Jimmy- Exodus Cheese - 08-01-2011

Jimmy

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15-02-11

Thanks guys you all is the best! I cant wait too harvest too smoke that Cheese that I never try in the 90´s :( . Or how know ;) it´s a lot of daze day in the 90´s lol ..... But back too the test I´m very happy whit the plants I wish I have them more in veg but the time f*** me on this one! Next time I start a grow I´m gonna veg for 60 days and buy a tent! Today pics is coming now!

SAM_0544.JPG

SAM_0545.JPG

SAM_0546.JPG

SAM_0547.JPG

Peace Jimmy

Hey brother about the smell, I can only say that it comes in waves, sometimes it smells very much and sometimes none at all! Regarding the LED, I think that the plants are more bushy, but it is difficult to answer because it is a new strain! Then one of the plants got too much nutrition! So I have to flush them quickly! I put pics tonight for you guys but now I´m too sleepy!

Peace Jimmy

17-02-11

High all!

Today I find out that Francos nutriens ar very strong! But It´s not so bad, but one plant have a bit too much! So tonight befor I go too sleep I will flush all the plants! Here is too day pics guys!

SAM_0552.JPG

SAM_0554.JPG

Plant #2 have a bit too much too drink of Francos nutriens lol !!!!

SAM_0553.JPG

Peace Jimmy

Hey Jimmy. It looks like in the nutes is more nitrogen than plants need. it's not so good at flowering period.

i see how fast the HPS eat elements from your plants shock.png also i've noticed that leaves are going to be yellow,starting from the middle of leaves. I think,it's magnesium deficite is coming on you wink.png good luck

Guest superbluehaze

hi Jimmy,

they are coming on real well;

The plants need to dry out a bit more between watering, my friend.

this is very important when flowering, as the plants need to absorb calcium and other micro elements;

and your plants are showing a slight potassium deficency plus the effects of too much water;

they need to dry really well between feeds.

too much nitrogen my friend;

What is your pH?

I would have it around 6.2 ,

so that less nitrogen is absorbed and more phosphorous, potassium and micro elements are absorb.

I would also lower my EC a bit:

Exodus Cheese is a skunk 1 mutation; skunk 1, is mainly sativa, and it does not like too much nitrogen, or a high EC, at any time, but especially during flowering

I hope this helps my friend,

happy harvest

john

20-02-11

Exodus Cheese

-Height: ??

-Genetics: Skunk#1

-Effect: ??

-Flowering: ??

Then it's Sunday and the second week of flowering is finished! I had to flush the plants this week, I think they got a bit too much for a while! But now they look a lot better and I think the color of the plants are lovely! I will water them now every three days with a solution of 6.3 pH and temprature is the same as before 29c during the day and 23C at night! The humidity is around :40-45%! I have stored up a movie on GrowHD of you who want to watch! Link will be below!

www.growhd.tv/video/Exodus-Cheese-2-week-in-bloom!/d431b08a07458dcd70f1a11a4a26aced

Here is the classic group photo!

The two plants that is first is with Canna nutrients! And the three behind is with GHSC nutrition!

Stand still (Cheese)!

SAM_0582.JPG

SAM_0583.JPG

Plant # 1/2 Canna nuts, have grown this week 10cm and ar now 36cm high!

SAM_0572.JPG

SAM_0573.JPG

Plant # 2/2 Canna nuts, have grown this week 11cm and ar now 40cm high!

SAM_0574.JPG

SAM_0575.JPG

Plant # 1/3 GHSC Nuts, have grown this week 11cm and ar now 40cm high!

SAM_0576.JPG

SAM_0577.JPG

Plant # 2/3 GHSC Nuts, have grown this week 5cm and ar now 30cm high!

SAM_0580.JPG

SAM_0581.JPG

Plant # 3/3 GHSC Nuts, have grown this week 11cm and ar now 39cm high!

SAM_0578.JPG

SAM_0579.JPG

Have a happy Sunday my friends! And I see you guys tomoro whit some new pics and next Sunday whit a new update! Dont forget too scroll back a week too see best result! Thanks for stop bye and take a look!

Peace Jimmy

Thanks Syn and Jango420 for your sweet words :) ....

h3rbalizer I will. I was thinking about that too I think that Francos nutriens ar very strong and I will try a weeker mix this time!

Thanks Dust yes i have done that and I think thats the problem but i will cut back on the nutriens this time!

Peace Jimmy