Sliver1 - Exodus Cheese -14-01-11

sliver1

yea man it sucks :( do you all think i might get need tests or you think they dropped me as tester ?

Well atleast 1 Cheese is still alive. Hawaiian Snow is dead, all other 4 cheses havent been cut but they look pretty dead to... But i bought new seeds xD 3 Moby Dick. 3Super Critical and 5 Arjans Haze #3. Maybe theyll replace the hole in my heart :'( xP

First of all... Amazing what has happend in 7days. last update day 33 they look healthy and all, now 7 days later 4 has died. Its crazy

Exodus Cheese (Sativa Pheno)

Day:40

Height: 5cm (Yea you might think its shrunk xD but i placed some clay pellets (1-10mm) ontop to 1. get roots to enter the top of the soil. 2. Keep the soil from flying away with vent on, everyday handling or what ever)

Nutes: Iam trying not to give it any nutes. But its hard not to has it looks like it got some deficiencies :S Giving it Alg a Mic (2/1000ml) 70ml.

Temp: 26C

Humidity: 30%

Also she is moved downstairs again. As the Hawaiian Snow died :'( i had alot more space under the 125 CFL so now the Exodus Cheese, Great White Shark(Rejuvenating) and clones are under it. Humidity is a bit low but ill try spray them alittle everyday. Dont worrie they wont get scorched.

First alittle pic of my new "work area" xD Its Cardboard with some Panda plastic, that can take alittle water and earth, and then its folded easily to take the soil outdoor into a bag or just shake off. Also i have a bag of soil, Leca and a knee pad.

IMG_0602.jpg

Some pics of Exodus Cheese, the last you can realy see the defeciencies

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

Nuff love !!! xD i have them all will survive, i pray everyday and read for them... so maybe love will save em xP

yea its true, its was first run with slow releasing nutes, but I dont think i messed that up so bad? as other plants grow into same soil. But the soil the Exodus' where in was very wet, I mean the soil was totally soaked, not realy any idea why...

I can tell this last one is a keeper xD She is out growing her pot, roots out drain holes, and i probably transplant this week.

Lol forgot, No i have no ph/ ec meter, i got some PH "paper" today so ill test tap and water running out bottom.

i transplanted the little lady yesterday, she filled out her ole 2liter pot and now shes in 14liters xD

Havent fed her for awhile, probably get some this Sunday :)

Enjoy the day

Shes about 6cm tall, with 4 leaves (i removed bottom 2 leaves, they where too weak for this strong lady). Temperature is about 27C and 30%RH, its alittle too dry but shes fine. Day 46, so shes growing slooow.... but it looks like shes about to burst out now :)

Iam thinking of letting her grow like 10cm tall then chop off a clone, and then try and bonsai, either clone or this?

IMG_0608.jpg

Nice, havent measured yet xD but will soon...

Uhm, as far as iam concerned its the clone that suffers the most when cut? and if a plant can handle a topping, it should be able to handle a clone?

But yea... extra thoughts you might be right xD maybe 15cm then.

But already its been growing 7weeks :O (slow) and people say 8 weeks is the time to take a clone. Its 8,5cm today and growing pretty good. so maybe i could clone early, lots of questions xD

Guest delicious

silver man ..enough speaking ... grow something man ...

you are like my mom : speaking all the time when nothing to do :D

so grow something ... lol

maan im growing alot xD

Bought a Camellia today (not canabis tho xD) for some bonsai.

Will also soon make a new thread on Super Critical, Moby Dick and Arjans Haze #3.

The Exodus was cut yesterday, the clone is in the newly bought perlite (new cloning technique).

The Exodus Cheese, sativa pheno, enjoying her 14liter pot at her day 54 of life, with 4 branches, 10cm and thick stem.

There she is xD

IMG_0609.jpg

Shoot from the side, if you cant see it xP

IMG_0610.jpg

Her 4 Main Branches got 1 node on each with shoots.

okay here we go shes 64days old and around 11cm tall, i topped her four days ago (2 days from pics) only topped the top 2 branches. Shes alittle beauty beast xD 14L pot and almost feeding with every watering.

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

happy sunday xD

(Her temps got a little hotter indoors, 30C and 60%RH, also she is 18cm tall xD)

Shes 71days old:O shes really small for her age, but i guess shes been thru some stress :S

But shes grown alot since last, and she is very beautifull.

Iam gonna buy some Clonex gel and then go a head and clone this beauty xD But be her tops too short?

And iam considering a FLUSH one of the days xD.

Here she is at her outdoor location xD a east faced balcony (south is garden, fence and neighbors) it gets to around 20C already when the sun is on, so i move ALL my plants outdoor xD not very "safe" bacteria, but its cheap and fun sun bathing with them xP

IMG_0633.jpg

Heres the stem carrying the 4 main branches, hope it can take it xP

IMG_0641.jpg

This is one of her upper nodes, where i topped, and actually theres alittle dead matter left :S

IMG_0639.jpg

And thee other:

IMG_0644.jpg

And finally a beautifull top shoot. As you can see some of the leaves apear to be alittle sativaish (in my eyes) but the plant it self is very bushy (my credit xP kept the lamp really close).

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

Shes big shes fat xD 76days old uner 185W HPS (veggin) im moving her outside alot!

As you can see i have pinched some of her branched ( i failed one and snapped it off, for clone in water)

Shes 25cm tall xD

probably be better delicious, your plants looks alot better then mine did at that age xD

Well i took 7 clones off her and put them in a greenhouse with perlite (25C 80%RH)

Also the nutes changed to Root Stimulator and next watering will be with 1 component soil.

She did really react to the change of nutes, guess shes an old lady xD

IMG_0676.jpg

Top view at the balcony. Shes 27cm tall very bushy (gettin alittle spider mites) and shes 83days old

IMG_0663.jpg

spread em' lady xP

Guest superbluehaze

hello my friend,

I am sorry I did not see your plants in time.

It looked like over fertilization.

Toxic overload.

next time if u have trouble send me a message and i will get onto it straight away.

watch your watering;

the plants look as though they have a mild iron deficency; if u water less, this will clear up.

good luck mate

john

Iam trying to get rid of thoose mites, not 100% success. But ive been in the garden the last few days, collecting ladybugs xD So i had some in the closet, they ate a whole lot mites at first, but then got fell stomach and tried to escape, so i set them out again. Also ive increased humdity. And iam looking into buying some Neem oil, just dunno where to get it.

Also the iron deficiency has gotten worse. Only cosmetic the exodus looks alittle sad :S But shes still growing nicely.

Is there a way to speed up the process then watering less?

And thanks so very much for the help xD

Also iam the richest i have ever been, and iam thinking of starting selling alitte xP so iam truelly blessed at this moment in life xD so i ordered 10 Short Rider from Nirvana and got 1 Kalashnikova, 1 Exodus Cheese and 1 Super + 420 T-shirt xD might make a thread on the Short Rider, hope its autoflowering.

IMG_0686.jpg

Old clones where only 2 has started to show roots, alittle disappointed, but its still roots xD Also i took lid off today to harden them off.

IMG_0687.jpg

The ones in water, 1 has roots coming out. Might set up my bubbleponic again xD

IMG_0694.jpg

Heres the mumma, shes 93days ole. Notice the deficiency on some of the leaves. And do you think i should feed her alittle more?

IMG_0690.jpg

And the top view, the colour contrast is alot stronger in real life, but you can see the tops are lighter (alot).

• 3 weeks later...

still this ole mamma veggin, im just waiting for the clones to get in 2weeks veg and then flower xD

And atm that plan looks like working. First batch clones died, i was using the old clone powder, but the next batch (6) all got roots sticking out of the jiffys today. I'll leave them under the dome for a couple more days, just to get really good roots, And then 2weeks veg and approx 8weeks flower. Yea... not gonna happen :( I destroyed 1 totally and 2 that might have a chance, sucks.

Also! I moved her upstairs under the ceiling under 2x36W flourescent tubes. She seems to like it fair nuff and i took 4 clones off her. Thoose are in a bubbler instead of jiffys, which looks awsum xD

IMG_0702.jpg

4 Exodus clones in bubbler, looks like its working.

IMG_0703.jpg

heres the mumma xD took another 8 clones after pics.

IMG_0704.jpg

Top shoot, can really see that this is the sativa pheno. And alittle flowering is starting :S but lights are now on 24/7

IMG_0705.jpg

Some inner structure, had to remove some leaves and lower branches, to get some more light penetration and alittle more energy into the top shoots.

IMG_0706.jpg

Heres the "room" its just a drawer from the flowering cab.

IMG_0729.jpg

A fresh batch of clones xD 8 of them, theyre in jiffys now

• 2 weeks later...

Well 6 out of the 8 clones survived, but 3 clones' tops have died off. Any advice how to keep the (thin little) tops from rotting, and then drying out when moved out of dome?

The idea is to veg the clones 2 weeks from now and then flower afterwards (8-10weeks)

IMG_0771.jpg

Also i planted 1 clone out in the greenhouse. Its petite, but itll become a queen xD

IMG_0770.jpg

I planted the mum into a bed on the balcony, ill post pics later. she filled out her 14L pot, which resulted in alotta dead leaves, but shes picking up, but we're running into sum rough weather :S

• 2 weeks later...

The mother is getting bigger, but shes growing alittle slow in the cold weather atm :S also we've been getting alotta rain lately, but this weekend is looking very hoot and tropical, so im gonna see them grow.

IMG_0792.jpg

Heres the momma, shes bushing out it lots of lower branches, which is good since she isnt allowed to get much taller. Also shes flowering quite alot, but its cool because she might not be able to take the cold weather in winter/ harvesttime, so if i could stress her into flowering, Perhaps make a little black box to put over her so she could get 12/12.

IMG_0793.jpg

She cant get much taller than that wall behind her, so im gonna do a bit of supercropping :)

IMG_0810.jpg

Here is her Greenhouse clone, shes been attacked by some larvae i think :( but they'll go away when she gets bigger.

Also the 3 clones couldnt get into flower, i dont have more space xD but its fine, because they're still too small for my opinion.