Jimmy- Exodus Cheese - 08-01-2011

Jimmy

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25-02-11

Guys im sorry for my abs but my work is killing me ;) . But I have great new´s my plants start too billding buds :) ...

Here is some pics from the plant whit the small pot!

SAM_0593.JPG

SAM_0594.JPG

im gonna have a super update on Sunday for you guys as a gift for my abs! Stay green amigos!

Peace Jimmy

27-02-11

Exodus Cheese (Feminised)

Exodus Cheese ® (Feminised)

Awards:

N/A

Genetics:

Exodus Cheese (the only official original Cheese).

Effect:

Very stoned and long lasting, slow creeper.

Medicinally effective in pain therapy, appetite stimulation and against insomnia.

Flowering indoor:

8 weeks, with a yield up to 800 gr/m2.

Very good for SCRoG.

Flowering outdoor:

Ready at the end of September (North hemisphere) with a production up to 800 gr/plant.

Branchy plant with vine-like growth, needs full support.

THC: 18.43

CBD: 0.28

CBG: 0.15

Well then it´s Sunday and then you'll know what applies it is update time for my plants! I feel a bit guilty of abuse of farming then I have worked a lot this week! My plants were nearly destroyed with the yellow leaves (see picture below) so I had to trim a bit! The good news is that they have started to bloom and stopped in the growth! So all the plants are about 60 cm long! A temperature of approximately 28-29c during the day and 21-22c at night! The humidity are constantly at 38%! I think they are a bit small in length but there is nothing to do about it now! Now just waiting for its fine fruit! I hope you enjoy the pictures, which will come now! I have a video for you also see the link below!

www.growhd.tv/video/Exodus-Cheese-3-week-in-bloom!/71d680c111db63e5ccfff9098c9023ee

The classic group photo!!

SAM_0602.JPG

SAM_0603.JPG

SAM_0604.JPG

This tre plants ar whit Francos nutriens!

SAM_0605.JPG

Plant 1/3 Francos nutriens!

SAM_0606.JPG

SAM_0607.JPG

SAM_0608.JPG

Plant 2/3 Francos nutriens!

SAM_0609.JPG

SAM_0610.JPG

SAM_0611.JPG

Plant 3/3 Francos nutriens!

SAM_0612.JPG

SAM_0613.JPG

SAM_0614.JPG

Here is the two plant whit Canna nutriens!

SAM_0615.JPG

Plant 1/2 Canna nutriens!

SAM_0616.JPG

SAM_0617.JPG

Plant 2/2 Canna nutriens!

SAM_0619.JPG

SAM_0620.JPG

SAM_0621.JPG

This foto you see how much I trim befor I take pics today!

SAM_0622.JPG

I hope you enjoyed the update today! See you again next Sunday for a new update! Have the best my friends! And thank you for following me on my journey through cannabis jungle!

Peace Jimmy

Guest superbluehaze

hi jimmy,

Flush, it is urgent my friend!

it looks to me as though salts are building up in your medium.

what medium are you using - soil or coco?

At high temps the plants take up only water and leave the salts behind, and these salts biuld up in your medium

flush my friend and if you can measure the ec of the drain water and keep flushing with plain water until the ec of the drain water is well below 1 say ideally .6 to .8 Ec;

but let them dry out a bit between waterings as well.

next watering after flush feed at half strength

and do not return to full stength nutrient until they have retuned to vigorous growth and she shows she needs more food, or the temps are cooler.

It looks to me as though those nutrients are too strong for the cheese or else it is just that the temps are on the high end of the scale;

when the temps are high water at half to 3 quarter full strength nutrient and flush regularly

your plants are struggling because the osmotic pressure between the wet medium and the roots has changed, so that now

the plant is struggling as water is being drawn from the plant because of the high Ec levels have changed the osmotic pressure.

Instead of water and nutrients being drawn into the plant, moisture is drawn out of the plant.

the low humidity in your room is making this process worse.

try some bowls of water in your room to try and get humidity up to around 50%

i will check back my friend,

happy growing

john

06-03-11

Exodus Cheese (Feminised)

Exodus Cheese ® (Feminised)

Awards:

N/A

Genetics:

Exodus Cheese (the only official original Cheese).

Effect:

Very stoned and long lasting, slow creeper.

Medicinally effective in pain therapy, appetite stimulation and against insomnia.

Flowering indoor:

8 weeks, with a yield up to 800 gr/m2.

Very good for SCRoG.

Flowering outdoor:

Ready at the end of September (North hemisphere) with a production up to 800 gr/plant.

Branchy plant with vine-like growth, needs full support.

THC: 18.43

CBD: 0.28

CBG: 0.15

Then it's Sunday and it's update time! The weeks fly by as great joint! The only thing I have to report this week is that they have received only water and I start a new nutrient mix tomorrow! The plants look great and feel really good! I have some bad news my internet will go away soon and it will not come back for I have the money for the billsembaressed_smile.gif! Here are the pictures!

SAM_0663.JPG

SAM_0664.JPG

SAM_0665.JPG

SAM_0666.JPG

SAM_0667.JPG

SAM_0668.JPG

SAM_0669.JPG

SAM_0670.JPG

SAM_0671.JPG

Crystal production is wonderful on Franco's plants! It will be fun to see the seeds in hydro! That's it for this week, I hope I can post pictures next week but I do not think sosad_smile.gif. But as soon as I got back my internet, I will do a new update! Have the best all! Peace Jimmy

Guest simone76

Hy Jimmy,, here there is your fan.... ;-) How are you.

Good Job..

I whant ask you a question about your plants.

But, are every 5, 11 liters pot's?

Because I have seen photographs of old cheese on site, including photos of the grow report, and I had the impression that they were more'branched.

Maybe it 's my impression or e' really a difference between the Exodus and The classic Cheese.

It 's not a criticism, but ... ;-)

Hello after, Simo.

P.S. How many day of flowering time are the girls?

hi simone. from what i've read they are 11L pots with soil from canna. also the plants shown on the side are very healthy plants, and i dont think the average grower can get them so healthy. Also i think the plants from videos and pics are topped(im not sure). Also if size of plant is an issue u can train them. hope this clarifies some of ur questions.also, if ur asking the time lapse and compare it to plant growth u can check the date on posts, they day hee took the pictures, he posted them also. peace.

Guest simone76

Ok, don't worry.... ;-)

It is not a criticism.

Jimmy know me, so i ask because this is a tester and the comment and the answer by the people as me, that are at beginning, want learn the difference between every kinds of grow, pots and anythingh...

Hy Jimmy, you know me...

Pace and LOVE...

• 2 weeks later...