratur is on 27c and the hum is around 45%!! Here is the pics!!!

Traditional group photo!

SAM_0536.JPG

SAM_0543.JPG

SAM_0539.JPG

Plant #1 have grow this week 9cm and ar now 25cm high!

SAM_0540.JPG

Plant #2 have grow this week 10cm and ar now 26cm high!

SAM_0538.JPG

Plant #3 have grow this week 7cm and ar now 29cm high!

SAM_0541.JPG

Plant #4 have grow this week 8cm and ar now 28cm high!

SAM_0542.JPG

Plant #5 have grow this week 9cm and ar now 29cm high!

SAM_0537.JPG

Thanks you guys fro follow me on this test, and don´t forget too scroll back a week too see the progress!!

Stay green!

Peace Jimmy